Game-Labs Forum

GB political situation

Grundgemunkey

since it seems to be the in thing to post on forums your nations political stance ,, heres GB as far as I know i stand to be corrected

Current political positioning of our nation:

Spain                  ==> WAR

US                       ==> WAR

Sweden             ==> WAR

Dutch                ==>WAR

Denmark           ==> WAR

Poland               ==> WAR

Prussia             ==> War

Russia               ==>WAR                            

France              ==> War

Pirates             ==> WAR

GB only true hardcore nation in game

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

Is that Total War or handbags on the forum for 3 days War? 

It’s easy to be confused in these indifferent times.

depends what you mean by Total war .. we dont have the RVR player base to prosecute war against all our enemies ...we try ...and usually find a combination of the rest of the server screening us out ... im not sure what you mean by handbag wars .. i dont think you will find many posts from British captains trying to appease any other nation on forums ... like French are currently doing with spain  .. but if you mean calling each other names .. yeah we like that too .. and sometimes its all we have ...

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

depends what you mean by Total war .. we dont have the RVR player base to prosecute war against all our enemies ...we try ...and usually find a combination of the rest of the server screening us out ... im not sure what you mean by handbag wars .. i dont think you will find many posts from British captains trying to appease any other nation on forums ... like French are currently doing with spain  .. but if you mean calling each other names .. yeah we like that too .. and sometimes its all we have ...

Lol i think brits are more total war some others probably in the handbags at dawn bracket tbh.

10 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

if your going to be pedantic

KPR GB V Belize GB = WAR

Well think you forgot the most important enemy. The wind. I been told where ever a Britt have to sail, He will always sail agsinst the wind. That for sure would break my spirit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

I leave that achievement to your intellect.

sorry you lost me .. Mr Pinkflower means nothing to me .. your intellect is either  greater than mine .. or your a bit mental ..

if it was supposed to be aimed at me as somekind of weird put down ... it was a bit crap

if you mean someone else i need a better clue ..

• Like 1

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

sorry you lost me .. Mr Pinkflower means nothing to me .. your intellect is either  greater than mine .. or your a bit mental ..

if it was supposed to be aimed at me as somekind of weird put down ... it was a bit crap

if you mean someone else i need a better clue ..

Oh, do not worry ... He knows that, and will continue to generate great "friends" for GB, do not hesitate. But if you want a clue, the forum in Spanish is full of them.

2 minutes ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

Oh, do not worry ... He knows that, and will continue to generate great "friends" for GB, do not hesitate. But if you want a clue, the forum in Spanish is full of them.

ok i just worked it out  pinkflower = hornblower ... how bizzare  ...

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Well to be fair as no one likes whiners who wonders about "the whole server aka EVERYBODY" is against brits. The only active british captain who doesn't cry on the forums is Greg. What would a soup be without some proper amount of salt :)

whos whining .... i posted our political situation ,,, wasnt meant to be a moan just how it is ... its much less complicated .. knowing everyone is an enemy ..

• Like 1

This is bullshit.  The brits provided the french with 20 free first rates so they could come down to guatamala and help fight the US there.

6 minutes ago, Flinch said:

This is bullshit.  The brits provided the french with 20 free first rates so they could come down to guatamala and help fight the US there.

Lol What? You should check in with your sources and adapt the dosage of whatever meds they use.😂