Game-Labs Forum

Update could be here?

You could be right Texas...about people being mad....lots did ask for a warning but to be fair to the Devs they did say it was on or before Friday and secondly today (the 24th) is within the date range last given.

....but yes they could have said last night 'Hey Guys, it's happening in the morning and it will take 3 hours' rather than it just happening and we don't know how long it will take.

Guess they are focussed on delivering (and who can complain about that?) and customer communication has to take a lower priority. [Hint: Devs - appoint a Community Manager to handle the comms :)]

17 minutes ago, Tyrdael said:

No, please no community manager. Who doesn't like to read an admin rant after someone gets sassy with him? :D

Well when they release I think they need one for sure, but wait until release.  No reason to do it until than.

Yah if any one is butt hurt about the warning we pretty much had three months of warning.  I mean I been a bit hot headed off and on but really it's not a big deal.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And looks like we got a pre-merge of post about the merge/update.  Did every one ,merge ok?

yep it think so :)

even at very young or old age ...it's still a lot of excitement to handle :) 

in the link under this you can see where the servers are

http://naval-action.arcantia.net/server-status.php

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, rediii said:

maybe the did work the night tho and realized they are ready to deploy the patch in todays maintenance time and keep the original "24." date

but realy, there is no warning needed. everything will be gone, why would anyone need a warning for that? what would they prepare?

That was my point exactly :)

• Like 1