Game-Labs Forum

the death of port battles

balz

4 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

They could be less girls and do them in the weekends or on a friday night where we actually can stay up and fight them - And give us all a lot of fun.. Now.. I simply won't be bothered..

So we must tailor our game to your convenience, even if it means fewer US players can participate?

And shame on your for insulting females.  #womensmarch

Edited by Chijohnaok

3 hours ago, saintjacktar said:

US are killing playerbase but there is a french fleet outside KPR camping newbies. *Phone rings* Pot: Hello? Kettle: Black ! *hangs up*

lol you're getting better at it..

Just now, Kloothommel said:

Yes, back when the brit fleet can only run instead of fight :)

and then you got or objective based play so there would be no running and you don't even show up any more, and when you do you cry about how we won on points, its not hard ship goes in the circle, its right there for you to kill if your so epic :P

15 minutes ago, Augustus Charles Hobart H said:

This is why alliance changes wont happen because all you want to do is insult us, and who are you kidding 5 Bermuda defenses and all the Bridgetown ones when you picked the attack times, those ports are still red.

How about a freetown up at bermuda so we can actually do some hostility missions up there? - Major drop of the ball by the devs there imo..

13 minutes ago, Augustus Charles Hobart H said:

what do you know this whole round of port battles is on Saturday, intentionally i might add for you to be able to be there, im sure ill see you in one of them :P

lol not likely mate - I've done my part and I promised some guys I'd try to drive hostility at Santo Domingo - the night you took it.. I've tried that (and failed - thx for the battle btw) so now I'm a free guy - did what I promised and now can't be bothered.. I don't owe you any content, so let's see how much fun you will have in empty PBs..

46 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

How about a freetown up at bermuda so we can actually do some hostility missions up there? - Major drop of the ball by the devs there imo..

How about, nothing of this? no deals with exploiters and  ppl wich words value 0.

I think our coalition will be busy testing the pb timezones #earlyaccess 

you now we wanna improve the game and like the danes  needed to "test" warsupply bomb over and over, i think it  will take us a bit of time "experimenting and testing" the timezones in the pb enviroment.  you now we working hard but we do also for you, for improving the game, exactly like you teach us  when you "tested" firstrates in 4th rate battles and it got fixed

Edited by Lord Vicious

13 minutes ago, Chijohnaok said:

So we must tailor our game to your convenience, even if it means fewer US players can participate?

And shame on your for insulting females.  #womensmarch

lol.. And yeah it would be nice if the PB timers were reintroduced..

14 minutes ago, Christendom said:

How many wins do you have in the new system?  Do you know?

psssstt, it's less than the americans.

How many of those were fully defended? Psst only 1..

48 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

lol not likely mate - I've done my part and I promised some guys I'd try to drive hostility at Santo Domingo - the night you took it.. I've tried that (and failed - thx for the battle btw) so now I'm a free guy - did what I promised and now can't be bothered.. I don't owe you any content, so let's see how much fun you will have in empty PBs..

i trust the french and swedes will show, a pity you wont, the OW battle was at least fun

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

I believe during the 7 war supply destruction derby not one port battle was screened.  I could be wrong though.  That was 7 wins.

You are wrong, at least spanish battles.

Edited by Jorge

1 minute ago, Coraline Vodka said:

At some point you're gonna have to accept the world doesn't revolve around you ;)

Split servers or balanced population across timezones is the only way we all can have fun in our own primetime. 

Edited by Kloothommel

2 hours ago, Bearwall said:

This is where im at as a US player trying to talk to tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee in this thread