Game-Labs Forum

Britain and Danish agree to non-aggression

Fastidius

With the transfer of ownership of Les Cayes the British and Danish nations have formed a Non-Aggression Pact.  British will avoid sailing in Danish waters.  Danish will also avoid sailing in British waters.   La Mona Pass is understood to be a drive-through area only for traders. No Military ships will be allowed and will be engaged in combat.   A 3 day grace period will be honored on cancellation of this agreement on both sides.  Honorable clans CCCP and Ausez have negotiated on behalf of their nations with all major clans in support.

In the name of His Britannic Majesty, The following clans hereby declare PEACE with the DANISH Nation:
WAR
LOVE
GA
TF
VCO
AUSEZ
ARMED
CKA
ELITE
SLRN

AHOY
DOGZ
OAKS

(Feel free to comment below if your clan was left out)

--------

Edited by Fastidius
  • Like 7

Britain and Danish agree to non-aggression

Hi, I'm MaxBlackHawk. an officer in CCCP.

1.CCCP multiple officers agree to non-aggression with the following  Great Britain clan "A 3 days grace perio".
(small Danish pop clans are not following in non-aggression)
1.[Chinese version:
CCCP 眾大佬同意本次三天寬限期條例,僅清單英國公會且丹麥小公會不授予條例內]

2.The pass of la mona is Britain traders only, both Military ship is not allowed to pass barahona. British will avoid sailing in Danish waters.  Danish will also avoid sailing in British waters
2.[Chinese version:拉蒙那做為限界僅英國商船能靠近,雙方軍艦一律不准越過巴拉霍納。不跨越雙方水域]

3. Ausez have negotiated on behalf of their nations with all major clans in support.
3.[Chinese version:僅AUSEZ做為英方與我方協調].

Good luck and fair seas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

Only a nation of fools would subject themselves to a multiple front war, as France knows only too well. 

There's only one front now: the Resistance to the Viking Occupation

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)

3 hours ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

Maybe so Sir, but if the Vikings are half as good as they were pre-patch the French may find themselves joining the Spanish on the endangered species list.

So these are 'good' by your standards? France is not impressed.  We will continue putting Danes into the drink until they release all French territories held.

• Like 1

I'm not faulting anyone's role play but you AUSZ and Danes do realized you are pretty much the only two Oceanic time zone contestants that could actually give each other a challenge?  The game won't ever be as good of a war game as it can be if same time powerhouses continue to ally with each other. <face palm>

Perhaps they do need to bring back the alliance system. Only this time make it one that forces war instead of enforces peace. ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Diggled said:

So these are 'good' by your standards? France is not impressed.  We will continue putting Danes into the drink until they release all French territories held.

I do not expect France to be impressed, neither do I expect France to win, should they actually do so then it will be a Gallic shrug, a quiet C'est la vie and well, ok, I got that one wrong . I will say though I do admire your confidence, but, if confidence grows into arrogance it will cost France dearly, as it has done many times before.

I warn you against dealing with CCCP.

France did that and look where that got us.

Here is a secret video of the French dealings with CCCP:

You'll have what sounds like a good deal but as you have just displayed weakness, CCCP will find it convenient to alter the deal repeatedly, getting worse and worse for you. By the time you decide you have to fight them, they have half your territory. This is their exact plan and is exactly what they did to France. They are a very dishonorable guild and you're a fool if you trust them. (I want to say this now so that in about 1 month I can tell you I told you so.)

Plus, as Bach mentioned, CCCP is an Oceanic time zone guild.

If British oceanic time zone players want to do something other than chase people in half empty port battles, they should be fighting the Danes, who are in their time zone.

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

I do not expect France to be impressed, neither do I expect France to win, should they actually do so then it will be a Gallic shrug, a quiet C'est la vie and well, ok, I got that one wrong . I will say though I do admire your confidence, but, if confidence grows into arrogance it will cost France dearly, as it has done many times before.

The previous situation already cost France dearly - the Vikings took half our ports in the heart of our territory and constantly threatened our ships not far from Fort-Royal itself.  Are we supposed to put up with this situation and cower at their standing threat to "one-port" us if we don't be good slaves?  Tackling them head-on and making the Occupation painful is our only option.  We must fight.  If we had let the flag of surrender stand we might as well uninstall. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

The previous situation already cost France dearly - the Vikings took half our ports in the heart of our territory and constantly threatened our ships not far from Fort-Royal itself.  Are we supposed to put up with this situation and cower at their standing threat to "one-port" us if we don't be good slaves?  Tackling them head-on and making the Occupation painful is our only option.  We must fight.  If we had let the flag of surrender stand we might as well uninstall. 

