Game-Labs Forum

Spain is at War

Senhor Lenhador

Dear Spain,

Please stop sending out 17 man fleets to take our Ports on NA timers, as you know these timers are set when you don't have any chance of taking them back Because we are bad people.

Or just stop being babies, your NA time players are kicking A-- and have shown that all your crying is just BS. Your pulling bigger fleets then we are and have shown you can fight in any time zone.

Wow... another intelligent quote from you.

2 Weeks ago it was funny the takeover ports of Spain with any resistance.

Last weekend, spaniards well coordinated took your avaible ports without any resistance... and here gentlmen is how Brits started to crying ... using same tactics than them ...

I think now is not funny for you play with only 4 players in your faction, next thread: what about to set port timers when most of EU people are in their jobs?Can we note this as you new strategy?

• Like 1

Last weekend, spaniards well coordinated took your avaible ports without any resistance... and here gentlmen is how Brits started to crying ... using same tactics than them ...

I think now is not funny for you play with only 4 players in your faction, next thread: what about to set port timers when most of EU people are in their jobs?Can we note this as you new strategy?

Spanish have achieved their goal ..they have bored us to death ...no one wants to defend against Spanish because its boring ..much more fun to fight against french and Danes because they fight  rather than float around shooting sails ...turning up and capping an undefended port isnt  good coordination ...its easy ...we did it to spanish so we know

Spanish have achieved their goal ..they have bored us to death ...no one wants to defend against Spanish because its boring ..much more fun to fight against french and Danes because they fight  rather than float around shooting sails ...turning up and capping an undefended port isnt  good coordination ...its easy ...we did it to spanish so we know

Last week was so fun take our ports and let us just with four ports.......... Now is boring....... schizophrenia?.......

No matter....... much better....... ;)

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 1

And now for something completely different.

Thanks to all Spanish captains I again managed to trade a bit, level up and I am now a proud owner of a nice gold mercury, fast rattle and beautiful Surprise.

First pvp battle was great, me and british captain started chatting while fighting and the experience was fun and friendly and no side would hold a grudge if he lost. It was really nice and fun.

in the end we decided to leave since it would took a loooong time to sink each other (we both had nimble, easy to turn ships and horrible aim ;p)

Alas, my second fight meant a lost a ship (noobishly allowed rattle to board me and kill most of my crew on mercury, which meant no more shooting and wet feet soon after).

But the guy was silent, no chat and it was not so enjoyable.

i know that no one cares so far, but the moral of the story is, in pvp try to chat with the other side. You can turn bad feelings and resentment into a fun or at least less antagonistic experience for all sides, no matter who loses.

And it might mitigate this bad feeling between players of different nations. it reminds you that on the other side is also a player wanting to have fun just like you.

Oh, EDIT: Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!

Edited by Todbringer
  • Like 1

Spanish have achieved their goal ..they have bored us to death ...no one wants to defend against Spanish because its boring ..much more fun to fight against french and Danes because they fight rather than float around shooting sails ...turning up and capping an undefended port isnt good coordination ...its easy ...we did it to spanish so we know

Jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja jajajajajaja

Translate:

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

• Like 1

I think you miss understood what i was saying. I think it was a GOOD thing that Spain was able to come out with big numbers during NA time. This makes it so all players get a chance to have fun. Not Just EU time players like alot of Spain wants. So again GOOD Job to Spain in the NA time zone. 

• Like 1

I think you miss understood what i was saying. I think it was a GOOD thing that Spain was able to come out with big numbers during NA time. This makes it so all players get a chance to have fun. Not Just EU time players like alot of Spain wants. So again GOOD Job to Spain in the NA time zone.

Nicodemus... If we use these timers in pvp1 the future Will be the same than pvp2.... Only Usa and british have people On these timers.... I find stupid this... Or You want that???. Two equal server?. If You want that, I have no problem I let the game and fight between us....

Only spanish cry, because only spanish have this problem.... In the north with Usa and the rest with british... The rest of european factions fight against other european factions and they don't have this problem. British used these timers in Haití against danes??.... Not???....

Only use these timers in the spanish borders???...

Then You can say...... how are these spanish.... Just cry.

The timers don't are a spanish problem... They are a problem for all the european players.

