Game-Labs Forum
admin

Cap Francois battle today

11 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Symptom NOT problem

LMAO...

...player who exploit a game are never a symptome, they are a problem!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

neither i did regards the cannons lucky for me all arrangement where done in chat so i call devs to check my discussion :)  i never told them not to bring cannons

also if i would make such stupid arrangement why stream it? i would keep it secret it simply have no sense LOL

i was expecting a fight thats why i stream  USE LOGIC GENIOUS

yea... that's the part I cant figure out... I even gave you more credit than that.

1 minute ago, King of Crowns said:

yea... that's the part I cant figure out... I even gave you more credit than that.

Finally some LOGIC THX YOU

Again i admit it was arranged, they bringed in a sacrifical fleet but was supposed to fight ,  I didnt recall RUS leaving a 4th rate pb when they bringed in a firstrate "they where testing"   so we went on, and "tested" how to kill a fleet with no cannons, we asked for? nope.

But even if they got cannons they where outshipped, outnumbered, probably they didnt want to waste 2ml in cannons for a lost battle

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

Read my first post.

You are all looking at it wrongly.

seriously. I'm absolutely right 

8 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Read my first post.

You are all looking at it wrongly.

seriously. I'm absolutely right 

Yeah everyone is going to stream a battle with no cannons knowing it right?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

neither i did regards the cannons lucky for me all arrangement where done in chat so i call devs to check my discussion :)  i never told them not to bring cannons

also if i would make such stupid arrangement why stream it? i would keep it secret it simply have no sense LOL

i was expecting a fight thats why i stream  USE LOGIC GENIOUS

You keep repeating the same line like a defense lawyer, but you forget people can read between lines.

• Like 4

Again i admit it was arranged, they bringed in a sacrifical fleet but was supposed to fight ,  I didnt recall RUS leaving a 4th rate pb when they bringed in a firstrate "they where testing"   so we went on, and "tested" how to kill a fleet with no cannons, we asked for? nope.

But even if they got cannons they where outshipped, outnumbered, probably they didnt want to waste 2ml in cannons for a lost battle

flawless logic..

They didn´t bring cannons to not waste 2million gold, instead they only waste their unarmed ships? 

If they would really wanted to save money they wouldn´t have shown up, or escaped as soon as they realized they wouldn´t stand a chance (IF this wouldn´t have been an arranged PB for valuable marks...)

• Like 6

You know if [ELITE] and I change servers you and me will Buttheads...  

But somehow I don't see that as a Problem, only a Sympton my Lord... 

IQ ? not telling

Edited by Norfolk nChance

You still don't understand that they having no cannons is not the issue here, or you do understand and just try to talk around it. I think the latter is the case.

Gaining the conquest marks the way you guys gained is not the intended design of port battles. It's not a place where 2 sides agree on a certain outcome beforehand.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MDDonnergott said:

You still don't understand that they having no cannons is not the issue here, or you do understand and just try to talk around it. I think the latter is the case.

Gaining the conquest marks the way you guys gained is not the intended design of port battles. It's not a place where 2 sides agree on a certain outcome beforehand.

What outcome? 

18 cerb-frig where going to win?  we where going to take it anyway.

Also i remember admin rules of months ago  a year ago etc where arranged fights for fun, not where a crime. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

What outcome? 

18 cerb-frig where going to win?  we where going to take it anyway.

Why do you even ask what outcome?

again:

---->Gaining the conquest marks the way you guys gained is not the intended design of port battles<----. It's not a place where 2 sides agree on a certain outcome beforehand.

Edited by MDDonnergott
easier readable for vicious

5 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

i would be more worried about you farming your alt in the shallow pve event :P

Alex fairview

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/OM339d7vZ6SkFLs9XJhIy0Zs5CTBPwLgUOWvkW4jDEYeItMdvMcvuo3LaR6SFIT6XHfWWMKnvYTt9BM=w1778-h808-rw

WOW ur off ur rocker. I don't have an alt. AND THERE is no pve event. and I don't suck bad enough to need to exploit to win.

