Game-Labs Forum

UAD Rebalancing Mod For [v1.4.0.5 R2]

admiralsnackbar

On 7/29/2023 at 4:46 AM, Draco said:

I just posted an angry reply in the main thread and recommend other users to do the same. We need the devs to start using the beta branch again if they're gonna keep pumping out micro-patches twice a day.
Poor old Snackbar must be greying his hair just trying to keep the mod up to date and thus the game somewhat playable for us all... let's make it easier on him!

Yes it's frustrating but the micropatches don't necessarily  break the mod, just put the resources file back in. Yes you get some old bugs back.  It's not being done out of spite, it's an attempt to fix as many game-breaking bugs in as short a period of time as possible with as few people as possible. 

UAD is Nick's job. Modding UAD is my hobby. 

Plus, from what I can tell 1.3.4 will be the last patch in awhile. But if another 6 month roadmap is planned then I would prefer a beta branch. 

Fingers crossed if official support for the game discontinues that there are some tutorials on adding 3d assets into the game. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, FlippingSavage said:

I just wanted to bring attention to a potentially untended change to the USA 6inch mark 4 secondaries they used to use the same style boxy turret as the 5inch mark 4's but now they look like this (Also this was after I reinstalled the gun resizer version of the mod) 20230731010842_1.thumb.jpg.ee90e38fb6cc95b4bb768ebd1f82ca1a.jpg 20230731005446_1.thumb.jpg.201db3035bc42af443067c58c67ee895.jpg

Not quite sure how I feel about battleships getting 6-8 inch secondaries but given that other countries get them with less difficulty i can try to revert the secondaries on battleships and battlecruisers to look like the 5"/38s 

• admiralsnackbar changed the title to UAD Rebalancing Mod for 1.3.9.8R5 [*With* Resizer]

i just really wish they would calm down with the mini updates that add so little to the game. why not gather a few things together and make bihher fixes while testing them more so they wont need to fix the same thing 30 times while breaking other things that were fixed. this mod is the only real way i really enjoy to play this game so thank you for your work. take your time, we really appreciate you

Hello there. I tried to install this mod to my game, but every time I replace the stock resources.assets file with the modded one, the game does not want to load up and I'm greeted with a grey screen that goes away only if I Alt+F4.

Does anybody have a similar issue? How can I resolve it? Thanks

3 hours ago, Redhat said:

Hello there. I tried to install this mod to my game, but every time I replace the stock resources.assets file with the modded one, the game does not want to load up and I'm greeted with a grey screen that goes away only if I Alt+F4.

You resolve it by waiting for Admiral snackbar to update the mod.

4 hours ago, Redhat said:

It does not work on the most recent update yet.

• admiralsnackbar changed the title to UAD Rebalancing Mod for 1.3.9.9R2 [*With* Resizer]
5 hours ago, Keunes said:

I cannot fit Mark 5 6 inch guns as main armamant to japanese light cruisers. 7 inch minimum. the six inchers are now under secondary armament.

Second this with the german light cruisers. Makes recreating WW1 classes like Magdeburg rather difficult, when they had main armaments of 4.1in and 5.9in