Game-Labs Forum

Maybe is it time to...

PIerrick de Badas

After a long time critizism each other without even trying to understand the others guys on the community we succes to split the community in too a better way that the developpers made.
To be honnest i see the split of the server more than how to separate two bad children that try to fight each others any time they meet rathen than fixing a problem in game.

Because if you succes to get a bit range from the problem what is it? It's a problem of behaviors, or so feel, between 2 community that miss communication and understandment to make the things beeing more quiet.
Each time things were going in good way, we always has been able to count on someone to destroy the progress, starting insults US, starting a nightflip, starting to put salt on the wound, speaking about who supposly cheats, make generality and more.

We have 3 weeks before the servers will separate us. We have few months before beeing again together on a global server on the release.
Maybe is it time to try to be less salty and try to improve the communication.
We start the move with Chris and we forget it and start again screaming on each others. It was a good movement. We succes to make it exist 3 days.

Even if the server are going to separate our 2 community, we are going to share the same forum and one day the same server. Moving on the others servers threads just to put salt on it as putting pollution on all the threads about the split or the community is not going to make the things going better.

French are not whinning neither retreating. We are actually with the pirates the community giving the most chance to make good open sea pvp
Danishs are not cheating neithers russians, some may but they are not in number making one nation russians cheaters
US are not nightflipping, they just play on a different timezone
Brits are not zerg, they have a large playerbase and we won't see some in rvr and pvp.
Spain is not whinning, their community has been really badly under pression bye beeing so close to players with differents time zone.
Sweden...mhh noone never complain on them...

Time to make a mea culpa. I've been toxic enough. Lets try to save the things and going in a better direction.

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

What I find fascinating is that ONLY when the split was announced there are finally talks about balancing the playerbase. Something the EA has tried with diplomacy for 4-5 months. Please forgive some scepticism from my part.

Funny enough the exact same thing I did say when the clamorous rampage of the US towards the south a year ago due to low population of Spain.

No one cared :) and everyone jumped like mastiffs sinking teeth into caballero's flesh.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish rewards & prices & amount of resources, etc would be dynamic and adjusted as per %% of population.

• Like 5

Just now, Borch said:

What i find fascinating is that it never happened thanks to people like YOU. Please forgive my scepticism towards your person.

Was THAT really the best reply you came up with? :D

We tried diplomacy, we failed. The reasons/reactions can be read in the thread about port timers/eu server announcement.

• Like 2

its no surprise  that a lot of eu players will go to the global server .... what is a suprise is that those who wanted a dedicated eu server ..so they could sleep safe in the knowledge that the pesky US are not night flipping their ports ...are also indicating they will be playing on the global server too ...

• Like 5

Just now, Kloothommel said:

Was THAT really the best reply you came up with? :D

We tried diplomacy, we failed. The reasons/reactions can be read in the thread about port timers/eu server announcement.

really i dont think you did ....US players go play on US server isn't diplomacy ...play in our prime time or not at all ... isn't diplomacy

27 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Funny enough the exact same thing I did say when the clamorous rampage of the US towards the south a year ago due to low population of Spain.

No one cared :) and everyone jumped like mastiffs sinking teeth into caballero's flesh.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish rewards & prices & amount of resources, etc would be dynamic and adjusted as per %% of population.

Ging on on this idea: a nerf/price increase for any pop above 15% of the server pop? Sliding scale of course.

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

why do you need a distribution of tz players on your eu server ?

Troll. I'm speaking of pvp1.

Edit: the guys from the former WA spamming the well meant topic are the perfect example of the extreme toxicity we have had to deal with. Disgusting. 

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 3

Just now, Kloothommel said:

Troll. I'm speaking of pvp1.

troll ???  you are trying to fix something that is to be scrapped ... something you wanted scrapped ..move on ...those on eu server can play in their own primetime

those on the global server ...will carry on playing as they have done ... night flips ..day flips included ...but hopefully the global server will not have the flip salt that pvp 1 had as we all know what we are signing up to when we join

are you suggesting you dont want an eu server anymore ?

2 minutes ago, JonSnowLetsGo said:

Stop shittalking when you have tried nothing to balance anything.

gl in global

i cant force players to switch nations .... what balance would you like me to have tried ...

dont dare say that no one advocated  US players play on the US server ..and EU players play on EU ..because plenty did

you have your wish no more night flips on eu server ...i dont get what your salt is about now ..

Guest sruPL

We tried several times to balance things before wipe was announced, main difficulty is that admin said clearly: "switching nations in the future will be harder". Like that is any helpful xD It is already hard enough...

Edited by sruPL

46 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

I remember that, props dude.

I clearly remember the last attempt to find a diplomatic solution having to be aborted due to the Eastern Alliance (primarily the French) categorically declaring that they wouldn't agree to anything that happens past midnight. We didn't even reach the balance out part/had already agreed that some balance needs to occur. If that is your understanding of diplomacy you need to relearn how that works!!!

• Like 1