Game-Labs Forum

Patch 25: Open world user interface update.

admin

5 minutes ago, z4ys said:

my guess 20€ per ship

I think that is a bit hight, half what the game cost for two ships. I would do something like 5 dollars each or 10 for the pair.   Make the other DLC's about 5's each too.  I would pay that for a slight DLC of the game, but I won't pay 20 bucks each.  That makes it more where more folks will be able to afford them and it's not just the elites.  Than again of my 5 accounts I only paid full price for the first one, all the other 4 I paid around 20 bucks while on steam sales.  So even 20 would put it around what I paid for the game on sale.

1 minute ago, z4ys said:

My highlights of the upcoming patch besides the dlcs. When control perk changes get in will it be default so you can either decide to use it or not use it or you still need a ship with control perk or the captain perk in order to be able to use it?

no you have to equip it as you do now but patch will give you a choice to disable or activate it during battle

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think that is a bit hight, half what the game cost for two ships. I would do something like 5 dollars each or 10 for the pair.   Make the other DLC's about 5's each too.  I would pay that for a slight DLC of the game, but I won't pay 20 bucks each.  That makes it more where more folks will be able to afford them and it's not just the elites.  Than again of my 5 accounts I only paid full price for the first one, all the other 4 I paid around 20 bucks while on steam sales.  So even 20 would put it around what I paid for the game on sale.

Il2 premium planes cost 20-25€ each. game cost is 50€ so I dont think it will be 5€. Only coder works around 5-6 months on 1 ship that doesnt include the 3d art design.

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well when it gets sunk I assume or when the game goes live.

I just like its appearance and don't want to lose it. Latine rigs are quite interesting. It still needs the ability to reef sails in combat.

@admin As far as the DLC is concerned i have two questions:

1) does the max outpost slots will be the same as now but I could build more eco buildings or will the DLC grant also more outpost slots?

2) will the DLC grant more dock spaces automatically or will it just allow you to buy more dock spaces with gold?

Edited by victor

56 minutes ago, admin said:
  • MAIN Feature Open world UI updated to a new version.
    • Open world UI will update to a more traditional MMO window based system. 
    • Port UI remains on the old version. We decided to deploy OW UI first to help to uncover missed bugs and problems faster. Also your initial feedback on the visuals will allow us to deliver better port UI based on your comments.  Apologies for the inconvinience that might be caused by the 2 versions of UI

Can we get some OW UI teaser plllleeeassseee!!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, victor said:

@admin As far as the DLC is concerned i have two questions:

1) does the max outpost slots will be the same as now but I could build more buildings or the DLC will grant also more outpost slots?

2) will the DLC grant more dock spaces automatically or will it just allow you to buy more dock spaces with gold?

Good question, if I'm paying real money for them they should be auto add to the limit I currently have.  Say they add 3 more dock spaces and I have 17 right now (not maxed out) than I should have 20 after buying it and still can pay for the last three slots if I want.  Same goes for the outpost too.  They should not affect the cost of your current level of either of those and be a seperate total of the number you have.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, admin said:

Premium Imported ships can be received from the Admiralty once in X days: with X days comparable to the time required to craft the similar vessel. For example if a solo player can craft a 32 gun frigate once in 3 days (based on buildings and labor hours allocation) he will be able to replace an imported ship every 3 days. 

Does this mean that if I purchase one of those ships I will be able to receive a new one every 3 days, or craft one, or buy one?

58 minutes ago, admin said:

Structural leaks and penetrating leaks water intake speed dependence increased. Changes are as follows

• 100% speed – leakage is increased 2x

Even if I have leaks below the normal waterline on for example port-side and I'm on port-tack under full sails to gain max speed and heel to lift the leaks above waterline?

Just now, Le Raf Boom said:

Does this mean that if I purchase one of those ships I will be able to receive a new one every 3 days, or craft one, or buy one?

i think you will get ship as note but just ship cannons and upgrades will need to be bought again

6 minutes ago, Le Raf Boom said:

Yacht is a premium ship. You can redeem the ship every 24h. But they talked about changing the redeem function. Maybe "imported ships" gets a renamed new redeem tab/window?

Edited by z4ys

Just now, z4ys said:

Yacht is a premium ship. You can redeem the ship every 24h. But they talked about changing the redeem function. Maybe "imported ships" gets a new redeem window?

Imported = premium 
i just dont like the word "premium" . They will work exactly like a yacht, but heavier classes will have longer cool downs. 

• Like 2

Not sure about the..

Experimental feature: Open world attack button now has a coold down (60 seconds).

• This was done to remove constant re-click to get better positioning 
  • You have to be careful how and when you attack. 

We'll see what that turns out like I guess. Everything else is top notch patching. Especially the changes that will effect utilising sail plans in combat +20000

@admin We love to pay more if you manage to put this game into track which leads to glorious happy ending.

After some more improvements please consider basic/light addition with limited dock/outpost/rank progression. Give it a fair price and able to unlock full game. 

Even consider free limited addition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, admin said:
  • Ship logs item will be added - that will drop sometimes in patrol zones and port battles and will be exchangeable for rare ships and upgrades

Is that a way to get "imported" ships without having the dlc?

4 minutes ago, Lovec1990 said:

will we get imported SOLs or will you stay away from lineships?

1st rates and 2nd rates can only be crafteable. 

But we are considering having other models for existing first rates as an cosmetic imported option (for example we could add a older classic version of HMS Victory with balconies on the stern). 

• Like 5

Just now, admin said:

1st rates and 2nd rates can only be crafteable. 

But we are considering having other models for existing first rates as an cosmetic imported option (for example we could add a older classic version of HMS Victory with balconies on the stern). 

what about 3rd rates?

Just now, Lovec1990 said:

what about 3rd rates?

It is under consideration and if it happens it will happen only for lighter version of 3rd rates like Wasa. Standard 74s will only be crafteable. 

• Like 6