Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts on Steam Early Access!

Nick Thomadis

Hello Admirals!

Our main forum was down for some time, probably due to the increased traffic. So the news are late by some minutes.... But you have probably read them on Steam already. Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts is now available on Steam Early Access!

PLEASE READ HERE: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1069660/view/3118177241228422800

This does not mean that we lower our development tempo. On the contrary. We are now fully focused on finishing all the main aspects of the game, with more priority on the campaign.

Your feedback is continuously needed!

Thank you all, very much, for all the ongoing support and suggestions!

The Game-Labs Team

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Thomadis said:

I hope you are not asking indirectly to list out all our priorities :) All needed things will be done, for AI and other aspects of the game.

I'm not, i'm simply asking if you're focusing on a core problem (the AI) first over a content problem (the campaign)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, but it would really be a good idea to remove that trailer showing the movable hull pieces in the designer. You know, the one we all watched when we bought the game months or years ago.

Unless you're planning to implement the system after all... you are lining the game up for a ton of criticism and frankly could be accused of false advertising at this point.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, SonicB said:

Congratulations, but it would really be a good idea to remove that trailer showing the movable hull pieces in the designer. You know, the one we all watched when we bought the game months or years ago.

Unless you're planning to implement the system after all... you are lining the game up for a ton of criticism and frankly could be accused of false advertising at this point.

People will do foolish things, and do them with 'enthusiasm', especially if they're rushing to buy videogames without researching first. That onus is on them.

Edited by Skeksis

37 minutes ago, CapnAvont1015 said:

I just realized something. Once I get my Steam key I'm going to have to rebuild all my designs from scratch again! Damn have like forty designs saved already with another ten in the works. TOSS!

Head On Desk GIFs | Tenor

Another reason for support to be maintained for Xsolla.

5 hours ago, brothermunro said:

If you have the Xsolla version and install the steam version it keeps your campaign & naval academy progress - I haven’t checked designs in custom battles yet but those are stored in the same place so I think those will be preserved too.

Thank you for the info!

On 12/13/2021 at 5:26 AM, brothermunro said:

If you have the Xsolla version and install the steam version it keeps your campaign & naval academy progress - I haven’t checked designs in custom battles yet but those are stored in the same place so I think those will be preserved too.

Everything is stored in appdata, not in the installation folder (except maybe screenshots, iirc). So, yes.

• Thanks 1