Game-Labs Forum

Uninstalling

15 minutes ago, Zoky said:

even NA has better mission then elite

In which way? Elite have a lot of mission types that NA can borrow. In fact, almost all of them, even those with a passengers.

18 minutes ago, Zoky said:

Elite has turned into pay2win with engineers update and has lost loooooooooots of players with that move

How is elite p2w? You can't buy resources with real money. Unless you speaking about horizons vs game without it, but that is the way game add-ons work. And according to steam, ED has not lost their players due to engineers update.

34 minutes ago, Zoky said:

I love flying and fighting in elite but lets be honest, even NA has better mission then elite. Elite is so shallow it turned into volcanic island  :D

P.S. Elite has turned into pay2win with engineers update and has lost loooooooooots of players with that move

P.S.S I agree with admin that elite has good controls and UI but there is problem with playing elite with controller (it doesn't have enough buttons for all ship functions so they were forced to automate some things on consoles)

Not to be a pedantic, but it's P.P.S. it stands for "post post scriptum" (P.S. is latin for post scriptum or after text).

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

Not to be a pedantic, but it's P.P.S. it stands for "post post scriptum" (P.S. is latin for post scriptum or after text).

Having an obsession with getting the last word in oughta be called P.P.S.D.

1 hour ago, Dimikcus said:
1 hour ago, Zoky said:

In which way? Elite have a lot of mission types that NA can borrow. In fact, almost all of them, even those with a passengers.

What is difference between massacre/assassination mission in elite and combat/fleet missions that we have in NA? And passengers mission is nothing more then re-branded transport mission. We even have something like smuggler missions in NA (trade mission). Only thing we lack is planetary site scan mission. 

On 13.10.2017 at 12:59 PM, Batman said:

Multiple repairs are bad, I agree. They don't reward you for playing good and they also don't punish you if you make a mistake.

Lost 200 crew to a stern rake? Here's ya rum, hello kittyers - now get up an fight

Lost a mast? Wait a sec, my crew will install a fresh one. And don't bother taking out another one, I have more spare masts

Agree, it mainly drags out battles unnecessary, is unrealistic and above all in a fight against the odds you have little chance to win because its all about managing damage and taking turns with repairing... pretty hello kittying boring... maybe they added it to help out new players a bit?

3 hours ago, Dimikcus said:

How is elite p2w? You can't buy resources with real money. Unless you speaking about horizons vs game without it, but that is the way game add-ons work

Yes I'm speaking about that, and no that's not how system work, at least it used to not work that way. Current AAA publishers have broken every boundary of honest behavior and are shady as hello kitty. Unfortunately more and more players accept that shit (mostly console peasants), and those sheep lower my respect for humanity

EDIT: To clarify to people who are don't know, in elite you can upgrade your ship (by huge amount) only if you buy season pass called horizons. I own horizons so I speak from my experience.

For comparison regular FDL (fer de lance) has ~1000 shield and upgraded one has at least 3000 shield with much better damage resistances (+~50% at least). Regular one has speed of ~400m/s and upgraded one has 550+. Weapon upgrades are even more broken when you compare regular weapon and upgraded one. And all that in OW PvP MMO. 

If that's not pay to win than what is?

EDIT#2: pay2win is not right description. Its actually pay2*grind*like*crazy*2win

Edited by Zoky

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

What is difference between massacre/assassination mission in elite and combat/fleet missions that we have in NA?

I only sail 5th rate in NA, so not sure, but there isn't any massacre quests, where you killing a bunch of ships. But with assassination - yes, it is the same, in the killing aspect. But some exploring and chasing before the killing make it more interesting, and you stated, quote, "even NA has better mission then elite". Which is not.

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

And passengers mission is nothing more then re-branded transport mission.

It is different, you are not risking with your cargo, you have to have  ship fitted for that. 

There is a lot of other missions, like smuggling, trading, paper deliver with few destinations, rescue missions, stealing from ships, contacting ships for info, mining. Delivery missions itself have 2 types: where you deliver cargo handled to you, and where you have to find it first by yourself, like in NA for now. 

Planetary scan can be implemented in NA too, just by putting a mark on the shore of an island, so a player have to sail along it till he find and reach it.

My point, ED have a lot of stuff NA can copy and do better.

52 minutes ago, Zoky said:

Yes I'm speaking about that, and no that's not how system work, at least it used to not work that way.

WoW has this system, other MMOs probably too. ED have no monthly subscription, so they need to sell add-on to support the game. They sell you a content, not a WIN button, and with that content comes new possibilities. And the ED is hardly competitive, so you cant really win with that horizon  upgrades.