No Sir you are not supposed to 'put up' with it, or cower at intimidation, be it perceived or genuine, on that I will not make judgement, for it is not my place to do so. It is good to see also the spirit of the Marquis is alive and well within the French. It is very possible that you and other French commentators may be right about the Vikings, one thing is very certain, one day my own nation will have to fight them, it is inevitable.  It is equally certain that it would be in France's best interests that we do so sooner rather than later, but given the strength of feeling between GB and France there will be little chance of formal agreements, an informal armed neutrality in relation to French issues with the Vikings  perhaps, maybe even a small benefit to France in the long term through British actions.  So sir, go fight the Vikings, do all you can, it is really all that you can do.  I wish you luck, a strong stand by France is of course, good for France, it is also tactically, possibly strategically, good for my own people.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, Fastidius said:

In the name of His Britannic Majesty, The following clans hereby declare PEACE with the DANISH Nation:
WAR
LOVE
GA
TF
VCO
AUSEZ
ARMED
CKA
ELITE
SLRN

AHOY
DOGZ
OAKS

Now one thing does need to be said here. No player on the list above should ever post a complaint in the forums that NA is a game of all PVE, grind grind grind, Naval in-action or otherwise boring PVE game.  If you do I am going to link threads like this with a little smiley imogee. Just so we all know whose choices it really is that make it a PVE game.  You shouldn't be striving to ally with an opponent in your weight class and time zone. That's the guy you should want to challenge. :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bach said:

I'm not faulting anyone's role play but you AUSZ and Danes do realized you are pretty much the only two Oceanic time zone contestants that could actually give each other a challenge?  The game won't ever be as good of a war game as it can be if same time powerhouses continue to ally with each other. <face palm>

Perhaps they do need to bring back the alliance system. Only this time make it one that forces war instead of enforces peace. ?

I'm sure they will fight, but right now with Danes vs France why would they want a two front war?  They aren't very big in numbers so they prob couldn't handle that.  So I can understand the agreement for now.  That and remember who sits on the Danes other side that has been kinda silent and has had a long running agreement with them.....we still just sitting back and seeing what every one is doing, but sure enough we will get into the fun.  Soon....soon I tell you.  Well maybe after some OW fun and such.  Being little nats/thorns is more fun for use right now than any RvR.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm sure they will fight, but right now with Danes vs France why would they want a two front war?  They aren't very big in numbers so they prob couldn't handle that.  So I can understand the agreement for now.  That and remember who sits on the Danes other side that has been kinda silent and has had a long running agreement with them.....we still just sitting back and seeing what every one is doing, but sure enough we will get into the fun.  Soon....soon I tell you.  Well maybe after some OW fun and such.  Being little nats/thorns is more fun for use right now than any RvR.

France is fighting a two front war with Danes and Dutch with just 2/3rd of the nation. We have 1/3 that are actually sitting everything out because they already surrendered without the rest of us.  Two front wars are not impossible.  Many have been waged in the real world successfully. It essentially just comes down to your combined opponents capabilities vs. yours and strategy.   Having to focus everything you have on one point is more of a Zerg mentality tactics actually. It works but its still zerg tactics.  Its would be like the USA making an alliance with Germany in WW2 because they felt they had to throw everything at the Japanese and let Europe go.  Sometimes the multi-front war is the right answer.

On 6/26/2017 at 3:37 AM, MaxBlackHawk said:

All CCCP are know

A pact that was ill devised, incomplete, delivered as an ultimatum, agreed to by some designated sellout by CCCP which no other French Clan had a word in nor agreed to, which CCCP rudely refused to discuss with the appointed French officials, which agreement the Danes then violated, which Danes then proceeded to turn into a national conflict by aggressing other French clans....  Is that the "pact" we are still on about?

With all due respect to my Danish friends, CCCP's behavior has been dishonorable (though not quite as dishonorable as the sellouts that agreed to it, I'll grant you).

To CCCP players: you can hide behind your time zone differences all you want, and behind the Dev's generosity in discriminately providing certain resources in your home waters that others of us don't have - don't confuse that with skill nor courage. 

BTW, given how distracted the danes are at the moment in dealing with us pesky French...  someone with any kind of backbone and an inclination towards RvR would see opportunities to encroach on their most valuable regions just about now...

Edited by Taranis