Game-Labs Forum

Spain is at War

Senhor Lenhador

Oh my god.... Please, stop líes.... Dutch don't use Saigon timers..... France don't use Madagascar timers, danes don't use Mogadiscio timers..... Only You use that shit... Stop try to say all where stupids......

What does Spain having no English speaking community have to do with timers again?

Where was that lie about Dutch timers you are referring to?

Sorry I don't get what your on about...

What does Spain having no English speaking community have to do with timers again?

Where was that lie about Dutch timers you are referring to?

Sorry I don't get what your on about...

Mr. fletch67 says we need an english clan to fight zimbawe timers like dutch have. I said dutch don't use shit timers instead their british spoken clans neither danes or french..... All of then use normal timers except coward british. Now?.

Zimbabwe has the same time zone than parts of Europe.

But that isn't the point.

He said when timers are completely gone you might not be able to protect your territory on the timers you like, because it goes both ways and U.S. and aus time zone players can do unrest in your provinces in their timzones.

Your blood is boiling so much right now that all you see is timers to piss you of.

You might want to take a walk in the park and calm down a little.

Edited by Chimera
  • Like 1

My Blood boil from the moment I ask You please change timers from ports close our capital so we can fight as getleman and british start to ofend, insult and lie about that..... I repeat, I'm not stupid....

Thanks for zimbawe timezone info.... I'm telling places as far I know every time I have to repeat the same.... Mogadiscio, Madagascar, mainila, groenlandia.... XD

Now I'm so relaxed...... ;).... Thanks.

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya

Mr. fletch67 says we need an english clan to fight zimbawe timers like dutch have. I said dutch don't use shit timers instead their british spoken clans neither danes or french..... All of then use normal timers except coward british. Now?.

Do the Dutch have 70+ ports no they don't, do Spain have 70+ ports to look after nope. Do Danes and Swedes have 30+ ports to look after no they don't? Are they fighting on multiple fronts? nope!

Yes we have a larger population than these nations but please tell me how we are supposed to defend 70+ ports around the clock to defend every port at the drop of the hat all on the same timers. There is no way that without timers we can possibly be all over the map at the same time fighting 5 nations at once.

Please I would like to hear how you would do it because I tell you this if you were in our shoes you would be doing the same. The fact that we are not defending ports we took from you is the boardum of fighting Spain for 8 months with the same old hate and crap coming out about timers or lame tactics which both sides have used(not timers for Spain) the guys that want to PVP are off chasing French though it really dismays me that we are just rolling over with no defence made in the Euro primetime.

Please don't flame me for my figures as they are rough just to prove a point I don't have the map available to look at right now.

Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN
  • Like 1

Do the Dutch have 70+ ports no they don't, do Spain have 70+ ports to look after nope. Do Danes and Swedes have 30+ ports to look after no they don't? Are they fighting on multiple fronts? nope!

Yes we have a larger population than these nations but please tell me how we are supposed to defend 70+ ports around the clock to defend every port at the drop of the hat all on the same timers. There is no way that without timers we can possibly be all over the map at the same time fighting 5 nations at once.

Please I would like to hear how you would do it because I tell you this if you were in our shoes you would be doing the same. The fact that we are not defending ports we took from you is the boardum of fighting Spain for 8 months with the same old hate and crap coming out about timers or lame tactics which both sides have used(not timers for Spain) the guys that want to PVP are off chasing French though it really dismays me that we are just rolling over with no defence made in the Euro primetime.

Please don't flame me for my figures as they are rough just to prove a point I don't have the map available to look at right now.

Yes we thought the same. You own more ports than You can defend, because that You use Malvinas timers.

Please, stop this ridículous Talk.

Nno matter I didn't see the previous post that you edited out. I am glad we can all agree that the timers were a bad way to go I even told the devs so before it was even implemented.

I said It to Chimera, no more changes in my previous posts.... Mechanics can be not good but use It as a shit was your choice....

All is clear and everybody knows on this server..... I said this Will Be my first and my last time I Talk about timers.

Now is time You choose how You use these bad mechanics...

After about a month of some pretty regular RvR play, my typical "I'm still new to this server" qualifier is wearing pretty thin.  But I'm going to use it one last time.  This see-saw conflict over the past 2 weeks has shown me first-hand both ends;  sailing with attack forces against ports which we're pretty sure aren't going to be defended...or at least not the majority.  Watching during off-peak times as Espana banners roll across the screen, while not in position to do much about it...and seeing in TS that apparently few others are in such position.  Lots of pro-forma tower bombardment for all.

I don't have anything to say, good or bad, about how British flag-carriers set timers last weekend.  Wasn't involved in those discussions, and didn't pay much attention as the timers were set post-battle.  My focus was on getting ready for the next probably-uncontested attack...but feeling compelled to go anyway just in case the next battle might be that 1 in 10 where there's a real fight.  I suspect much the same has been true for many Spanish captains over the past 3-4 days.

After seeing how this has gone over the past 2 weeks, it's pretty easy to extrapolate this has probably been the predominant RvR warfare pattern for months.  Not much fun for either side.  Whether currently "winning" or "losing", it's a big kabuki dance.  A map-coloring exercise.  A shadow-boxing match where the majority of punches land in empty air.  Choose the metaphor of your liking.

These insights are hardly new and original.  Obviously players have been telling Game-Labs this for a long time, in such numbers and frequency that they've junked the system entirely and are about to introduce something completely different.  Will it be better?  Time will tell...who knows, might wind up even worse, we'll just have to see.  But at least it will be different.  I, for one, earnestly welcome the changes...close as they now are, I want them even sooner; can't come quickly enough.  I'm sure that for those of you who've been doing this for months rather than weeks, the feeling is even stronger.  Judging by what I've read in these forums, I'm reasonably confident that's something we can all (or at least the vast majority, regardless of nation) agree upon.