But, I don't wanna know anymore about fucking timers. If Someone want a solution, It is easy.

Server PVP1. Only flags from 12 Am to 12 pm

Server PVP2. Only flags from 12 Pm to 12 Am

Everyone choose.

The rest are bullshit. Sorry I've enough.

• Like 1

Dear all players of this NA community;

We all would like to see the current ALPHA/BETA becoming a great game and attracting many new players, would not we ?

So please stop these helpless posting, no place for egos here, just play/test and do not get too far in role playing.

We are the one to make NA as sexy as possible, so far I'd rather run away when reading the community mood.

I trust the devs will eventualy find the right balance, let's test the upcoming upgrades without focusing too much on the current geopolitical aspect as we know this issue may still change greatly.

Let's all enjoy constructively !

Cheers

• Like 9

.no one wants to defend against Spanish because its boring

Yeah LOL^34 :) its much funny to attack ports without defense or gank 4 vs 1 spanish. But to defend ports? No no no, is sooooooooo boring against spaniards cause most of times you loose.

We think NO one wants to defend against Spain... cause you prefered to stay in pub drinking beer instead of defend ports.

By my side, topic closed :D

The truth can´t be write on forum: it will be showed acting in the game :)

Kind regards from a bored spanish :D

Ok, I´m retratacted cause I didnt understand you.

Let´s drink the beer of peace!

image.jpg

Yeah LOL^34 :) its much funny to attack ports without defense or gank 4 vs 1 spanish. But to defend ports? No no no, is sooooooooo boring against spaniards cause most of times you loose.

We think NO one wants to defend against Spain... cause you prefered to stay in pub drinking beer instead of defend ports.

By my side, topic closed :D

The truth can´t be write on forum: it will be showed acting in the game :)

Kind regards from a bored spanish :D

isnt it strange that when you dont want to defend ports its ok ...its just because you dont want the british to have fun ...yet when we decide not to defend ports its because we lose all the time ... how odd ...or maybe what a set of hypocrites you are  .. when the new port system is in place ....looks like you will be given half the map ...although you are used to been given ports,, just looking forward to the crying that will start when you do the usual and lose most of them ...

isnt it strange that when you dont want to defend ports its ok ...its just because you dont want the british to have fun ...yet when we decide not to defend ports its because we lose all the time ... how odd ...or maybe what a set of hypocrites you are  .. when the new port system is in place ....looks like you will be given half the map ...although you are used to been given ports,, just looking forward to the crying that will start when you do the usual and lose most of them ...

Hypocrite? We didnt defend cause we annouce many times till september most of our players will be on holidays. The facts: Last weekend of august many combined attacks with 2 nations making screening to defense, anothers spanish players (like me) refused to go alone in a group or 3 or 4 to fight against 25 fleet: fair game.

Last weekend, mostly spanish at home returned from holidays attacking UK ports: hypocrisy

Maybe next weekend, or this week (I hadnt connect yet to game) the situation is reverted and we are loosing ports and our mothers in law :D ...

As I had said from long time ago: with random port timers, problem solved.

P.S If you give me the choice between stay at the pub drinking with friends or playing NA, I choose an Iron Maiden concert :)

• Like 2

Just tell one-another "Roll over and die!". I know that brings silence down fast.  :ph34r:  :P

([Edit] More than just warning points for those who do not get the hint and would like to try it out. :))

Edited by Skully

Just tell one-another "Roll over and die!". I know that brings silence down fast.  :ph34r:  :P

([Edit] More than just warning points for those who do not get the hint and would like to try it out. :))

is that a cryptic clue for a crossword  ??

Hypocrite? We didnt defend cause we annouce many times till september most of our players will be on holidays. The facts: Last weekend of august many combined attacks with 2 nations making screening to defense, anothers spanish players (like me) refused to go alone in a group or 3 or 4 to fight against 25 fleet: fair game.

Last weekend, mostly spanish at home returned from holidays attacking UK ports: hypocrisy

Maybe next weekend, or this week (I hadnt connect yet to game) the situation is reverted and we are loosing ports and our mothers in law :D ...

As I had said from long time ago: with random port timers, problem solved.

P.S If you give me the choice between stay at the pub drinking with friends or playing NA, I choose an Iron Maiden concert :)

Everton :D :D :D