Game-Labs Forum

Port Bonuses List

Thanks for posting. Now I can see the craziness of having ports able to produce multiple level 4 bonuses! Just having one level 4 combined with other mods certainly calls for a cap in addition to a nerf. 

• Like 2

Two days ago, I fougth a Wasa, from my Belle Poule with a mate in some Trincomalee. As the fight was poorly engaged for us, we chained the Wasa to get some escape way, either to repair or escape. I could place a carro-chain rake, which reduces his sails down to 59%. Then I went upwind to safety, having not yet decided if we should repair or escape. We did not have to take the decision...

I saw, one minute later that the Wasa was outrunning my Belle Poule (old one without port upgrades), in spite of sail damages. Wonderring why, I saw that the Wasa has repaired his sails from 59% to 100% in less than one minute... I asked this player how he could do it, and he answered me "magics"... Then he told about port upgrades...

I don't see here any port upgrade which is accelerating so much sail repairs, and giving ability to repair 41% of sails. Maybe an elite carpenter?

Unfortunately, my record of this fight failed... :( 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aquillas said:

Two days ago, I fougth a Wasa, from my Belle Poule with a mate in some Trincomalee. As the fight was poorly engaged for us, we chained the Wasa to get some escape way, either to repair or escape. I could place a carro-chain rake, which reduces his sails down to 59%. Then I went upwind to safety, having not yet decided if we should repair or escape. We did not have to take the decision...

I saw, one minute later that the Wasa was outrunning my Belle Poule (old one without port upgrades), in spite of sail damages. Wonderring why, I saw that the Wasa has repaired his sails from 59% to 100% in less than one minute... I asked this player how he could do it, and he answered me "magics"... Then he told about port upgrades...

I don't see here any port upgrade which is accelerating so much sail repairs, and giving ability to repair 41% of sails. Maybe an elite carpenter?

Unfortunately, my record of this fight failed... :( 

Crew level 4, most likely stacked with other repair mods which have no hard cap AFAIK.

Its absurd, as you can basically print a new ship after having 2/3 of all your armor taken away.

Edited by Capitalism
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...