Game-Labs Forum

It's Time to Build a Wall

Lord Roberts

Hey Brits, are you sure you want this man in charge of anything? I mean, his crazy rants and general shenanigans plus his stunning lack of foreign policy qualifications would concern me. I mean, I'm glad I'm not British, especially if that's your choice, but remember- Swedes are people too!

Sincerely,

Blackknight64

-A bemused pirate

People might not think that, but the British have all of the cards. And this is the time to get rid of Pirates. The is the time to make the great deal.

The only card you have is the "we lost face by underestimating the pirates" one. The shieldwall you ran into this weekend wasn't even planned, we totally wigned that defense. The only thing you managed to do is pump moral tenfold. Keep working the undefended ports near Mort, that's all you guys can take. Might want to work on leveling your scrubs, half of your guys were undercrewing hardcore.

• Like 1

People might not think that, but the British have all of the cards. And this is the time to get rid of Pirates. The is the time to make the great deal.

Lord Roberts,

It is with great confidence that I state we too, the sailors of the United States fleets, would take great delight in seeing the scourge of the Caribbean wiped from the map.

Whereas I do not speak for all of our fleets, rest assured, the Voodoo Shipping Company will happily assist in this most legitimate international goal. Prosperity through trade is a right of all men, and those who threaten the freedom of the sea lanes carte blanche are to be condemned at the highest degree.

Cordially Yours,

JPJChris

Company Director

Voodoo Shipping Company

• Like 1

That's a coincidence.

We just sold some technology to the pirates so they could build dykes around your ports and pump out the water. Seems like we have some grand out-of-the-box strategy to watch out for the coming weeks.

On a sidenote. We have a great amount of cartwheels on sale and for a cheap price they can be mounted on your ships!  ;)

• Like 2

It's not like i'm anti-Pirate. I just think it's ridiculous that we allow them to do what they're doing to this nation, with the manipulation of the currency, and all of the other things they do.

What pirate is manipulating what now? Seriously mate, you need to find a girl and stop blaming everything on pirates.

• Like 1

What pirate is manipulating what now? Seriously mate, you need to find a girl and stop blaming everything on pirates.

You know, it really doesn’t matter what the pirates write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.

Edited by Lord Roberts
  • Like 1

The only card you have is the "we lost face by underestimating the pirates" one. The shieldwall you ran into this weekend wasn't even planned, we totally wigned that defense. The only thing you managed to do is pump moral tenfold. Keep working the undefended ports near Mort, that's all you guys can take. Might want to work on leveling your scrubs, half of your guys were undercrewing hardcore.

Mr. Bruce,

As you regale this tale to your friends at the pub, how do you explain fleeing your own capital to attack the mighty forces of France?  I am not suggesting it takes the wind from your hard fought conquest, but it certainly raises a few questions about the amount of glory you deserve to tout.

W. Roberts 

• Like 1