Game-Labs Forum

USS Pennsylvania 140 guns (1837)

Jay Gatsby

Allegedly...I'm much more inclined to go with maturin here and say those models are speculative exxageration.

I mean, unless the Chinese had some *really* revolutionary building techniques or managed to reinforce that ship with metal, that thing would simply start slowly disconstructing itself in anything stiffer than a stiff breeze.

They used magic.

Everybody knows that...

Well being in construction before the end period one could hardly call it a Prototype plus there is no reason it cant be at it its original 1816 specs. Plus it would have been launched earlier than 1837 but budget constraints SIGNIFICANTLY slowed her construction by several years. If it was not for the monetary problems there is a strong possibility that the USS Pennsylvania could have been launched as early as 1829

Ahh... back when budget constraints impacted the entire federal budget including the war department.  

Allegedly...I'm much more inclined to go with maturin here and say those models are speculative exxageration.

I mean, unless the Chinese had some *really* revolutionary building techniques or managed to reinforce that ship with metal, that thing would simply start slowly disconstructing itself in anything stiffer than a stiff breeze. 

xCON3it.jpg

they discovered the shipyards where they where build and found unused ruders with an length of around 11meter.

and they used soja for the vitamin resuply on special build ships where they harvested the soja when it was blooming and the vitamin was the highest

and had a similar rating as kale. but yes joking an some people that where around 300years ahead of us is surely the way to go.

- bulkheads and watertight compartments making them hard or even close to impossible to sink.

- adanced medical threatment on the ships in shape of vitamin suply

last one we where catching up when Cook started storing vegetables for long voyages.

Historie Channel Propaganda at its finest.

at around 6:00 min they start showing remains of the shipyards

So were they 450 feet long or 600 feet long? The sources are in disagreement. But none of the writers ever saw the ships with their own eyes or wrote during the same period.

Either way, they would split in half under their own weight unless they were really just river rafts as many scholars have suggested. The oceangoing ships would have been smaller, still of impressive size and with many incredible innovations unknown to Western seafarers... but please pass a pinch of salt.

• Like 2