Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1] TDA intercepts Pirate 3rd rate on way to Corrientes

Chijohnaok

A squadron of The Decatur Armada was operating off the northerm coast of Cuba when it intercepted a Pirate 3rd Rate ship that was likely on its way to participate in the Pirate assault against the British port of Corrientes.

Things didn't end well for this pirate:

post-15506-0-82905200-1458186155_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

It is noted that your parrley is no longer in effect, we shall not help your nation in attacking the british with you anylonger.

We never had a parlay lol.  We had a discussion on possibilities and what is in it for us, that is it, which we refused because you didn't offer anything.  You are the ones who want us to attack the British, not the other way around.  If you want us to work with you and join you, and send all our fleets to the west to fight the British, we need certainty that you won't attack our last two Bahamas ports while we are 1-2 hours away fighting your enemy.  For that we need a buffer.  No buffer, you will not get our help and only combat from us.

Instead of wasting your time against a lone ship which can be easily defeated by us you could end all the negative propaganda and falseness from guys like Infiniteamount.

I didnt know that you were on talks with the pirates, however is a good sign that our offer, peace, outmatches their demands. Both nations will win more this way, as friends.

Instead of wasting your time against a lone ship which can be easily defeated by us you could end all the negative propaganda and falseness from guys like Infiniteamount.

I didnt know that you were on talks with the pirates, however is a good sign that our offer, peace, outmatches their demands. Both nations will win more this way, as friends.

First, I wasn't at the fight, but welcome it.  2nd, this is a pvp game.  Why should we leave all the pirates to you and grind ai instead?  2nd, this pirate was going to a port battle against the Brits, which you guys did not sink all the pirate 3rd rates last night, and even let a lone Spanish 3rd rate get away after he stopped sailing with the rats.  3rd, this 3rd rate was part of the group that attacked Montego Bay last night.  I don't know if he took part in that battle, but he was stopped from reinforcing the pirate fleet on the way to Corrientes.  A simple thanks TDA for harassing the pirates, would suffice.  Finally, Infinite Amount is not in TDA and has no bearing on what we do, so that is off topic.

• Like 1

Like you should talk, Mr "anyone who fights the British is dumb". Where was the might of the Royal Navy when the Danes invaded Jamaica? Where was Albion's might when the Antilles fell? Where was Britain when Spain lost thirty ports in a week? What wars has Britain even won? Against the remnants of the Spanish Armada? Against undefended French Haiti?

There's a trail of failed diplomacy and lost ports leading straight to Port Royal/Kingston. Perhaps if there was the slightest bit of trustworthiness among the British, then the US could consider rapprochement, but as long as Britain keeps breaking treaties and betraying allies, there is no reason why anyone should be friendly with Britain.

We never had a parlay lol.  We had a discussion on possibilities and what is in it for us, that is it, which we refused because you didn't offer anything.  You are the ones who want us to attack the British, not the other way around.  If you want us to work with you and join you, and send all our fleets to the west to fight the British, we need certainty that you won't attack our last two Bahamas ports while we are 1-2 hours away fighting your enemy.  For that we need a buffer.  No buffer, you will not get our help and only combat from us.

I noted you was not in the meeting yesterday thus your talking is pointless ^^

Not that we would have trusted you anyway because afterall your where the ones saying that you would break a pact with the brits. We dont break pacts.

I was apprised of the meeting though and know the positions that were given forth, as they are the same points we have talked countless times among ourselves, and TDA leadership stands behind our representative at the meeting, Ellis, who rightly voted on our behalf.

afterall your where the ones saying that you would break a pact with the brits.

No such thing has been discussed.  Perhaps you are confused or misunderstand?

Pirates getting bent out of shape over a few ships.  Nothing was agreed to, and you are the people who constantly raid our shores and kill our new players.  When nothing is agreed to, why can't we attack your ships?

P.s.  None of the pacts we have exclude open sea warfare except with the Dutch and the Danes.  Our peace with the Brits and Spanish allow open sea warfare.

I noted you was not in the meeting yesterday thus your talking is pointless ^^

Not that we would have trusted you anyway because afterall your where the ones saying that you would break a pact with the brits. We dont break pacts.

The meeting in which nothing was decided and nothing was agreed upon yes? If that's the meeting you speak of, then there has obviously been no violation of the non-agreement.

• Like 1

A squadron of The Decatur Armada was operating off the northerm coast of Cuba when it intercepted a Pirate 3rd Rate ship that was likely on its way to participate in the Pirate assault against the British port of Corrientes.

I think Prater hit the nail on the head when he said, "A simple thank you would be nice."

Thanks USN, good job! ;)

• Like 1

Bloody yanks. Demanding half of my Bahamas in return for empty promises. Your diplomacy is as hollow as your peg legs sirs. 
Trust is hard to come by in these troubled times and your threats only make our resolve stronger. The black will fly over all nations one day and every man and women will be free of oppression and tyranny! Yerr scurvyy dogsss!

Would you like me to provide the logs from a member of your council approaching US and asking US to come to the table to discuss about attacking the Brits? 

Zombies belive everything they read on the internet

Edited by Zombie

Snore. Zombies and pirates. Someone call M. Night Shamayalan....

Oh lord, the only thing that could make these forums worse is adding him to the mix. Can you imagine?

"Our port timers all changed, what happened?"

"The sea is trying to return balance! Don't defend when the wind is blowing!"