I also hope (although with less optimism) that the changes somewhat mitigate this rather dreary mutual toxicity.  We all seem a lot happier when actually fighting each other.  I don't see all this angst and pettiness in battle...I just see a lot of hot iron flying followed by "o7"'s and "ggwp"'s.

More of that, please.

Edited by Bramborough
  • Like 4

Seriously?

You can combine almost any two of the other nations and voilá, you suddenly have 'multiple fronts' + '~70 ports to defend' while it is highly unlikely that they'd even come close to matching the Brits' playercount. And yet still somehow pull it off. How weird.

And that's not even factoring in how much more difficult it is to coordinate between nations - translating languages, separate TS servers, not knowing people from other nations, PB methodologies, diplomatic relationships, different national priorities e.t.c. - as opposed to just operating as a single one.

Oh my god.... Please, stop líes.... Dutch don't use Saigon timers..... France don't use Madagascar timers, danes don't use Mogadiscio timers..... Only You use that shit... Stop try to say all where stupids......

You misunderstand me.

I was talking about what you guys think is going to happen once the timers are gone. This will mean Americans and British Aussies and other insomniacs  can attack you around the clock.  Surely you must have thought about this and like I said you need to encourage more multi nationals in my opinion.

Rolls out HMS Murrey deuce British to serve. ;) on current form :)

I watched Murray and Nadal training togheter here in valencia... (No double sense or ironic Mode here Murray trains in valencia, Barcelona or mayorca with J.C. Ferrer or Nadal in winter, they are very good friends).

I like Murray... he learn fast.... ;)

After about a month of some pretty regular RvR play, my typical "I'm still new to this server" qualifier is wearing pretty thin.  But I'm going to use it one last time.  This see-saw conflict over the past 2 weeks has shown me first-hand both ends;  sailing with attack forces against ports which we're pretty sure aren't going to be defended...or at least not the majority.  Watching during off-peak times as Espana banners roll across the screen, while not in position to do much about it...and seeing in TS that apparently few others are in such position.  Lots of pro-forma tower bombardment for all.

I don't have anything to say, good or bad, about how British flag-carriers set timers last weekend.  Wasn't involved in those discussions, and didn't pay much attention as the timers were set post-battle.  My focus was on getting ready for the next probably-uncontested attack...but feeling compelled to go anyway just in case the next battle might be that 1 in 10 where there's a real fight.  I suspect much the same has been true for many Spanish captains over the past 3-4 days.

After seeing how this has gone over the past 2 weeks, it's pretty easy to extrapolate this has probably been the predominant RvR warfare pattern for months.  Not much fun for either side.  Whether currently "winning" or "losing", it's a big kabuki dance.  A map-coloring exercise.  A shadow-boxing match where the majority of punches land in empty air.  Choose the metaphor of your liking.

These insights are hardly new and original.  Obviously players have been telling Game-Labs this for a long time, in such numbers and frequency that they've junked the system entirely and are about to introduce something completely different.  Will it be better?  Time will tell...who knows, might wind up even worse, we'll just have to see.  But at least it will be different.  I, for one, earnestly welcome the changes...close as they now are, I want them even sooner; can't come quickly enough.  I'm sure that for those of you who've been doing this for months rather than weeks, the feeling is even stronger.  Judging by what I've read in these forums, I'm reasonably confident that's something we can all (or at least the vast majority, regardless of nation) agree upon.

I also hope (although with less optimism) that the changes somewhat mitigate this rather dreary mutual toxicity.  We all seem a lot happier when actually fighting each other.  I don't see all this angst and pettiness in battle...I just see a lot of hot iron flying followed by "o7"'s and "ggwp"'s.

More of that, please.

I think it'll be better. Right now there's not much reason for capturing ports. Unless your are forced down to 1 port, you really only need a few to get all the resources you need for crafting. With the current flag system, it's helpful to have 'forward bases' to extend your reach, but I assume this will be unnecessary with the new hostility system which will allow you to sail across the map, raise a fuss, and attack ports in that location.

If the developers truly make resources region-specific, then we will see some real importance in trading/warfare.

Seriously?

You can combine almost any two of the other nations and voilá, you suddenly have 'multiple fronts' + '~70 ports to defend' while it is highly unlikely that they'd even come close to matching the Brits' playercount. And yet still somehow pull it off. How weird.

And that's not even factoring in how much more difficult it is to coordinate between nations - translating languages, separate TS servers, not knowing people from other nations, PB methodologies, diplomatic relationships, different national priorities e.t.c. - as opposed to just operating as a single one.

8f5ecf492a62664b8de1fa526e9faf7d3c36643a

Dear Spain,

Please stop sending out 17 man fleets to take our Ports on NA timers, as you know these timers are set when you don't have any chance of taking them back Because we are bad people.

Or just stop being babies, your NA time players are kicking A-- and have shown that all your crying is just BS. Your pulling bigger fleets then we are and have shown you can fight in any time zone.

• Like 6

Dear Spain,

Please stop sending out 17 man fleets to take our Ports on NA timers, as you know these timers are set when you don't have any chance of taking them back Because we are bad people.

Or just stop being babies, your NA time players are kicking A-- and have shown that all your crying is just BS. Your pulling bigger fleets then we are and have shown you can fight in any time zone.

And I wonder how long they can pull this off. Since those are probably EU player sacrificing their sleep. And that can't last for more than a couple of weeks.