Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Map: Where and When to Attack Pirate Ports

ObiQuiet

Perhaps Zerg the Zergers small frigate fleets attacking multiple locations at once be a good idea, would require unilateral cooperation though

Just think it is funny we get accused of Zerging... I dont think we have used a fleet larger then 12-15 guys since the East Coast Push/.. Most the Gulf of Mexico (not all but 90%) was done by 5-7 man fleets that were bored because only 1 or 2 WBK<pretty sure it was them) guys would show up to fight

• Like 1

Just think it is funny we get accused of Zerging... I dont think we have used a fleet larger then 12-15 guys since the East Coast Push/.. Most the Gulf of Mexico (not all but 90%) was done by 5-7 man fleets that were bored because only 1 or 2 WBK<pretty sure it was them) guys would show up to fight

Ohh here we go again...

Yeah, we did fight you where we could.

What about Central America? Big fleets there or no?

From what I heard, 60 ships attacked Marigot tonight.

From what I heard, 60 ships attacked Marigot tonight.

hahaha i was with the support group for this raid there was 15 pirates v 18 swedes in the marigot port battle plus extra ships around that where tagging each other stopping them getting to pb.just goes to show the level this game has got to now where every attack us pirates makes was a complete zerg apparently .......

hahaha i was with the support group for this raid there was 15 pirates v 18 swedes in the marigot port battle plus extra ships around that where tagging each other stopping them getting to pb.just goes to show the level this game has got to now where every attack us pirates makes was a complete zerg apparently .......

He said 'ships', not pirates.

22 pirates in the Marigot PB (screenshots don't lie), what looked like a full Danish PB fleet against Phillipsburg who were screening for Marigot (flag got intercepted), at least 7 Danish 1st rates and a whole lot of assorted ships of other Danes who were screening. 60 wouldn't be far off.

why are you lying?

https://youtu.be/fSLSR9a6QfQ?t=1h11m32s

You're a liar.