Game-Labs Forum

Excommunication Decree from the Bishop of Havana

Your obsession with one legged Maria, and fat people, which only you brought up, and seems to be permanently in your mind, denotes the kind of character you have, and the stuff you are made of.

A capitalist shopkeeper like you, pretending to care for poor people, makes me laugh.

And I threaten you with inquisitors, because that is what this thread is about. Keep on uttering insults and manifesting your obsession with mutilated women, that only reflects badly on you and on the Dutch faction.

Ah, just to clarify some things. I don't have an obsession for One-Legged-Maria. How could I? You know, we have the most beautiful girls here in the Seven Provincien. Nothing can compete with our lieve blonde hollandse meisjes.

But as a Captain it's my duty to know about all the moves of my opponents. An believe me, I know where the Spanish warships or traders are sailing. And I know that your papist inquisitor priests are fat. Now take a guess why ;) .... One-Legged-Maria, Hook-Nosed-Elvira, Squinting-Carmen, ... 

Ego, Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Bishop of La Havana, in use of the faculties extended to us by the Holy Catholic Roman Church, under the principle of Impedito casus papalis fit episcopalis, deplore the unlawful abuses and offences recently committed by pirates and corsairs of the English, American and Dutch nations on the coasts of Cuba, declare the penalty of excommunication to all those members of the Catholic Church, committing such vile violations of the ius ad bellum and ius in bello, repugnant to all civilized nations and contrary to the peaceful intent of his most Catholic Majesty the King of Spain.

All captains, officials, crew members, suppliers of war materials, provisions or supporters of any nature of these abominable acts, inspired by greed, demonic influence and heretic deviations, shall be excluded from the holy communion, and all participation in the common blessings of the Holy Catholic Church, including Res Sacrae, Ritus, Communio, Crypta, Potestas, Praedia sacra, Forum et Civilia juror.

This general excommunication ferendae sententiae in foro externo shall be applied ab jure et ad homine, and is complementary to the penalties established by the laws and decrees of his most Catholic Majesty the King of Spain, which will be administered by the civilian and military authorities of La Havana, to those captured committing attacks against the ships of His Majesty, or any other act of maleficence, or sins against humanity itself, in Cuban and adjacent waters.

May God confound the unholy minds and hearts of the enemies of our Catholic King, and inspire with its holy wrath the brave and impetuous Captains and sailors of his naval forces.

Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan Bishop of La Havana

This is blasphemy!

• Like 1

It is with great comfort to this captain that news were received of two former Mojito nuns were rescued from the yoke of the Papists.

Actually it was an amazement for the crew, which I had to deal with given some of them retained old Navy superstitions, that the ladies offered no resistance to the seductive power of unwashed freebooter captain.

Upon safe return to the haven they were presented to the Pirate Jesus Charity and them nuns were wondered that they could continue their mercy work, tending to the orphans while having access to other less merciful pleasures.

They were never harassed nor dispossessed of their belongings including a roman catholic bible ( yarr ! a black book ! ) and crucifixes. Surprisingly them ladies left the habits on the shore and took some nice tight leather leggings and loose linen shirts which let them womanhood bouncy bouncies be more appreciated by the world.

Blessed be Pirate Jesus that free us all from the yoke of servitude and grant us the way to shiny shiny paradise.

• Like 2

Nay !! I would never steal... I mean, be seduced by such cargo from a fellow captain, although I refuse to answer for the lads of the crew, free men they are. I take frequent naps ... I mean meditation retreats you see...and a lot happens on deck while at those. Of of the lasses has mahogany hair now that you talk about it.

• Like 1

Well, since you have insisted upon debauching my sloths, as it were ....  I suppose 2 or 3 "Sisters of the Spiced Rum" would be an adequate compensation for my loss.  Again, please have them sent to my estate on La Mona.  Oh, and stoutly-built and of red hair.

I am, sir etc, etc, &

• Like 1

A sharp witted lad shall bring the first parcel of that agreement soon. It was not the best we could find but meets the standards of some of the finest establishments in Morgan's Bluff.

tumblr_mmh1bx0LRU1sq0jsco1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

This is blasphemy!

