Game-Labs Forum

New player looking for nation

Gents: I just bought this game. Is there an undated info on the various nations? I live on east coast of US and am an English speaker. I'd be interested in one of the smaller nations-Dutch, French, Danes, Swedes, but don't know if they use English or not as a general rule or if certain clans do? I'm looking for guys with a good sense of humor and understand its just a game i.e. nice to your friend and enemy alike. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks! 

• Like 3

Welcome to Naval Action. But well first thing, the Dutch are not a small nation. If you're looking for english speakers I would think of joining the Danes or the Swedes, the french are not too good in that regard in my personal experience. You could consider joining the US, it's among the smaller nations and probably have more active players in your time zone, depending on what time of the day you play. 

I wouldn't recommend US as they are fine fellows with a horrible location on the map.  GB or Pirates have plenty of English speakers and even Swedes have a good group.  Russia also has an English speaking clan who are heavily American and it's a very safe place to grow up.

On 11/6/2019 at 12:37 AM, beall2022 said:

I was thinking the French as I like them during that period, but sounds like not many English speakers and my French is sadly poor. I am an American and would rather play a different nation. Thanks again and welcome any  more insights.

@Ferdinand de LaSalle, this message is for you!

@beall2022 You can contact in game "Ferdinand de Lasalle", he is in FROG clan, an English speaking clan in France. 

JACKS is recruiting. We have NA players as well as EU with the majority of the clan speaking English. We are looking to grow our NA time zone with new players. 

For West Coast PST - Contact Topher Bing or Black Cloud

East Coast EST - Contact Tango Fox

EU - Hefestus or Mr Meeks

o7 Hope to hear from you!