Game-Labs Forum

[OW CONTEST] The Great Manhunt! [WTF]

vazco

In recent days honest and hard working folk are no longer safe to sail around Mortimer in trade missions without a risk of getting attacked by a pesky scourge of the sea, Pirates of the WTF clan. We need to remedy this inconvenience and return Carribean to a safe and peaceful place it once was. Hereby, a Great Manhunt is announced!

For every Pirate from WTF Clan sank around the area of Mortimer, a great prize awaits!

First 20 screenshots of sunken pirates (5+ rate, not including Hercules) will get a prize of 1.5 million of gold (per screenshot of a battle). A captain who sinks most BR until 5th August will receive this marvellous Golden L'Ocean:

ZUmQhW5.jpg

Captains who archieve glorious deeds will win additional prizes.

In order to qualify

Post a screenshot here, with a list of sunken pirates, and a message visible in chat "you've been Manhunted!". Screenshots must have this message for verification.

It's enough if one WTF member is sunk. It needs to be a 5th rate or above, excluding Hercules.

You can find WTF Clan around Mortimer, Ocean Bright, Islet, Salina Polint, La Tortue.

ps. Only clan members can apply. Any evidence of farming or faking screen shots will be DISQUALIFIED and all evidence turned to admin for due punishment.

pps. for L'ocean prize to be handed over at least 3k br or 10 smaller ships need to be sank by captains altogether. 

Leaderboard

Banished Privateer:

• Bellona, Inger, Aga
  • bounty earned: 3 mil

Liq:

• Bellona
  • bounty earned: 1.5 mil

Centrofox

• Wasa

Knobby:

• Buc x 2, Santi, bellona

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN

• Trincomalee
  • bounty earned: 1.5 mil
Edited by vazco
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, vazco said:

no longer safe to sail around Mortimer in trade missions

it was never safe and never will be...

5 hours ago, vazco said:

You can find WTF Clan around Mortimer, Ocean Bright, Islet

you dont have to look for us, we find you - everywhere

good luck :)

Edited by SteelBeard
  • Like 1

is there a reward for the WTF clan?

thank you for the honor... will you attack the traders and wait around the corner? write where we come and we will come to you

the Golden ocean will be too small a reward for you.... you lose more... believe us

PS. if someone gets the ocean write who we will come and take

Edited by LMaxi

12 hours ago, PG Monkey said:

But they are in xebecs :)

Easiest is to go to MT, get reported and WTF appears - not only in xebecs, usually around 4-6, mostly 5th and 4th rates. 2-3 good players can easily deal with them. 

4 minutes ago, Knobby said:

EA91BDC0A45F0CE28810786B09A89D2E4A6226CA

I guess for this one Jointventure should get the prize, since he got the most kills. Is this ok? Btw, please provide me with ships that everyone sank, so that I can update scores :)

Edited by vazco

Just now, Knobby said:

I thought you were paying per kill?

no, it's per battle, while BR sank counts towards the main prize. Otherwise by paying per kill, after 2 battles prizes could run out. It also promotes hunting in small groups a bit more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knobby said:

I thought you were paying per kill?

Actually we could make it so that person posting a screenshot will get a prize and can share it with others based on his decision. I guess it will give more incentive to post :) I'm updating results now.

Please post ships sank if you want them to count to main prize.