Game-Labs Forum

Who is in port?

In Eve Online, you could dock up and see who was also there. Right-click their picture, see their corp, etc. Could Naval Action have such a thing?

Historically speaking, everyone pretty much knew who was captaining what ship, and it's impossible to hide a ship in port. So could we have like a gazette of recent dockings or something?

• Like 12

In Eve Online, you could dock up and see who was also there. Right-click their picture, see their corp, etc. Could Naval Action have such a thing?

Historically speaking, everyone pretty much knew who was captaining what ship, and it's impossible to hide a ship in port. So could we have like a gazette of recent dockings or something?

that would be a marvel

+1

o7

Like that idea +1 :)

I'd also like to know who is in combat when you passing a battle instance in OW. You never know if there are Player vs Player or Player vs. NPC involved.

Sure. One of the gimmicks I like in Elite is knowing who passed the spaceport in the last hours.

Knowing specifically who is in battle or port is more tricky. I would enjoy it in a historical sense. If a player already has rank that allows personal ensign sure, it is listed. If not, it shows only as generic ship.

I'd say this information would be of particular interest in Free Ports more than on national ones.