Game-Labs Forum

Danish and Pirate clan "Sorry" are now at war

helgur

For the sake of sanity and clear information for newcomers to the game it is imperative that all posts establish a clear language that differentiates the group ( clan tag) from the faction.

Please keep the proper clan tag instead of the word pirates. Please.

I`m personally talking about all the pirates that whine about people not treating them like nation, and still saying that pirates as a nation are broken,and still most of them refuse to play like real pirate would.

Some are members of sorry but not all. And not everyone have proper signature.

Personally i like yours way of playing. Or MrDoomed. Or Anne Wildcat. True pierats! Yarrrrrrr.

Maybe i`ll join the dark side someday? Who knows. Salute till we meet o7

Edited by Leku
  • Like 4

I`m personally talking about all the pirates that whine about people not treating them like nation, and still saying that pirates as a nation are broken,and still most of them refuse to play like real pirate would.

Some are members of sorry but not all. And not everyone have proper signature.

Personally i like yours way of playing. Or MrDoomed. Or Anne Wildcat. True pierats! Yarrrrrrr.

Maybe i`ll join the dark side someday? Who knows. Salute till we meet o7

Are the other nations just as infected with rulers who like to control stuff as D-N? Or is it only in this nation becourse the player base is smaller? Just asking...

Are the other nations just as infected with rulers who like to control stuff as D-N? Or is it only in this nation becourse the player base is smaller? Just asking...

Dutch have similar clan council as denmark i suppose. I dont know exactly how D-N is functioning but from my experience from other mmos/sandboxes and what i read on forums i guess they work the same way.

fox2run.

It is a hard lesson, but some you need to learn.

Having bought the game and playing it according to the rules and mechanics being provided, does not mean you could not adjust

to widely accepted rules of your community.

Is is easy to understand, you should have stayed out of this PB.

You are certainly not a newbie, so you should know.

This game is also about "socializing" and accepting facts / rules you might not like.

Game mechanics might provide "nationals" in the future to brandmark you as an "outlaw"

or "unwanted" and then you will be like me: a dirty pirate or some call them "rats" !

Do you want to be like me ? No, so be nice and talk to your guys.

Denmark? Give him a chance. Already? 2nd, 3rd, 4th?

No matter, try it once more...talk.

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 7

fox2run.

It is a hard lesson, but some you need to learn.

Having bought the game and playing it according to the rules and mechanics being provided, does not mean you could not adjust

to widely accepted rules of your community.

Is is easy to understand, you should have stayed out of this PB.

You are certainly not a newbie, so you should know.

This game is also about "socializing" and accepting facts / rules you might not like.

Game mechanics might provide "nationals" in the future to brandmark you as an "outlaw"

or "unwanted" and then you will be like me: a dirty pirate or some call them "rats" !

Do you want to be like me ? No, so be nice and talk to your guys.

Denmark? Give him a chance. Already? 2nd, 3rd, 4th?

No matter, try it once more...talk.

They didnt blame me when I lost my Ingermanland in defending the same port.... Orrrrr these guys make me sooooo mad sometimes. Of course it was ok for me to enter so I had a small compensation for my loss. These guys whine when they need backup but cant give anything back... not even som upgrades at an empty port battle... 

They didnt blame me when I lost my Ingermanland in defending the same port.... Orrrrr these guys make me sooooo mad sometimes. Of course it was ok for me to enter so I had a small compensation for my loss. These guys whine when they need backup but cant give anything back... not even som upgrades at an empty port battle... 

Love them, leave them or change them.

You will NOT change them, believe me.

so 2 options:

1) love them (at least try to live with them...)

2) join other nation / pirates

I recommend 1).

If it is not working again and again, do 2)

??? You can do as you please already. Unless I am missing something...

I know I always did whatever I wanted back in the Orange Country. Hell I know I do it now in the Black ghetto.

Beauty of open world open end open sand box to build your own game.

