Game-Labs Forum

PvP2 - Spain has Returned!

Juan Alfonso

Hola Captains!

Spain has been a hollow nation for a great while, and the time has come to bring her back to life!

Myself and two other friends have decided to make the move, and this is a formal call to arms for all those who wish to aid in the rebuilding of our proud nation!

We will do our best to supply ships, gold and resources to any who should join, and assist any who wish to bring over their vessels.

As the leader of USE - The United Shipwrights of España I humbly ask that diplomatic channels be opened once again to our nation, to help and indeed allow us to restore our proud nation.

Good Winds and Fair Weather to you fellow captains,

Juan Alfonso de Castella

• Like 3

And, apparently this New Spain has already made an alliance with GB and Pirates....and I apparently seem to be a prime target. lol.

8DEi94I.jpg

Glad to see Spain come back. I hope they won't give capped ports to their allies and then just switch back to original nation...... GLHF and let's see if we can't get France back in this server!!!

Oh and btw, please consider joining the forum I created specifically for the PvP 2 server. Each nation has their own board.

946lTK2.jpg?1

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne
  • Like 1

France back would be awesome too :)

Regarding the notion of port hopping/swapping, Spain will not be engaging in such endeavours. All ports that might be captured for the nation shall be retained and defended to the best of our ability :) 

Open Letter to Espana,

First, understand that I do not speak for my entire nation. I may, however, have the general consensuses of some in our great nation. To this I will share as my opinion.

I would love to see Spain (and France and Sweden) back on our server and prospering. However, when a few of us try to make contact with Spain about a possible alliance, or at least friendly status, and you simply refuse contact, then it makes for a difficult time. Below would be my personal terms, but note I do not speak for the entire Nation. (Perhaps we can have talks this Saturday night on someone's TS. I offer mine, if needed.)

1. Some Cuban ports could be conceded to Spain. I would suggest not making "sneak attacks" in an attempt to take them, as we will defend them until an agreement is made.

2. The concessions of some ports would require, at the very least, a non-aggression from Spain toward the US in any manner, including ganking, interference, and blockades. We would need assurances that there are no alliances, in fact, no ties in any form, with a nation deemed our enemy.

3. Spain would be required to provide the US with blockading from any aggressors toward the US. Spain helps protect our ports and helps attack our enemy ports by blockading our enemies from entering PBs.

4. All friendliness would be thrown to the wayside should we notice Spain conceding any ports to other nations.

In return for this alliance of sorts, Spain would receive, along with the aforementioned "some" Cuban ports, our efforts to protect them from other nations, and a ganking cessation of any Spanish ships by the US.

***Remember, I speak currently for only myself and would like others to chime in with their thoughts. And please consider talks on TS.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

I think the 3rd "suggestion" is a little unreasonable, they are trying to get ports for a better experience, not to make enemies.

A Neutral standpoint would be preferred for now.

Edited by Strugelwits

The general consensus of the Spanish Nation is that we wish to remain a neutral entity in server politics until we are more established. 

Therefore we are forming no formal alliances with any single nation in order to avoid dragging Spain into wars we cannot win. However we are indeed interested in a non-aggression pact with the United States and a port agreement. 

In short, we would like to have control of the entire western Cuban coastline, from matanzas to San Lazaro including the British Island containing the ports of Santa-Fe, Dauguilla, Cocodrillo & Siguanea.

For the time being however we desire to retake the core spanish ports, Bahia Honda and Mariel when time would permit, and we will certainly give ample notice in when we want to launch a flag for these ports.

Fair Winds fellow captains - 

Juan Alfonso IV of the House of Castella :P

• Like 2

PVP2:

Neutrality my arse!

Stay off the US coastline! Stop ganking US sailors. Honor the simple requests. There is already talk about wiping Spain back OFF the map!

I for one, have been awaiting a more dependable accord of the situation between the US and the newly formed Spanish regime. Many are confused as to whether to let the Spaniards build -- or not. Rogue Spaniards into US waters (Along the coastline) and gankings (In former British style).. give everyone here the perception that Spain can not or should not be trusted. Straps are taught ... tempers rising ... a consensus of the intentions of Spain (public or private) to a dependable US forum would go far in resolving hostility issues. Otherwise, regrettably, Spain may live a desperate life. 

