Game-Labs Forum

TDA connie

jodgi

I've been busy with work, haven't been on.  Last Operation I was involved in was Operation Bermuda :)  I should have taken screenshots.  I think Blackjack Pershing said in chat when I bought the flag that it was a joke and I would never make it.  I wouldn't have bought the flag if I wasn't sure I could make it.  It was hard, but doable with the proper planning.  I was the pilot, Northern the navigator who kept track of time and distance and the proper heading to be on.

• Like 1

I've been busy with work, haven't been on.  Last Operation I was involved in was Operation Bermuda :)  I should have taken screenshots.  I think Blackjack Pershing said in chat when I bought the flag that it was a joke and I would never make it.  I wouldn't have bought the flag if I wasn't sure I could make it.  It was hard, but doable with the proper planning.  I was the pilot, Northern the navigator who kept track of time and distance and the proper heading to be on.

how did you guys capture somerset?

• Like 1

We have plans for the RAS (Rocket Assisted Sailing) modules when they're ripped off the santi. We're prototyping at Fort Baai, but we're bad with knots so they keep separating from the hull of my trinco:

RocketVessel.jpg

We're calling her the Raker RASinco, or RA-RA for short.

Someone has to stop TDA's Bermuda shenanigans.

• Like 3