Game-Labs Forum

PvP2 - Pirates

El Capitano

Don't think there are to many pirates left. And establishing a leader that would speak for most of them would be a great feat of herding cats.

This. The pirates had a good thing going but could not agree on a proper plan. Most of the best players left for other nations or servers, so there isn't much left. Not saying nobody can pull it off, but it's going to be a uphill battle with wind in the face and water in the boots.

Pirates have all gone french and swedish, still pirates just flying a different flag.

Some of us still remain loyal to the black, not many however. I'd say a good 30-40 remain active whilst the rest have re-rolled or become inactive :|

Very few pirates even left on the sever. In a game that allows tryhards and win babies to jump sides without harsh penalties will have this problem.

Pvp1 i believe has the same problem only all the try hards are joining the pirates who are winning.

As for a leader comming i dont see that happening unless more wanna be dictators quit. All ideas amd plans other than attacking the french are met with name calling etc and if you do anything itjer than grind pve you are also considered trouble.

At least now we are closer to what the real pirates was lol.

Edited by Mrdoomed

Pirates have all gone french and swedish, still pirates just flying a different flag.

Might want to fire your spy. At its height the pirate alliance had well over 100 active players every evening. 10 of them (OMG) switched to France. 20-30ish switched Brits (not in your half of Britain but the other one you are leaving to its faith in the Yukatan). 20 CF switched to Dutch. 10ish FC went to PVP1... BSO is still pirate afaik and operating from free ports. I don't know what happened to SIN...

As far as I know not a single pirate went Sweden... And the 10 or so guys from OMG went French.

More pirates went Brit than French/Swede so by your logic, Britain is actually the new pirates.

The reality you fail to grasp is that pirates dispersed. There was no main direction, the barrel of monkeys was thrown in the air and pretty much spread all around and half fell of the table.

• Like 1

Of our specific coalition that left to join other nations: One pirate group of approximately twenty went to the French.  One slightly larger group of approximately 20-30 went Dutch.  The largest group, (approximately 30-40) to leave went to the British.  So, as usual, you're conflating your opinion with the facts.  Nice!

@ Pirates in PVP2 (or others) - If any of you play US times and looking to re-roll to PVP1 pirates.  Looking for hardcore/addicts to do nightly PVP and Port Battles.  Send me a PM or hit me up on TS (kami.kazhkaz.net).  will sort you ships and get you up and running with a solid crew.

Good luck and stay safe gents.

• Like 1

@ Pirates in PVP2 (or others) - If any of you play US times and looking to re-roll to PVP1 pirates.  Looking for hardcore/addicts to do nightly PVP and Port Battles.  Send me a PM or hit me up on TS (kami.kazhkaz.net).  will sort you ships and get you up and running with a solid crew.

Good luck and stay safe gents.

aww pvp1 has enough players  stop sniping ours.......

• Like 2

Yeah this really pisses me off, I have seen PVP 1 players come on PVP 2 and do recruiting messages for their clan for PVP1...

i know right....have beat them back.....we have our own problems as is...dont need loss of players as another

• Like 1

Yeah this really pisses me off, I have seen PVP 1 players come on PVP 2 and do recruiting messages for their clan for PVP1...

Quite a number of pirates on our server have taken their offer for a home on PvP 1, from what I hear only 2 formerly small clans remain -_- 

We've had quite a few pirates switch servers and join with us, PVP 1 is simply more balanced in terms of national populations. I feel like PVP 2 started at a disadvantage because all the established guilds/clans playing on the original server and obviously more Europeans will spread out to their home nations, unlike PVP 2 which obviously would have most players on the USA faction.