Game-Labs Forum

PLEASE NERF THE USA NATION!! 0 V 1 and still nothing...?

ajffighter86

I MEAN, REALLY, DOES ANYONE ON PVP 1 EVEN KNOW WE EXIST?

All day, every day, the half-dozen American players on PVP 1 server spend their time fleeting bots out of Charleston, ripe for the picking, just a mere 1,020,253,623,876,120 kilometers away from the rest of the world. I mean, if you could find a fleet of 10 players willing to sail for 3 weeks real time to form an invasion fleet, we could be wiped out instantly, but fear perhaps keeps our enemies away. Do they even know they are our enemies? One day the entire server will feel the wrath of both of us. We almost have enough players in our nation to form a full group. You should be afraid.

The Spanish will not dare fight us. We have shown that Florida and namely, Disneyworld, are rightfully American possessions. Meanwhile, McDonalds are opened in Spain. How many Spanish restaurant chains do you see in America? none. WE ARE WINNING!! Trust me, this makes complete sense.

Every day, 3 American players representing more than 25% of our entire naval power arrive to help our allies in port battles in the southern areas of the map. Our enemies must surely assume they are seeing ghosts. How did these Americans get here? Was this an accident? WAIT. . . There are USA players on this server!!?!?!?!?!

tumblr_o5yjc6YfXb1u9rjuro1_250.gif

The shock is too much for them to handle, and that is why we are clearly overpowered. Even our allies do not realize that they are our allies. Again, this is overpowered. I hear them asking "Who are the Americans? Does anyone know if they speak English? Is that some sort of early-access playable faction? Let's offer them trinkets and see if they come out of hiding. This is better than spotting Bigfoot." The disbelief is profound.

This post has been primarily created to promote humor, enhance the RVR experience, and to create awareness that there are indeed USA players on this server. We are like the elusive pokemon, and there is no reason why, just as in that game, every nation on the server shouldn't be walking out in the busy streets staring at their smart phones trying to find us.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 14

Well, OCEAN have been raiding at Charleston for a few weeks. 

We switch between Jamaica and Charleston based on what time we go hunting. 

So far it seems like US prefer to outnumber their enemies 3 to 1 in OW PvP. 

The British are more like 2 to 1 in OW PvP.

Ofcourse not everyone in these 2 nations like it this way after raiding both places for a few weeks this is my impression of the general population of the nations. (So, brave US and GB players, it is not you i am referring to ;)

Well, OCEAN have been raiding at Charleston for a few weeks. 

We switch between Jamaica and Charleston based on what time we go hunting. 

So far it seems like US prefer to outnumber their enemies 3 to 1 in OW PvP. 

The British are more like 2 to 1 in OW PvP.

Ofcourse not everyone in these 2 nations like it this way after raiding both places for a few weeks this is my impression of the general population of the nations. (So, brave US and GB players, it is not you i am referring to ;)

And let me assure you, the 3 Americans in the south thank you for keeping things interesting in Carebearleston. We try our hardest to get them to explore the fact that there's more to the game than dumping live oak logs in the next port over.

I'm hoping the new conquest system will get us a little more action in our area of the map, but perhaps I should be careful what I wish for.

Edited by ajffighter86

Yesterday morning while i fishing with my legross and i go to kitchen to take breakfast, when back to game, im in battle screen, a gringo atack me with a Santi. He demast me and try to board, repare sails and scape.

Please nerf yanky nation, they have a lot of money, they use santis to board traders.