Game-Labs Forum

Need Help - pre-purchase confirmation

Never said anything about being worried...and I never expressed any frustration or desire for it to be rushed.  Simply asked because it was implied in earlier posts and on different threads that it would be "soon" and even implying time frames like "3-4 weeks."  So I was just asking for an update if there was one.  No harm in that that I can see.  You comment sort of "came out of the blue" but maybe it was directed at another person's comment and if so I apologize for coming off sounding defensive.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought the pre-pay tonight...Nov 10 and  registered for the forums, playing Eve at the moment..... Got the lone email receipt.

Even logged onto POBS.... So

All I can say is...

Давай! Давайте играть некоторые Naval Action

Ahoy all you Assassins... B) 

Dirk Diger AKA RobertEarl

• 4 weeks later...

ok, so if I bought it yesterday (Thursday) should I receive the key today or I'll have to wait another week?

I think a bit patience is most wanted ;) (also for me) but i recognised, about a week waiting is absolutely normal, perhaps some days longer, but i dont think we will be forgotten. Game still at the beginning, few days or weeks later for testing not really important for me. Final release-product must be something fine ^^.

Happy to wait, just thought (and still think) it odd to receive no email confirmation of the purchase at all. That may be a PP problem. At least I have the receipt.

I sent this in to support@navalaction.com after posting here and received a prompt reply indicating I'd likely receive a key by tonight, 12/4/14.  :)

Welcome

Just bought the pre-pay tonight...Nov 10 and  registered for the forums, playing Eve at the moment..... Got the lone email receipt.

Even logged onto POBS.... So

All I can say is...

Давай! Давайте играть некоторые Naval Action

Ahoy all you Assassins... B) 

Dirk Diger AKA RobertEarl

Haven't seen that name in quite some time, welcome aboard!  B)

There's a slight learning curve, you'll notice it is not as fast paced as PotBS.  The controls are similar, b = battle sails, w/s raise/lower sails.  a/d adjust rudder.  Then you have the yard controls, q/e front mast, z/c main and mizzen if you have em.  Shift brings up the telescope and right click the aiming view.  Space bar fires one shot, used for ranging target before firing broadside.  Do bring a barf bag if you're going to be spending time on deck in heavy seas, the pitching and the rolling are pretty intense at times  ^_^

Enjoy the salt spray from the near misses and the splinters from the hits  :)

Hi,

Pre-ordered today, and was sent an email with a steam key shortly after. However, when activating on steam it says the key has already been used.

I've replied to the email, not had a reply yet, but not sure if that's the correct email to use, so thought I'd drop a note here.

Thanks,

Mort

Hi,

Pre-ordered today, and was sent an email with a steam key shortly after. However, when activating on steam it says the key has already been used.

I've replied to the email, not had a reply yet, but not sure if that's the correct email to use, so thought I'd drop a note here.

Thanks,

Mort

I'm sure they'll have you fixed up shortly Mort.  You can also PM Admin here on the forums if you haven't had a response by later today.