Game-Labs Forum

Hotfixes for several annoying issues

admin

Hello Captains

A small set of fixes was deployed in the today's patch

1. Open sea repairs increased to 40% from 25% - we hated that you needed to click repair button 4 times after every battle
  2. Privateer speed increased by 0.5 knots
  3. Prices to sell ships to port for lower level ships increased (will help in crafting and provide more options in selling crafting ships that no-one buys from the market.
  4. Mission XP and monetary compensation increased
  5. Trading ships speed reduced by 1 knots for every vessel
  6. Gun loss chance increased 
  7. European traders now sell goods at slightly better prices
  8. Gold production increased 2x
  9. Fir production increased 3x
  10. Oak production increased 3x
  • Like 17

Hello Captains

A small set of fixes was deployed in the today's patch

1. Open sea repairs increased to 40% from 25% - we hated that you needed to click repair button 4 times after every battle

we hate it too. And going to port for cheap repair, i guess, we hate more :lol:

p.s. Gun loss chance chaged from 10 to 12 %. This info we have on russian.

• Like 1

Please try to use the patch notes section (http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/forum/60-patch-notes/) as its which thread I've got bookmarked and is the only section of this forum that interests me. So please use it for these things instead of spreading them freely at random places in the forum when we do have one place for them, thank you for your effort....

I think gold just got worthless and that risk no longer exists in this game. How much will a belle poule cost to craft now? 40-50k? The most valuable resource in game atm is by far your Labour Hour. I really don't understand the overflowing of materials on the market that you guys keep doing.

Keep these types of patches coming and I'll be bored with this casual game within 3 weeks from now. Who wants such an easy game? There's no challenge for me here anymore. I hope to see you un-ruin your game soon. These changes are unbelievably ridiculous... I assume that in the next patch we'll have a 35x increase in Hemp production if I go post enough threads about it?

There is absolutely no reason at all to hunt a trader ship down now as doing 2-3 missions will give u enough gold to buy all the overflowed markets resources at minimum npc prices to craft any ship.

Edited by Gatsu
  • Like 3

Why reward missions even more? Increase rewards for pvp and rvr not pve.

Last patch increased PvP xp rewards, and the PvE people complain, now the PvE xp rewards are changed and PvP people start complaining again..

The circle of life i guess :P

• Like 5

Yeah, first patch i've really though 'wtf?' Mission rewards were already decent and, with almost no gold sinks, upping them this much is crazy.

Also dislike the repair at sea buff. You've close on doubled the amount, why so much? Combined with the buff to missions this will result in people grinding out gold and xp very quickly, is that really what you want? It also stands to have a real impact on pvp. Repair at sea has now been made quicker and much much cheaper. People will spam repair kits post battle and then attack again straight away with no consideration.

Honestly, and I hate to say this, it feels as if you are suddenly pandering to the very vocal whines on Steam. Please don't.

Edited by Ratline
  • Like 2

Honestly, and I hate to say this, it feels as if you are suddenly pandering to the very vocal whines on Steam. Please don't.

You are here from December :)

Veterans know that wild swinging changes are best to find the right balance. Mistakes if they are made are easy to revert back. 

• Like 6