21 hours ago, dumpert said:

they want our species - so called wolfs -  to become extinct, so its more like 'mission accomplished'.

anyway

gifki-iz-filmov_28.gif

Geez ... the levels of (self proclaimed) elitism of NA PVP community really make me laugh my ass off each time I read this forum.

Just play ... if it's fun for you, then go on. If it's not, take a pause.

Simple.

No need to ....

Risultati immagini per conspiracy

1 minute ago, rediii said:

never played elite, can't say much about it

believe it or not mate I care about this game. Most players are not happy with the combat system atm and most would agree it was better pre 10.0 wipe. Not perfect but better. Maybe sweds think different. Ships then still needed a bit of balancing but it was good. Ive brought up issues people are not happy with and I think it is extremely unprofessional of certain people not to take it serious. Same goes to the idiots with their steam reviews. I would never give this game a bad review because its a great game with small balancing issues. Admin can mock me if likes, I dont care. I just want a good game

1 minute ago, victor said:

Geez ... the levels of (self proclaimed) elitism of NA PVP community really make me laugh my ass off each time I read this forum.

Just play ... if it's fun for you, then go on. If it's not, take a pause.

Simple.

No need to ....

Risultati immagini per conspiracy

self proclaimed elitism? I dont know anyone in naval action that calls themselves elite and ive fought most. 

On 10/13/2017 at 12:09 AM, HachiRoku said:

The combat is just broke and is not the same as it used to be. Multirepair, masts thicknesses and HP,  upgrades, grind  and a small amount of overpowered ships making the rest completely obsolete., Line ships doing 13 knots, AI reinforcements spawn 2 1st rates for one player. 600 people online, 200 are alt accounts and 200 are in port doing nothing. No duel room, small battles. 

Ill reinstall on release and give it the steam review then and hopefully the issues will be addressed. Good luck with making the game and I hope I can come back and have great battles in the future :).

PS: Otto im inactive now so kick me 

PPS: Bom I sank your victory to 5 sweds last night. Shit happens I guess :)

1 hour ago, Zoky said:

1 hour ago, Zoky said:

EDIT: To clarify to people who are don't know, in elite you can upgrade your ship (by huge amount) only if you buy season pass called horizons. I own horizons so I speak from my experience.

For comparison regular FDL (fer de lance) has ~1000 shield and upgraded one has at least 3000 shield with much better damage resistances (+~50% at least). Regular one has speed of ~400m/s and upgraded one has 550+. Weapon upgrades are even more broken when you compare regular weapon and upgraded one. And all that in OW PvP MMO. 

If that's not pay to win than what is?

No, Horizons is just the current version of the game.  If you didn't buy Horizons you would be playing the "old" game without the current standard game content..because you were a cheapskate freeloader lulz. 

6 hours ago, Zoky said:

I love flying and fighting in elite but lets be honest, even NA has better mission then elite. Elite is so shallow it turned into volcanic island  :D

Elite has much better PVE content than Naval Action.  (I don't like PVP in Elite - too fast and twitchy for me - cannonballs are more my speed)

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)

14 minutes ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:
6 hours ago, Zoky said:

Elite has much better PVE content than Naval Action.  (I don't like PVP in Elite - too fast and twitchy for me - cannonballs are more my speed)

I would say its more varied, not better. And just like you I prefer NA PvP but for different reasons.

1 hour ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

No, Horizons is just the current version of the game.  If you didn't buy Horizons you would be playing the "old" game without the current standard game content..because you were a cheapskate freeloader lulz. 

I own horizons and I have almost top notch FLD (only thing left is to upgrade to dirty drives lvl 5) but that doesn't change fact that it is shity decision and middle finger to all people who don't own horizons. And horizons was first marketed as season pass focused on planetary landings. Engineers were later added and whole upgrade system was intended to be different then it currently is. It was supposed to be more of a sidegrade then straight up upgrade to ships and that would be fair to all. But somewhere along the way frontier decided to make engineers what they are today (epic grind) and I hate it. But there is light at the end of tunnel as they promised to completely redone engineers in one of next major patches.

4 hours ago, Zoky said:

I own horizons and I have almost top notch FLD (only thing left is to upgrade to dirty drives lvl 5) but that doesn't change fact that it is shity decision and middle finger to all people who don't own horizons.

Bills need to be paid, and bobbleheads and purple lasers isn't enough.  They can't keep the servers running and content developing without continued revenue.  RNGineers was a silly upgrade IMO, but I think they figure it will keep people playing more hours if they can keep pimping their rides.  If Naval Action lasts it will need a similar revenue bump without resorting to OP premium vehicles like WoTanks does.  

13 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

Yes.  Content in Elite is much better, but still weak.  Combat blows.

NA has far more satisfying combat and RvR.