Game-Labs Forum

Focus testing

is this a queque? :P

intel i5 3570k @stock clocks

8Gb 1600-RAM

samsung SSD840

MSI*s AMD-Radeon 7950 slightly OC-ed

If theres a chance Id really like to help you out by testing your work.

I am a total fanboy of the eara of combat at sea/ under sails..

Until now your game looks damm amazing.. and I will play it no matter what or when

• 2 weeks later...

I would be really interested in testing. This is a game I have been looking for a while, and the closest I come is EVE Online.

My PC specs are:

- Intel Haswell I5-4670k

- GeForce GTX 770

- 8GB RAM @ 1600MHz

- Windows 7 Ultimate 64

Bonjour à tous

Specs PC/

Interl core I7 4.0 ghz

32 ram ddr3

GeForce 670

Win7x64 proffessionel

carte son: sond blaster

No Skype et Ventrilo, perte de connection, bande passente

Utile teamspake3

PS: my French

Expériente navigation virtuel:potbs sail simulator 2010

Question : option graphique?

On pourras en jeux parler, comme potbs ?

Allan

I would also be interested in helping.

I'm located in the UK and my specs are:

CPU - Intel i7 @ 2.8ghz (Bloomfield)

GPU - Sapphire radeon HD 7950

6gb RAM ddr3

Windows 7 64 bit

I love you guys for doing this. My expectations for potbs were too high it would seem.

I would love to be a tester for this game.  I have been playing POTBS for about two years and am deeply in love with it.  I have dumped countless amounts of money into the game to see the downfall of it.  I would very much enjoy being a tester for this beautiful game.  I live in North America, so that takes me out of the current testing :/.  If there is anyway for me to participate in the future of the development of this game I would defiantly be interested.  Keep up the good work, i am glad to see a replacement for POTBS.

I would also like to apply for testing privileges.

I live in the Central United States.

For years I have been playing simulators, from Microsoft Flight Sims to the Wargaming series, to Age of Sail games. I have currently been playing Potbs for almost three years as both a PvE and Group PvP player. I currently am a co-leader of one of the most active, successful British societies on the Antigua Server. In fact, just tonight, we held a society meeting that ended up including many of the nations most influential members from other socs and we primarily discussed this game. The excitement for it and the relief that their is something on the horizon to replace the rapidly declining Potbs was so thick it was edible.

I would love the chance to test this game, I'm a pilot by trade(41yrs old), I've built my own schooner, which basically means I am methodical and detailed. I would love the opportunity to test and share the progress of this game(if allowed) to my society and my friends at Potbs.

Thank you, 

Johny Reb

P.S.  I would also like to put in a good word for two others who have made this request above: Peck and Rusty.

-Anyone that's been on the Antigua server for any length of time knows Peck.  Hes one of the most sought after characters in game, an "A" list pvp'er, an economic powerhouse and arguably one of the most influential players in that game.

-Rusty is a quick thinking player that excels in 1v1 and small group pvp dynamics. Hes a rat at heart but don't hold that against him. Hes taken the King's road for awhile now and that is how I have got to know him.

I would also like to apply as a tester for the Alpha and Beta.

Like my friends above we are all in Pirates of the Burning Sea, are team mates and are all experienced veterans.

I have 2 level 50 Naval officers and a Privateer but what I do most is econ and I'm very good at it........and so is Peck.

I am very active in the forums.......my POTBS forum name is Rockwell.

I also have quite a nice computer........ an I-7, GTX 670 video, 16gb 2400mhz ddr3, 2 drives including a solid state hard drive and two 24" widescreens ......but still not quite as nice as Peck's

Boris Quicksail is also an important part of our group and my leader........all of us discuss issues concerning the game regularly and I think we would be a valuable addition to Naval Action ! 

I would like to participate in the beta too. The guys of my potbs-soc have an eye on this game and we want to know where this game is heading right from the start. My computer is rather old:

core2duo E8600

4 GB RAM

Nvidia GTX260

I will buy a new pc this year so hardware shouldn't be an issue.

I would like to be considered for Testing as well. I currently am active in PotBS and have been off and on since Beta. I have always loved the age of sail and studied it in my spare time. If there is anything I can do to help, well you know. I have also tested Other games to include SW:TOR, STO, LotRO, and FFXIV (and ARR) to name a few.

Video card: Crossfire X HD6950

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955

Ram: 8GB GSkillz