Game-Labs Forum

Treaty Violation

DrunkenSloth

As instructed by KF when a clear violation of the Treaty has occurred screenshots of the violation are to be provided, and the player responsible dealt with. On our trip into Danish waters this Traders Snow was recovering goods from the recently captured port of Frederiksted, next to the Danish capital. Believing he was safe he proceeded to sail right by us until he was tagged by DrunkenSloth, the violator. I will show you the screenshots taken of this Violation.

Glory to Sverige!

post-16357-0-94840900-1456895359_thumb.jpg

post-16357-0-43369000-1456895375_thumb.jpg

post-16357-0-38480000-1456895400_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrunkenSloth
  • Like 2

Those rascals! I'm sure you'll be commended for promptly reporting these blatant violations of this most noble and gracious peace.

Indeed, I'm sure I will ;)

Those rascals! I'm sure you'll be commended for promptly reporting these blatant violations of this most noble and gracious peace.

Indeed, I'm sure I will ;)

Since you have not signed the Threaty you cant violate it.

I'am sure the Danes can handle 4 or 5 Snows..

95% of Swedens player agree with the Threaty and hold it up.

I wont pup this Thread up any further, so it doesnt get more attention then it deservse

Edited by Meraun
  • Like 1

I am truly glad to see that I'm not the only one violently opposing the treaty, I find myself most ashamed, even embarrassed on behalf of Denmark-Norway recently, two days ago some of the big clans began handing out our ports to the dutch, it breaks my heart to see dutch flags where the danish should fly- Of course, they claim such to be in order to set the defense timer, though honestly such just makes it all the worse in my eyes.

• Like 2

Since you have not signed the Threaty you cant violate it.

I'am sure the Danes can handle 4 or 5 Snows..

95% of Swedens player agree with the Threaty and hold it up.

I wont pup this Thread up any further, so it doesnt get more attention then it deservse

95% seems like a highly exaggerated figure, and impossible to calculate without a poll. Even individuals within KF have told me they disagree with it, and regular swedes have been privateering since this agreement began. I'd say the fact our recruiting has skyrocketed says those who agree are a minority at best :P

I am truly glad to see that I'm not the only one violently opposing the treaty, I find myself most ashamed, even embarrassed on behalf of Denmark-Norway recently, two days ago some of the big clans began handing out our ports to the dutch, it breaks my heart to see dutch flags where the danish should fly- Of course, they claim such to be in order to set the defense timer, though honestly such just makes it all the worse in my eyes.

Oh yes, it's such a terrible thing; it might just be for the benefit of the Dano-Norwegian nation - or, God forbid, the whole community!

Lower the armor to grape the crew...?

There is absolutely no need for that actually, but hey if it works for you, well, it works for you.

BAck to topic.

Seems that these are mere puppets dancing the tune of a shadow figure. These cannot be the actions of desperate rebels. These are simply rumfounded spineless captains trying to light a match.

Lower the armor to grape the crew...?

You have to lower the armor significantly. So significantly that the trader can get leaks from it, which he can simply use to sink by not going to survival. On top of that you have a chance to set him on fire, which you don't want.

So the sensible approach is to cripple his sails, then destroy the stern armor with a few well placed ball shots and rake the crew with grape from behind. Even though a trader snow really doesn't have enough Crew against a Snow to make this approach necessary when there are no other opponents in the instance.

As mention many times before.

Drunk and HMK are 2 clans that DONT represent Sweden and its interest.

These are trolls in our nation (handful) that are not even ready for PB's, they dont contribute and they fill the nationchat with threats and bullshit.

(IZOTRON, member of DRUNK, even threaten to kill some guy in 'Sweden' chat. That shows on which level this clan operates on, the mindset of the members).

So if you are a decent regular human being you understand that these guys main goal is to destroy the joy for the majority. Which aint going so well for them.

• Like 2

As mention many times before.

Drunk and HMK are 2 clans that DONT represent Sweden and its interest.

These are trolls in our nation (handful) that are not even ready for PB's, they dont contribute and they fill the nationchat with threats and bullshit.

(IZOTRON, member of DRUNK, even threaten to kill some guy in 'Sweden' chat. That shows on which level this clan operates on, the mindset of the members).

So if you are a decent regular human being you understand that these guys main goal is to destroy the joy for the majority. Which aint going so well for them.

Can you stop to call other people "Troll" just because they want to play the game in an other way then you? 

And of Course we are not ready yet for PBs, it needs time to build up a clan, especially if you play in another way then the majority of the nation.

IZOTRON is NOT a Member of DRUNK btw.

Edited by Belize

As instructed by KF when a clear violation of the Treaty has occurred screenshots of the violation are to be provided, and the player responsible dealt with. On our trip into Danish waters this Traders Snow was recovering goods from the recently captured port of Frederiksted, next to the Danish capital. Believing he was safe he proceeded to sail right by us until he was tagged by DrunkenSloth, the violator. I will show you the screenshots taken of this Violation.

Glory to Sverige!

54d.jpg

• Like 6

Its sad to see this type of posts.

It seems everybody has forgotten that this is an EARLY ACCESS game.

We play to help the Developers, but it seems we have inherited the destructive game play that was ALL the negative aspects of EVE.

I just hope we will lose 80% of the Disrespectful Players after a wipe, which I hope is soon.  

Edited by Aussie Pastor
  • Like 3

Its sad to see this type of posts.

It seems everybody has forgotten that this is an EARLY ACCESS game.

We play to help the Developers, but it seems we have inherited the destructive game play that was ALL the negative aspects of EVE.

I just hope we will lose 80% of the Disrespectful Players after a wipe, which I hope is soon.  

And how does it help to trade ports in balance a game?

Nice that now players play a way lets say agressive PvP is Disrespectful.

And how does it help to trade ports in balance a game?

Nice that now players play a way lets say agressive PvP is Disrespectful.

Sorry mate, you miss understood me.

It is the "salty" attitudes that are being posted from both sides of the argument.

I prefer to PM someone when the have made a grieves assumption, about one of my post.

I would of to you, but I'm hoping to lead by example openly to show that people may have a different point of view, which is OK, but don't drag the interaction to a very poor level.  

To your point, aggressive PvP is the only way to go in my books, but the "Spirit" of the style is to be question.

I this case, I'm not Questioning the game play as I like to talk to Two or more witnesses" first!

But I'm very concern about the longevity of the game, knowing it in EA stage, and already clan/groups main objective is NOT to help the development of the game, nothing more or nothing less!! 

• Like 3

Veiled nationalism is rampant. I am sure winged ponies were never that high.

Gladly some of the Dutch Nation groups are truly international and gladly many others from other nations, French, US, Spain, Great Britain, and truly Pirates are for sure.

(( Bloody hell, I play for a nation which received due compensation, not in spanish territories, but ours mostly, but then... History is great, that's half the interest in playing NA. Guess some folks are simply salty by nature and culture ))

• Like 3

How u wanna help developers by preventing players from playing alpha same way as they wanna play at release? Its not helping, but only making unreal envivorment which can cause more trouble than good in final product. Nations like ie. France should be reduced to capital in days if it is possible at current development stage of game - thats what can help and show problems for devs to make mechanics to prevent it in final release.