Game-Labs Forum

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Developers of Naval Action for some truly splendid footage! Secondly, for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, Game Labs has released some new videos to Youtube. They are between 15-30 seconds each, so I highly recommend you check them out in full HD!

The Official Naval Action Youtube Channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Navalaction

i noticed the one frigate after fireing turned his stern constantly to enemy fire,so i take it you cant take out the rudder yet,,no one back then in thier right mind would show his stern to a full broadside like that,that ship should of been out of action for doing so,,however great vedios,,and i did see some lower sail damage with holes,,

Any ship combo is possible but we usually try to keep them the same or at least similar to keep the fights even. We have done some 2v2 with a Constitution and a Surprise on each side and other combos. You wouldn't want to go up against a Victory in one though.