Game-Labs Forum

Who got a key ?

Figured I would ask......

How are keys being sent out ?

I see players that joined recently getting Keys(or so they say)..not that I have been here very long myself(but No Key here)

Just curious.........

I have a different and worse problem.

My email in Paypal account is dead and I don't know if my key was sent yesterday or not. I have no way to know if my key and 33 euro was lost or if I will receive in my actual Email address today, tomorrow, later or never.

I payed 18 November, then I am probably lucky for had my key sent yesterday, but, I don't know...

Waiting support email response anyway... but... is weekend... maybe they don't work until Monday... And then, I must to demostrate that I am the owner and explain all in english, I'm not native speaker in english...

This is a very bad situation!!!!

I have a different and worse problem.

My email in Paypal account is dead and I don't know if my key was sent yesterday or not. I have no way to know if my key and 33 euro was lost or if I will receive in my actual Email address today, tomorrow, later or never.

Well, PAYPAL email is not hard to change.............Log on----make change to new Email address

i got a key,,nothing in the letter even tells you how to use it or where to go,,just a mystical statement that somewhere in the magical forums you may follow some yellow brick road,,i havent a clue where it is,any one want to enlighten us where we go to activate this key?

i got a key,,nothing in the letter even tells you how to use it or where to go,,just a mystical statement that somewhere in the magical forums you may follow some yellow brick road,,i havent a clue where it is,any one want to enlighten us where we go to activate this key?

There has been plenty of information in the forums about what to do and where to go to enter your key and activate the game...