(*just saying)

So which is it? I am almost for just wiping the whole freaking map. I came here about a month ago, and this whole drama is just pre-teen BS. NO loyalties. No honor. Just one back-stabbing fiasco after another. France is having to rebuild. Spain is having to Rebuild. Swedes and Danes have pretty much abandoned the server. The only ones being super hostile are Brits (some turned Spanish), and Pirates.

Personally, I would love to see a reset at this point. If it meant re-checking the balance of the nations. Where no one had the advantage over anyone else. BUT that is a pipe-dream. Til then .. honor-up.. Declare your allegiances ... stand up and be counted.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Of course we all want more PvP, however there is a huge difference between legit PvP and "invisible" gank squad PvP. If I should encounter the latter, it will be my vote to crush that nation, especially if I see multiple nations ganking together that assured us there was no allegiance between those said nations.

Hi all,

It is highly probable that PvP2 will soon merge with PvP1.

As PvP1 player, I warmly invite PvP2 players to start joining our server, very welcome all !

New players addition with experience & wealth is a very interesting event that generates unknown strategical issues.

• Like 1

Hi all,

As PvP1 player, I warmly invite PvP2 players to start joining our server, very welcome all !

I've read this same quote since I started playing this game in March. I suspect if a merge like this were to happen, that the majority of PvP2 players would quit due to massive latency issues on the PvP1 server.

Now, since no one ever posts an admin quote about such a merger, I suspect all these posts are simply propaganda to get people to jump the bandwagon. Perhaps the PvP1 is doing it because their server also has dropped tremendously. Perhaps it is because those who post it have had too many of their clanmates jump ship and they figure on trying to recruit from another server.

Whatever the reason for such merger posts, perhaps next person would post a quoted link from the admins, rather than writing about it like a 3rd grade paper with no citations.

Hello Сaptains

We wanted to share the plans for the next content patches with you.

The list may change and is not final. 

Content patch: June

• Crew hire
  • Fleets will be brought back with improvements
  • Ship capture will be back for all vessels except for lineships
  • Fishing
  • Basic early implementation of officers
  • 7 day cool down on successful port captures
  • Provisions/New trading resources/Several new production buildings
  • Double shot/double charge 
  • Potential USA PVP 2 merge

Hi all,

As PvP1 player, I warmly invite PvP2 players to start joining our server, very welcome all !

New players addition with experience & wealth is a very interesting event that generates unknown strategical issues.

I know you guys mean well ( honestly i do ) but this is EXACTLY why pvp2 struggles. Between the people from North and South America that started on pvp1 but wouldhave been on 2 given the choice and the people who jumped the merge gun months ago when rumors started and are never dismissed by a dev and the people who gofor offers like yours we have lost more players that play on pvp1 during what is OUR prime time.

If wr had all these players back our server population would be great. I think admin should let pvp1 players swap back to 2 instead.

As it is it seems pvp2 will be gobbled up and from global and nation chat most players will just quit rather than play on 1 it seems these kinds of post have done there job in killing off the North and South American server.

I've read this same quote since I started playing this game in March. I suspect if a merge like this were to happen, that the majority of PvP2 players would quit due to massive latency issues on the PvP1 server.

Now, since no one ever posts an admin quote about such a merger, I suspect all these posts are simply propaganda to get people to jump the bandwagon. Perhaps the PvP1 is doing it because their server also has dropped tremendously. Perhaps it is because those who post it have had too many of their clanmates jump ship and they figure on trying to recruit from another server.

Whatever the reason for such merger posts, perhaps next person would post a quoted link from the admins, rather than writing about it like a 3rd grade paper with no citations.

For starters, I am an American and there isn't much latency on PVP1. Second, the Admins have been talking about it for a while.

I would humbly ask a moderator to lock this topic. The purpose was to simply alert people on pvp2 that Spain has people in it again.

I will not be akin to the 'wipe Spain off the map' stuff that always seems to come around, for I have not played the game for a few days (exams -_-) and thus do not know what's been going on.

Nor do I wish a number of people to try and pull players from our server.

People who find a problem with the players of pvp2 not wanting a 'merge' should, respectfully, wait to see if a merge actually happens. The key word in the admin's post is Potential.

Territorial discussions regarding ports or things of the like are conducted in game or via direct communication methods like teamspeak. Not this thread.