Game-Labs Forum

Videos and screenshots (formerly nda videos and screenshots)

My 2 cents :-)

Opposing force: cpt. DarkRaven (Lynx), cpt. ChuckB (Cutter)
My ship: Yacht. This boat (full name: Royal Armed Yacht) is a gift for all those who preorder the game. The interesting thing - when I started playing, my first impression was " Oh my God , what a shit they gave ! ". But when I got to know the game better, I completely changed my opinion. Yacht is awesome. Why? I think the video above is sufficient proof :-)

The interesting thing - when I started playing, my first impression was " Oh my God , what a shit they gave ! ". But when I got to know the game better, I completely changed my opinion. Yacht is awesome. Why? I think the video above is sufficient proof :-)

My thoughts exactly, love the little bugger now.  Nice vid!

CTRL H doesn't work with my ship sunk and I find that's my best time for photography.

This. Sometimes you end up with a lot of downtime after sinking early in a battle, would be perfect if we had more camera controls in this mode to shoot with while we're waiting for the fight to end :)

What would be awesome is a free flight mode where you can fly around and take pics after you die :D

You do. Hit Home key to unbind yourself from a ship. Hit home once or twice more to bind yourself back to a ship. Ctrl H does work when your ship is sunk. I've used it plenty of times when I am alive ("panoramic" shot above) and times when I am dead.

N removes the zone outline as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A British Squadron in line (4x screenshot, linked to go to imgur for original size)

rSMsC12.jpg

Unknown sail in heavy weather (4x screenshot)

Kyl2lvW.jpg

French cutter battles with a British brig (4x screenshot)

G0uafv8.jpg

HMS Surprise closes with a French frigate (4x)

DPH1qCK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...