Game-Labs Forum

Friendly advice for polish players

Bart Smith

The obvious choice should be Pirate. Poland has been invaded, occupied, abandoned, used as a pawn, and dismissed by so many various nations I don't see how you could even contemplate sailing UNDER their flag. If you cant sail for the Polish colors then bring honor to yourself and your countrymen by carving out your own place in our world. You want to be a dog to another nation then so be it....you want to be a free man than fly the black.

and dismissed by so many various nations I don't see how you could even contemplate sailing UNDER their flag. 

Sir?

We have a number of Polish nationals in-game, key players in fact, known for their passion for the game and fierceness in battle... your statement above is not true. We of the British nation would welcome our Polish brothers into the protecting arms of the Crown, however a number of statements by Bart shows he has no love for His Majesty..... :)

I don't think Bart have something againts red coats. We still have open poll for our largest group of Polish players which nation we will all sail after wipe..

..because we didnt get our small island.. QQ

And I can say one thing, after latest open sale our numbers got crazy high. Which is nice.

• Like 1

i think joining the Swede's would be the best option for you all!

LLewellyn why you want to make sweeds hated by all again? You dont care about Tomms anymore? On a serious note, go w/e you feel like either way trying to form up a whole polish community in one nation/ guild wont work and we all know it, our slavic blood wont make us decide on any single thing. ;)

Edited by manuva85

Sir?

We have a number of Polish nationals in-game, key players in fact, known for their passion for the game and fierceness in battle... your statement above is not true. We of the British nation would welcome our Polish brothers into the protecting arms of the Crown, however a number of statements by Bart shows he has no love for His Majesty..... :)

England has a beautiful story, beautiful ships, and one of the best communities, certainly we're considering joining to the His Majesty and defend the crown, but we don't know how to roll up the future and do you understand our English-Polish!  :lol:

LLewellyn why you want to make sweeds hated by all again? You dont care about Tomms anymore? On a serious note, go w/e you feel like either way trying to form up a whole polish community in one nation/ guild wont work and we all know it, our slavic blood wont make us decide on any single thing. ;)

Lol seriously? only comment on this is: shame on you. We will prove it especially for you. Actually we made it already and it work very well: 

pi52Wev.jpg

• Like 4

A czemu niby płace więc żądam.

Podjelismy decyzje ze zlozymy oficjalna petycje o dodanie naszej nacji do gry. Poczekamy tylko na wiecej ludzi po premierze na Steamie i ruszamy z tym do developerow. !

We make discussion inside our guild that we make official petition for add our nation to game since we got more and more new players and expect even more join us after EA. 

With actual numbers of Polish players sailin under one flag I don't see why there is still some kind of problem with giving them that lost and forgotten port island.

And we may be rough slavic people, but cmone, we are sailin and sittin together on TS and nobody was killed by other one, so things are goin pretty well, which is nice.
There is one thing that Manuva forgot about poles (dunno why): Give us outside enemy to fight and you wont find any other nation that can unite so fast, and that in this game wont be a problem.

Im pretty sure (maybe im wrong) that actual number of swedes playing in this game is less than Poles. What is 1 port for such big map?

ps.
Tomasz wazeliniarzu fufu.

• Like 1

I agree with Bart, you can not generalize all community due to some people, or the behavior of one person. We are ambitious guild and as players, one of the largest groups in all game. Our priority is the creation of games, as well as its common development, but a nice touch was to obtain a single ports, and "subnationa". 

Just like Bart said long time ago, we proved that we are abe to build strong and organised Polish society. So i totally dont understand what are you talking about?
And what you wrote about hates i will leave without further comments.

Podjelismy decyzje ze zlozymy oficjalna petycje o dodanie naszej nacji do gry. Poczekamy tylko na wiecej ludzi po premierze na Steamie i ruszamy z tym do developerow. !

We make discussion inside our guild that we make official petition for add our nation to game since we got more and more new players and expect even more join us after EA. 

I agree!

I would like to see the Polish players help to fill out one of the less populated but historically prominent nations.  France, and Spain come right to mind first for me.... Selfishly I would also add USA to your list.  Not because USA will lack population, but because the US needs more people that are active in the European timezone.  The US will be the only nation that really suffers from a lack of players from that timezone.

• Like 1

I mean no disrespect for the Polish as you guys had a very rough time during this period, but Poland didn't exactly have a country in this time period much less a navy in the Caribbean, asking for your nation to be included is like us Aussies asking for Terra Australis to be included as a nation... I can appreciate your patriotic fire but I may have another suggestion for the Devs that may placate us all – Why not have a captains nationality/origin separated from the nation they sail under? I would much rather be known to be from Terra Australis serving the British crown than to be of purely Britain, after-all they did send one of my British ancestors here for stealing a blanket...

On the point of what nation to serve, what better than to assist the British or one of the other major powers in destroying Bonaparte's forces as repayment for (if I recall correctly) suppressing and liberating your nation at the same time? Just saying...  :ph34r:

Cheers

JJ

Edited by JJWolf

Guys stay on topic pls  :D Since we got more and more people coming its natural we want own nation, we always been proud of our nationality - that not change even in games. So far we got only 2-3 games in wich Poland was playable side: Total War and some others titles. I know there is a lot of people disagree with all this concept but we will try until this happend as far i can say after guild meeting. 

About history of Polish nation on caribbean we made already enough topic, and wont repeat again. Kurlandia and Tobago should speak for it itself.
The thing is, that its a game, we already have ships that never sailed on Caribbean and nobody is sad about that, because its super fun! More content, more game.
Adding nation to one of the most active europe players wouldnt be a bad idea.
From developers side i would see it that way: "damn every nation that included polish nation was bought and played by almost every polish player". And really i personally dont know any person who didnt play total war etc.

We didnt think about adding this nation out of nowhere.
I agree with adding banner/flags for nations, and what i heard long long ago this will be implemented probably.

What Im asking is giving one port to bunch of players who will be more than happy making their own small oversea outpust.
Dont understand why people are so scared about it? will it change anything?
probably not.
Will it make more alliances, ways of conflicts etc?
probably yes.

Damn, we even got cannons on ships that had them for like 1 cruise, and thats ok?

And kill me if you prove that adding additional nation is hard work in game engine.

• Like 3

I mean no disrespect for the Polish as you guys had a very rough time during this period, but Poland didn't exactly have a country in this time period much less a navy in the Caribbean, asking for your nation to be included is like us Aussies asking for Terra Australis to be included as a nation... I can appreciate your patriotic fire but I may have another suggestion for the Devs that may placate us all – Why not have a captains nationality/origin separated from the nation they sail under? I would much rather be known to be from Terra Australis serving the British crown than to be of purely Britain, after-all they did send one of my British ancestors here for stealing a blanket...

On the point of what nation to serve, what better than to assist the British or one of the other major powers in destroying Bonaparte's forces as repayment for (if I recall correctly) suppressing and liberating your nation at the same time? Just saying...  :ph34r:

Cheers

JJ

Isnt timeframe for Naval Action is 1680-1820 ? If yes i have to correct yours knowledge about our country ;)  Here is example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Viennaand here is more info about partioning of Poland. To be specific Our country gone in 1795, but nationality never! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland

My apologies Bart if it does extend earlier than 1795, I was under the impression with some of the ship classes that it was based in the early years of 1800's when the age of sail was at it's highest prior to the introduction of steam.