Game-Labs Forum

[WAR] White and Red - Polish privateers & volunteers in His Majesty Service

cUFtL37.png

Eq0OfEQ.png

Who we are?

A bunch of privateers under His Majesty the King

Are we recruiting?

Yes. We recruiting mostly polish speaking people but we are open for others as well. If you want join visit our website

http://www.whiteandredonline.pl/

What our goals are?

We want participate in RvR, PvP and economy

When we start?

Already started

We using free Discord and TS3 for comms

See you all on the sea

I96VxS5.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rekrutujemy

DnFZdPh.png

Jezeli cenisz sobie gre w spokojnej i kulturalnej atmosferze, planujesz swoja przygode z Naval Action na dluzszy czas to gildia White and Red jest odpowiednim miejscem 

Posiadamy doswiadczenie i chetnie sie nim podzielimy z nowymi kapitanami w swiecie Naval Action

Gramy pod bandera brytyjska

Nasz TS:  ts21.freets3.net:10267 

Informacje na temat rekrutacji na naszej stronie:

http://www.whiteandredonline.pl/

Kontakt w grze:

Bart Smith

Przemo

Christopher Hull

Czarny

Z A P R A S Z A M Y

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aaaaaaaandddd another clan for the british

Welcome to the game mate, I hope you enjoy been part of the most crowded nation... if the crew system was working I would wish you good luck.

I think you missed most important detail here: We are Polish but sadly we not got own nation in game to fight for so we choose british in regards and tradition of mighty Royal Navy. Hope your post was not as we call it: "spanish cry..." recently noticed on forums in different topics.

/Tiphat Captain and sail safe

I think you missed most important detail here: We are Polish but sadly we not got own nation in game to fight for so we choose british in regards and tradition of mighty Royal Navy. Hope your post was not as we call it: "spanish cry..." recently noticed on forums in different topics.

/Tiphat Captain and sail safe

That doesnt change anything, my best wishes nor the fact that the british still have most of the players.

Its not your fault but devs lack of willingness of fixing it. Read my signature, I have deffend this since I played for the very first time.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

That doesnt change anything, my best wishes nor the fact that the british still have most of the players.

Its not your fault but devs lack of willingness of fixing it. Read my signature, I have deffend this since I played for the very first time.

Britain always will be the favourite for many players. So you want the devs to force players that don't like spanish nation to play in the spanish nation? If in the future I'll be forced to play as spanish, I will unnistall this game.

Edited by Cabral