Game-Labs Forum

Alliances and the Player Base

shaeberle84

On 10/7/2016 at 2:44 AM, Kloothommel said:

The pirates that roam the Danish waters at CS beg to differ. The pirates are definitly hostile towards D-N. Check your facts and don't assume things.

Dont make asinine political statements. Youre assuming things that are not facts :)

• Like 1

Dont make asinine political statements. Youre assuming things that are not facts :)

I love this forum, never stop learning, even enriching my vocabulary with new uncomplimentary adjectives.

ASININE
ˈasɪnʌɪn/
adjective
adjective: asinine
 extremely stupid or foolish.
"Lydia ignored his asinine remark"
synonyms: stupid, foolish, pointless, brainless, mindless, senseless, doltish, idiotic, imbecilic, imbecile, insane, lunatic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, preposterous, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, childish, infantile, puerile, immature, juvenile, inane, witless, half-baked, empty-headed, unintelligent, half-witted, slow-witted, weak-minded;
  • Like 3

for example that the Sverige players are better coordinated than the Dutch

This must be the biggest understatement of the whole forum.  :D 

I have voted FOR an alliance with the Swedes from the start as have a majority of Dutch players, but we have a large number of players who have consequently voted in the opposite direction simply because the Swedes are seen as "the same lot" as the Danes, French and Spanish by a whole section of Dutch players.

The Dutch are not coordinated at all and haven't been for a long time.  :(

• Like 1

EdR have follow every vote and make new charts for every votes.

For us the more important were the firsts ones as everyone voted to make his own vote important. After few votes, none was enough to reverse the politics etablish by nation and as there is no actual civil war, most of people are no more voting.

here is the evolution of the playerbase based on the vote

Enjoy

(on left piechart: %pop on right % of ports (based on 10/10 vote)

edrpolitic.jpg

• Like 1

Do not fear, the halloween sale is comming

A sale would definitely draw players to this game, especialy if its "highlighted" in Steam. I think allot of people don't know about this game.

You can't watch movies like Master and Commander and not want to sail a ship yourself...we should do a NA remake of M&C.

A large number no, seems like the Majority.

It can't be the majority when we constantly have GREEN numbers next to our wish for peace with Sweden. 

If the majority would lump you in with the Danes, then we'd consistently have RED numbers there.  B)

Exactly. But it is not a one way thing you see :mellow:

The Swedish nation has been quite far removed from the Dutch in the current situation. After the reset this will be different and many Dutch players will have to make up their minds.

Also, don't forget that the Dutch nation is a very divided nation. We have no central control, no single voice and several clans who have been at each other's throats almost constantly in recent months.

I would imagine that there are a lot of players who would leave the Dutch nation if given half the chance because of this.  :(