Game-Labs Forum

The Fortress has fallen!

Kutai

The Pirates are a Nation because we have formed it as such as a player base. We have come together to form the Coalition which holds all the Major Pirate guilds allowing us to unite and fight as a single unified force.

You are a nation just like every other nation in the game, just with perks that make nation-building even easier (easy switch, enforcement mechanics, etc.). You did not form a nation any more than Brits, US, Sweden, etc. did (and in some cases those nations face much larger nation-building challenges).

Congrats on the port battle victory, but the two largest nations in-game fighting port battles is not really something special.

Congrats on the port battle victory, but the two largest nations in-game fighting port battles is not really something special.

Holy Jean Luc Pickard, why so salty? O_o

Sorry, next time posting: suicide ninja dolphins launching fireworks!

• Like 1

the Human Mind is naturally prone to the following egocentric tendencies, you can see that everyday, people keep arguing just because someone else dont agree with them, even in the same nation people desagree and dispute and if you allow them to fight each other I m pretty sure they will. Individualism thus remains egocentric and selfish, pirates have even more chance to be devided because some people like you believe  thats how pirate should be and keep pushing us to do so, and the fact that we are free to kill each other because the game mechanic allow us wont help us much, and that despite this, we chose to believe in unity, it s just commun sense, united we are strong, devided , we will be weak and every nations could come and trike us down. We just try to turn our weakness into strengths.
Pirate Coalition growing up and become more and more powerful and stronger each day, because the menber players chose to believe in ideology which is the Republic of Pirate where every men are free and equals, not matter which countries you come from nor your social class.
If you think the game mechanic favour us and make us more united and more strong then you really know nothing Jon Snow. :D

Edited by thp
  • Like 3

To bad u teamed up with the Danes to do this but so is life i guess

Congrats on your Conquests

Oh yes. We had 100 Pirate ships and 100 Danish ships in that port battle vs the 25 British....

This was a Pirate only operation.

It was a very enjoyable engagement. We have been exchanging shots with the British in that port for the best part of a month. We have only used 3rd rates previously and have always been out gunned leading to some very close engagements which came down to the last minuite.

This time we brought out our big toys and for once outgunned the Brits. They put up a hell of a fight and were able to effectively kite our much slower ships around for s good part of the match however with a change of tactics we provided a hard counter which allowed us to secure Victory.

I am sure there will be many more battles to come.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 2

Galileius there is almost no salt in this thread and just saying it again and again and again does not make it true, stop trying to start a flame war you must surely have something better to do with your time eh? most of the brits posting here are congratulating them on a good fight and the pirates commended them for the days long resistance. its really very good natured for a thread about this game other than the odd trouble maker such as yourself.

Why is it always people who werent involved in the battle trying to stir shit up and cause trouble? you have literally nothing to do with anything said here. its a shame really because the French I have actually been fighting against in panama and now Honduras have been polite, good sports and worthy enemies. your constant trolling in these forums is giving your nation a bad reputation one troll at a time that it does not deserve.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 4

Galileius there is almost no salt in this thread

Well, be fair here - last 10 posts gave birth to such pearls of wisdom as "Congrats, but it wasn't impressive", "Congrats, but all power creep, no tactics", "Congrats, but Danes!" and my favorite - "Congrats, but you'are only a nation because Devs allowed you to!" :D

If this is not salt, there is no salt! And such statements deserve to be laughed at :D

But sure, I overdone it a little, usually I try not to engage in the ridiculing too much in other nations' topics :3 Sorry, the mic is all yours!

• Like 1

Well, be fair here - last 10 posts gave birth to such pearls of wisdom as "Congrats, but it wasn't impressive", "Congrats, but all power creep, no tactics", "Congrats, but Danes!" and my favorite - "Congrats, but you'are only a nation because Devs allowed you to!" :D

If this is not salt, there is no salt! And such statements deserve to be laughed at :D

But sure, I overdone it a little, usually I try not to engage in the ridiculing too much in other nations' topics :3 Sorry, the mic is all yours!

So? they don't have to be actively happy to have lost their base! but them being a little bit sarky or annoyed is not grounds for you starting trouble. of course some of them are a little down and they grumble a bit, so what, its very minor stuff. there is enough genuine bad losing on this forum to not need try and make a big deal of every little bit like you are the salt police eh? what on earth is the point in going through every thread picking up every single grain? maybe you were just so salty over losing your entire nation that you are desperate to show others up? who knows. either way its not constructive.

Anyway enough of that. the battle was lost but the war is far from over. lets complete it in game with more good battles.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1

ShroudedRecluse - hats off !

Since a month I try to watch/participate as many PBs with the brits as possible. I think both sides have become much better, but the main reason - it is always so much fun! So much variety in the different battles, different approaches from both sides.. 

I must admit I find that our opponents are extremely skilled, confident and witty! Still our main strength I think is the resilience we showed our spirit, and of course our leader!

There were battles without him, and boy .. the outcome of some was crushing in favor of the British. I find that Kuthara unite us a lot. We trust him in battle no matter what.

• Like 2

I was part of most Jeremie defence fleets except one, it was fun time. Last battle was really great ending  - I'm just wondering why so many ppl that weren't present there have something to say.

Good Joob Kuthara and rest of Pirates.

Edited by Jim
  • Like 7

I was part of most Jeremie defence fleets except one, it was fun time. Last battle was really great ending  - I'm just wondering why so many ppl that weren't present there have something to say.

Good Joob Kuthara and rest of Pirates.

You guys only lost because Ian King wasn't there. I missed him popping out in his cutter to say Hi babes.

@ Pirates - Excellent Job. 

Felt like Yesterday when I pulled the Flag the first time for Jere on a off timer and got wrecked before I even go into the Port Battle.  At-least for the 2 weeks after I managed to make it into the port lol.

@ British - Excellent Job defending it, a lot of fun battles and some close ones.  Solid group.

• Like 1