6 minutes ago, MDDonnergott said:

Why do you even ask what outcome?

again:

---->Gaining the conquest marks the way you guys gained is not the intended design of port battles<----. It's not a place where 2 sides agree on a certain outcome beforehand.

duping modules and ships was?

bring firstrate in pb of 4th was?

doublestandard

bro i have 10 account level curse. wanna demote LV? with no proof i arranged the non cannons sttory  they can be my guest.  But then they will have to apply same standards when i bring 25 ships with no cannons and the other side cant proof we didnt arrange

Edited by Lord Vicious

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

duping modules and ships was?

bring firstrate in pb of 4th was?

doublestandard

bro i have 10 account level curse. wanna demote LV? with no proof i arranged the non cannons sttory  they can be my guest.  But then they will have to apply same standards when i bring 25 ships with no cannons and the other side cant proof we didnt arrange

Stay on topic.

I came back to this game from a 9 month brake. And you guys still doing these things doesn't really make me wanna keep playing it.

And I'm sure if new people to this game would know about this and nothing would be done about these shady ways some people play this game, they would simply leave it immediatly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MDDonnergott said:

Stay on topic.

I came back to this game from a 9 month brake. And you guys still doing these things doesn't really make me wanna keep playing it.

And I'm sure if new people to this game would know about this and nothing would be done about these shady ways some people play this game, they would simply leave it immediatly.

Yeah while duping ships was appealing :P

27 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Why did you arrange for a sacrifice?

1 minute ago, Crayon said:

Why did you arrange for a sacrifice?

Becouse france  didnt showup, beside this 2 clans?

so better then an empty pb?

3 months ago we arranged a "training" pb in sant Iago for the brits vs the pirates, FULLY ARRANGED didnt heard any complain. agreement was to not sink each other, (i not was there but all the germans in brits was, they gonna get demoted? )

Edited by Lord Vicious

Yeah while duping ships was appealing :P

I wasn't there and I'm sure it wasn't appealing.

But you referring to old issues all the time isn't going to save you.

You could save the game though, the game you played thousands of hours if you would just simply refrain from abusement of game mechanics and just simply report it to the devs and maybe even suggest a constructive way how to fix it.

Edited by MDDonnergott
  • Like 1

I wasn't there and I'm sure it wasn't appealing.

But you referring to old issues all the time isn't going to save you.

You could save the game though, the game you played thousands of hours if you would just simply refrain from abusement of game mechanics and just simply report it to the devs and maybe even suggest a constructive way how to fix it.

I can say you how shitload of ppl now is exploiting PVE MARKS for make dozen of millions they gonna be demoted also?  or double standard will be applyed? :P   (ps: is people you now well )

Edited by Lord Vicious

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

I can say you how shitload of ppl now is exploiting PVE MARKS for make dozen of millions they gonna be demoted also?

I don't know what that means.

But exploiting game mechanics on porpose is demotion worthy.

If you found an exploit to farm pve marks just open up a new thread. It doesn't really belong here where the topic is the issue of you guys gained conquest marks in a way that is not intended.

3 minutes ago, MDDonnergott said:

I don't know what that means.

But exploiting game mechanics on porpose is demotion worthy.

If you found an exploit to farm pve marks just open up a new thread. It doesn't really belong here where the topic is the issue of you guys gained conquest marks in a way that is not intended.

I prefer to keep it until i see this doublestandard being apply :)           (i am not doing it i not wanna be banned  but i know who is :P  )  wanna see if they gonna demote all this clans   if this is the new "way"

Edited by Lord Vicious

I prefer to keep it until i see this doublestandard being apply :)           (i am not doing it but i know who is :P  )  wanna see if they gonna demote all this clans

Keeping that exploit to yourself is demotion worthy aswell as far as I see it.

You don't even need to say any names, just how reproduce the exploit. The devs will then try to fix it asap depending on how game breaking it is.

I would suggest you to report this exploit for disclosure to be on the safe side.

Edited by MDDonnergott
addition
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cabral said:

You keep repeating the same line like a defense lawyer, but you forget people can read between lines.

Thats very doubtfull for most People.

Keeping that exploit to yourself is demotion worthy aswell as far as I see it.

You don't even need to say any names, just how reproduce the exploit. The devs will then try to fix it asap depending on how game breaking it is.

I would suggest you to report this exploit for disclosure to be on the safe side.

same for all clans who are using it?     

Edited by Lord Vicious