Game-Labs Forum

Usually I do a right click on the map and Overview and then I zomme with the mouse wheel. But in zommant even at 200% it is vague and ilisible. What have I missed?

His map is so huge that you shouldn't need to zoom it to 200%  Even at 200% it should appear decent.  Even at 800%, it isn't that blurry.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

29 of May 2017 map update.   Every black line of grid is 20000 game units in game (F11). The grey line is 10000. The numbers indicate the position every 100k units. Distance of view aprox

Here's a printout of the "low res" image -- looks great! Printed out at Staples for $36

Yes, but that info I will not release to public for obvious reasons... 

Posted Images

Siegfried.

The map is beautiful and very elaborate. I as a member of the RAE, have been enjoying your great work and my indispensable tool in the game, always open in the background.

Thank you.

You know that Ion has invented a unit of measurement known as Siegfried units? :P

Edited by BlasDeLezo
  • Like 1

Uploaded new version with some minor fixes and port markers with more visibility with colours. Naming of Virgin Islands reworked too and I remove the letters of nationality in every port, now they are only for colors. (Sorry, when I made that I didn't think about colour blind people).

Enjoy!!

• Like 1