Game-Labs Forum

Alt preparing a trap

Today the French alt Ramses 2 ( Russian guy from NN Clan ) Invite us to go against the flip of Pointe a Pitre( flipped by Swedish) , but infact there is a Russian 1st rate Fleet (7 ships )hiding near, waiting that he gives the good momento to charge, it is clearly an Alt-Trap .

Fair Wind

Captain Smile

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, captain smile said:

Today the French alt Ramses 2 ( Russian guy from NN Clan ) Invite us to go against the flip of Pointe a Pitre( flipped by Swedish) , but infact there is a Russian 1st rate Fleet (7 ships )hiding near, waiting that he gives the good momento to charge, it is clearly an Alt-Trap .

Fair Wind

Captain Smile

so do u have proof that this alt ramses 2 is actually an alt of a player in NN like where is the evidence to backup ur claim

Ramses just wrote on the French tchat that Sweedes were flipping Point a Pitre, that's all he did. He didn't invite anybody or asked for help (Devs will just have to look at the logs...)

All other assumption is bullshit and paranoid behaviour.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RubyRose said:

considering most alt account u cant tell apart from main accounts 

ramses is the alt account of a player who has his main account active in the NN clan. it's not just a point of view, it's factual.

And it would changes nothing here since Ramses just told you in tchat that PaP was being flipped, he didn't left the port, didn't asked for help or something against the rules.

Point a Pitre was really being flipped by  Sweedes ! that's also factual !

You want to see a trap ? see a trap....what can I say ?....Don't hide your immobilism behind false accusations.

Edited by Forbin
  • Like 1

And can you explain how this situation gave us any advantage ? Sorry to be in the Point a Pitre area at this time, we should have disconnected immediatly because we can't play when you are under attack....probably a secret French rule.

In fact you're just pissed off because Sweedes attacked your precious port. Next time we might consider helping them and multiflip instead of informing you about hostility.

We had no plan with Sweedes, dot. Keep spreading your salt if bring you some pleasure.

3 minutes ago, RepairyMcRepairous said:

captain smile is Russian alt of BF clan, after spotting me in my locean in open world i chased him but he ran. soon after i got tagged by Russian BF member reverse. this is a clear alt of reverse using a trap to bait me

True Story :)

3 minutes ago, captain smile said:

funny cause the only ppl who repply me on that topic is the ppl who was involved in that story xD

You have an interpretation of what happened from your point of view, that doesn't mean it is reality.

Why the Hell Sweedes and Russians  (se are not friends...) would tell the same story ? Would you please consider you are wrong in your assumptions ?

its more funny that they complain when someone pointed out another nation was raising hostilites on their chat and then complain even more and tribunal post that its an "alt bait and trap (not the clans) by russia just because french players ended up getting sunk or engaged.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RubyRose said:

its more funny that they complain when someone pointed out another nation was raising hostilites on their chat and then complain even more and tribunal post that its an "alt bait and trap (not the clans) by russia just because french players ended up getting sunk or engaged.

It's even worst: One French player went alone (*) in an Ocean to counter hostility and got engaged after someone he thinks he's an alt told French nation there was an hostility mission.... :)...Darwin selection I guess.

If it was a trap, we would have been more efficient ;)

(*) This same player insulted NN Clan members for monthes because we left France, we were traitors / bastards / have no balls / have no honor etc etc....and now he's trying to join Russia, probably pissed off by his mates immobilism when they get flipped...Did I mentionned Darwin ? :D

To finish on a point of humour: Do you know why the French have chosen the rooster as emblem? It's because it's the only bird that can sing whit feet in shit!

Probably because of poor rules of the game, poor protection of casual player base which pushed them out, exploits again and again, unprevented and unpunished (i.e. encouraged). 

All that made the fair players go play something else, waiting with less and less hope day after day some change, and getting answered by another proposal for a new DLC...

There is so little ways to get fun here that the remaining players try "everything", in fact anything,  for getting something to do.

May be a player problem here, but I don't think so.

The RVR rules of engagement, the port bonus, game imbalance, strong factions becoming stronger just because they are strong, etc. nothing linked to any player behavior (and I am not that fan of the NN clan), just linked to game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forbin said:

It's even worst: One French player went alone (*) in an Ocean to counter hostility and got engaged after someone he thinks he's an alt told French nation there was an hostility mission.... :)...Darwin selection I guess.

If it was a trap, we would have been more efficient ;)

(*) This same player insulted NN Clan members for monthes because we left France, we were traitors / bastards / have no balls / have no honor etc etc....and now he's trying to join Russia, probably pissed off by his mates immobilism when they get flipped...Did I mentionned Darwin ? :D

To finish on a point of humour: Do you know why the French have chosen the rooster as emblem? It's because it's the only bird that can sing whit feet in shit!

Whaouu thats a news, I do not insult ppl ingame, I was not there when you left France so cant call you traitor, I was the player calling you gently to comeback French since 2 weeks, and i definitivly will not quit my nation at this dark moments.
you all guys take it to personnally 😃

Just your alt , shouldnt talk on nation to push other captains into your traps .

• Like 1