It is I, my son who decides what is blasphemy and what is not, by the authority entrusted to me by the Holy Roman Catholic Church. 

Even questioning my authority, not to talk about accusing me of blasphemous, is a blasphemy itself.

You ate therefore, hereby excommunicated.

It is with great comfort to this captain that news were received of two former Mojito nuns were rescued from the yoke of the Papists.

Actually it was an amazement for the crew, which I had to deal with given some of them retained old Navy superstitions, that the ladies offered no resistance to the seductive power of unwashed freebooter captain.

Upon safe return to the haven they were presented to the Pirate Jesus Charity and them nuns were wondered that they could continue their mercy work, tending to the orphans while having access to other less merciful pleasures.

They were never harassed nor dispossessed of their belongings including a roman catholic bible ( yarr ! a black book ! ) and crucifixes. Surprisingly them ladies left the habits on the shore and took some nice tight leather leggings and loose linen shirts which let them womanhood bouncy bouncies be more appreciated by the world.

Blessed be Pirate Jesus that free us all from the yoke of servitude and grant us the way to shiny shiny paradise.

You best not have intercepted my two stoutly-built auburn-haired beauties.....    :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Nay !! I would never steal... I mean, be seduced by such cargo from a fellow captain, although I refuse to answer for the lads of the crew, free men they are. I take frequent naps ... I mean meditation retreats you see...and a lot happens on deck while at those. Of of the lasses has mahogany hair now that you talk about it.

Well, since you have insisted upon debauching my sloths, as it were ....  I suppose 2 or 3 "Sisters of the Spiced Rum" would be an adequate compensation for my loss.  Again, please have them sent to my estate on La Mona.  Oh, and stoutly-built and of red hair.

I am, sir etc, etc, &

A sharp witted lad shall bring the first parcel of that agreement soon. It was not the best we could find but meets the standards of some of the finest establishments in Morgan's Bluff.

tumblr_mmh1bx0LRU1sq0jsco1_1280.jpg

Hahahaa...  What she lacks in "bottom" is clearly made up in sass...  And yes, hope he  isnt a member of your "young gentlemen's" ward room.....

Lads assure me everything is in order... whatever that means. Last sortie we were 12 days at sea...so...yeah... good luck :)

OHHHH!!!!

How do you dare discsussing your depravity and luscious sins so openly!!!!

These posts would provide sufficient proof to condemn you in any tribunal, earthly or heavenly, to eternal damnation. The lecherous acts you commit on the pure and virginal bodies of those poor two Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito, that were nocturnally kidnapped from their cells, will bring universal shame and condemnation upon you and your factions.

I will inform His Holyness the Pope personally, mentioning your two names.

This will not end here. Sister Bibiana and Sister Lola shall be returned immediately to Havana, or you will face the consequences, the rage of the Holy Church, and of the whole Spanish Nation!!!!!

• Like 1

I must assure you Monseñor they are not little at all. The creatures actually jumped out the walls of the convent and they made a lot of the lads blush...What can I say !?...

Oh and thank you for their names as herselves presented as Candy and as Sugar. Which I found wildly amusing given the cane plantations of the island heh !

I must assure you Monseñor they are not little at all. The creatures actually jumped out the walls of the convent and they made a lot of the lads blush...What can I say !?...

Oh and thank you for their names as herselves presented as Candy and as Sugar. Which I found wildly amusing given the cane plantations of the island heh !

Of course, they are not little. I´m well familiarised with their ample volumes, which I consider particularly comforting after a long day of work converting Indians. I´m especially fond of one of them, Sor Lola, be careful because she may leave your crew without any energy or combativeness after one of her rampages. 

I will have to console myself with the other 198 Little Sisters. We have some newcomers freshly arrived from Sevilla that need to get acquainted with he loose an tropical ways of the Caribbean. I am going to have a lot of spiritual counselling to do... I may be forced to discipline some of them. Ahem...

Aniway. I hope Sor Bibiana and Sor Lola are not forced to commit any acts contra natura against their own will. I make you responsible for them.

With my Blessings.

• Like 2