Game-Labs Forum

PvP and PvE player removal and copy

You cannot transfer characters between servers.

Removing a character does not affect another character.

XP and crafting XP is shared between all characters on all servers. If you remove your PvP pirate character and create a new, national one - you are going to keep all your XP and crafting XP.

Thanks! i just checked into it and the PvP2 server has a character creation warning stating that if I Create a new character on this server it will reset all characters and all servers. 

Edited by Buba Smith

Thanks! i just checked into it and the PvP2 server has a character creation warning stating that if I Create a new character on this server it will reset all characters and all servers. 

this is true. You will loose all BPs, gold, ships and assets.

Crafting XP and Rank XP are stored along your steam account and are not affected by deleting existing characters.

Edited by Mr. Starbuck

On the PvP server everything went back to zero, the PvE server is still the same. PvE was main concern anyway, don't know about the PvP now. Zero assets yikes, that means it'a back to a Cutter as a FC. 

Yeah -- but its just a GOLD grind. pending on the nationality  you chose -- BASIC ships  are available for sale/purchase. OR if you are in a Clan/guild, someone might be benevolent and give you one of their bigger ships to start off with.

We did that Saturday. 4 or 5 of our group went to the PvP2 server.. due to the PvE going down. Begged-bartered-stole-capped-sold... and managed to get all at least a Surprise/constitution in about 4 hours.

just watch out for the Gankers!

Cheers,

-Yank

Edited by yankyaeger

• 2 months later...

Cool , I will try this weekend , I am ready to play with the big boys now  :ph34r:

All the info above is true.  Just one thing to add.  When you create a new character, your Labor Hour balance will reset to zero (across all servers).  Not a big deal; just time your new character creation such that your LH balance is low.