Game-Labs Forum

Political Situation (PvP 1 EU)

BramtheDutch

Well I need someone to give me information on spain on regular base, If you are willing to do that, that would be great  ;)

I will certainly do that. Here is what I collected in the Spanish-speaking forum section:

As of July 26th, Spain...

... is formally allied to France, and the clans of the Pirate Council

... is in a declared state of war with Britain, the United Provinces and the United States

... has hostile relations to three other pirate clans 

... is neutral with respect to Denmark-Norway

... has hostile relations to Sweden (largely because they are friendly with the British)

Let me know if you need to know more.

Edited by Kpt Lautenschlaeger

I will certainly do that. Here is what I collected in the Spanish-speaking forum section:

... is in a declared state of war with Britain, the United Provinces and the United States

... has hostile relations to Sweden (largely because they are formally allied to the British)

i would like to know who is the Pirate Council?

... has hostile relations to Sweden (largely because they are formally allied to the British)

Sweden IS NOT formally allied with Great Britain, we are on friendly-neutral stance with them.

It is a common misunderstanding these days.... ;)

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback, I'll try to clarify where I can:

Sweden change edited in.

Pirate relations - I am reporting what I was told in the Spanish-speaking forum, so this is second-hand information. That being said:

Hostile pirate clans - there are supposed to be 3 of them, one being 'BF'.

Friendly pirate clans: "the pirate council" (consejo pirata) was mentioned, including 'SORRY' and 'AUSEZ'. That's as far as my current information goes, but I am happy to follow up with my fellow Spanish commanders.

Allied Nations screen for each other and assist in defence/attack actively helping each other.

Friendly/Neutral Nations just do not attack each other.

Well, during the british attacks in the South of Cuba lots of swedes blocked spanish ports to help brits.......

Edited by Pablo Frias

i would like to know who is the Pirate Council?

The pirate council is a fiction that is needed to give the bunch of stinking outlaws you unfortunately need for reinforcements a more distinguished appearance...

• Like 1

From what I have been told Sweden wishes to formally stand alone and would not seek assistance from the British and would reject any request of help from us.

The councils such that exist set policy but they can hardly be relied on to have Borg like control over all of the players in their factions after all this is a game we are playing.

Yes... but when you see 20 swedish in front of a spanish port while british flag fleet is arriving.... you may suspect they´re allies and those Sweden players aren´t "rebels" or "independent" (There were players from HRE and other important swedish clans)

• Like 1

Yes... but when you see 20 swedish in front of a spanish port while british flag fleet is arriving.... you may suspect they´re allies and those Sweden players aren´t "rebels" or "independent" (There were players from HRE and other important swedish clans)

That happened how often? 1 time, 2 times? Swedes are friends of brits, but no official allies.

And if I remember correctly, most of the time in the Antilles war 15-20 spanish ships were screening for the french without war declaration towards dutch and/or swedes.

PS: Sometimes it helps if a nation has diplomats who collect some information and invest time in bilateral relations.

Edited by praefect

That happened how often? 1 time, 2 times? Swedes are friends of brits, but no official allies.

And if I remember correctly, most of the time in the Antilles war 15-20 spanish ships were screening for the french without war declaration towards dutch and/or swedes.

PS: Sometimes it helps if a nation has diplomats who collect some information and invest time in bilateral relations.

France is our allie, and if a nation attack france they´ll be our enemies.

True words hurt your feelings, right? I´m sorry to tell you that we are just players as everyone else and if we meet bad attitude from another nation we don´t reward that with that amount of respect you demand for yourself. Or to say it in these words: don´t demand what you are not willing to give others.

F.e. don´t invite foreign diplo`s to your server to kick them afterwards. Or don´t blame diplomats personal for the decisions of their councils. And maybe also don´t do flame wars in global chat and forums. Once you respect that you can claim the moral high ground towards me and I will show you the amount of respect you deserve for your mutual behavior.  ;)

About the content u post here, it´s pretty much the opposite of what your diplomat celtiberofrog stated in forums and personal talks. He also showed better attitude btw, so maybe let him do the diplo work.

Edited by praefect

True words hurt your feelings, right? I´m sorry to tell you that we are just players as everyone else and if we meet bad attitude from another nation we don´t reward that with that amount of respect you demand for yourself. Or to say it in these words: don´t demand what you are not willing to give others.

F.e. don´t invite foreign diplo`s to your server to kick them afterwards. Or don´t blame diplomats personal for the decisions of their councils. And maybe also don´t do flame wars in global chat and forums. Once you respect that you can claim the moral high ground towards me and I will show you the amount of respect you deserve for your mutual behavior.  ;)

About the content u post here, it´s pretty much the opposite of what your diplomat celtiberofrog stated in forums and personal talks. He also showed better attitude btw, so maybe let him do the diplo work.

No, you words only state cynicism, as I could check, you´re the most cynic and prepotent person I´ve ever met

Edited by Pablo Frias

I am not really interested in what you suspect but I do find it interesting that your so called Allies didn't turn up when you really needed them to on South Cuba but players from a Nation we have no formal Alliance with may have turned up on a few occasions to help friends.

Why do you think Spain cannot rely on its allies to support them when needed? Lord Vicious is very vocal on these forums that Spain is his staunchest ally.

We rely on in pirates, but I think we think the same, take all our ports, let´s see if our parisites players (farmers) learn the lesson

No, you words only state cynicism, as I could check, you´re one of the most cynic and prepotent person I´ve ever met

+

We rely on in pirates, but I think we think the same, take all our ports, let´s see if our parisites players (farmers) learn the lesson

I´m again sorry for your view of things. But the good thing is, we never met and wont ever meet. ;)

Edited by praefect

We met, fortunatelly only on TS.

Congratz that you survived my cynic & prepotent person there. For me its daily life/experience reading all that within the chats & forums. Maybe cynicism and strictness helps me to survive all that. :P

(I hope u got the joke)

Fair winds to you.

• Like 1

Guys try to keep it down a little, I will update the post tomorrow.

Thank you for the info.

Ps: Countries are in an alliance if they formally state that, if thet don't state it but still help eachother, they are mentioned as very friendly. ;)

Edited by bramluijken