• Like 6

No I will not change them. I can only hope the game-mechanics will destroy their little imaginary pixel- kingdom so that we - the ordinary players without 1st rates or too much time - can do as we please without getting bashed... 

Good luck defending ports on your own.

• Like 1

Sooooooooooooooooo

Why dont you guys give Lord Kitty a Regional port, ask him date and time and when he can get 180 members of his clan online to do a proper Port battle since he refuses to do 1vs1, doesnt want to do port battle with other clan inside or because he got the port timer wrong.  

SO

1 regional or deep water port to [sorry], gentlemen agree with each other 25 vs 25 fleet. You can do it 2 times, one when LV attack and one when he defends

• Like 4

Nah - ill just join yours in a small ship ;-)

just saying, dont be a douchebag

oh btw, why dont you stop blaming others for a bit and rethink about your actions and behaviors? 

Edited by Nash
  • Like 7

For the sake of sanity and clear information for newcomers to the game it is imperative that all posts establish a clear language that differentiates the group ( clan tag) from the faction.

They are not representative of the jolly roger as a whole. They are not leaders of anything but their own clan. Anything they do might or not be supported by the confederation of pirate captains and clans.

I understand it is easier just to say pirates but the big issue is that you create too much attention and focus on pirates on behalf of one group and that is not even remotely honest to all the NA community.

Now if the "toxicity" would be reduced to bearable minimums all this scenarios could benefit everyone but it is my judgement that it did go beyond the point of no return.

Please keep the proper clan tag instead of the word pirates. Please.

true all rats are not the same ...domestic rats can make good pets and show some intelligence ....sewer rats just need poisoning

• Like 2

Macao reclaimed without contest. Thats not correct as some players under you doubtful command opened fire on Kpt. Evil from VGK

Oh, look. The forum also has an ignore function. How convenient!

Do what you want. I don't really care. When the game don't have means in controlling unwanted behavior, there is little sense in me or anyone else in Denmark Norway getting worked up by your trifles. I've dealt with people like you in the past and this is the best way to deal with the issue. But as a parting gift, let me just give you some advice. The next time you want to do a port battle, buy your own flag and invite people. Then you are free to set the rules yourself. Otherwise, sabotaging the port battles we organize is just as bad as going blue vs blue against someone. There's no excuse from either.

I have no ill feelings towards you, because I choose not to have. I just don't care. You are just a guy that makes a lot of noise. And the only way you can get it your way is if people actually listens to you, and respond to you.

So byebye. Log in to naval action, do what you like, and enjoy the game. I know i will.

• Like 2

true all rats are not the same ...domestic rats can make good pets and show some intelligence ....sewer rats just need poisoning

the thing about rats is that they can gnaw through concrete with ease. fascinating

• Like 2

To: Lord Vicious, the zen master. The epitome of calmness. A beacon of emotional stability and objectivity in a sea of terribleness

(May not be eligible when you actually speak to him in person and/or over teamspeak. Terms and conditions do apply*)

From:  Helgur. Just a guy that likes to click make believe sail boats on the internets, really

Subject: Cool story bro

Message body:

Claiming that you don't post propaganda, just objective facts then simultaneously ranting how about eligibly everyone on the opposing side feels, does count in itself as propaganda. Just wanted you to know that m8. Kthxbye.

XOXOXOXOXO

Helgur

Edited by helgur
  • Like 4

It would bring an exiting aspect to the game, if nation players could vote a single player or an entire clan outlaws for a fixed time.....meaning free hunt without consequences in that period. Same principle as the diplomatic patch, there should be unity in nation before a player / clan could be marked as outlaws or at least a very high percentage votes for such a condemnation, only to ensure the nation is behind such a serious decision, and to prevent unjustified abuse of such a serious condemnation against players / clans.

I think we then would have true pirates (We already have true pirates just to underline that...."Hethwill" to name one) e.g. pirates who doesn't give a shit about nation politics, alliances etc. and those players who feel they belong in nations will be in nations, and act according to council decisions etc., or they will know there are consequences.