Game-Labs Forum

I would like to analyse what you get in the redeemables from the events. please only comment what you got from the Paints Chest and Ship Chest.

I´ll start with mine:

Ceberus - French

Constitution - Sicily

Rattlesnake Heavy: Fir Wood, Stiffness, Regional Strong Hull Bonus

Rattlesnake Heavy: Oak Wood, Stiffness, Regional Strong Hull Bonus

I made top 10 of 3 PvP events so far and 2 PvE (yesterday).   I have gotten 4 H Rattlers and an Endymion

H Rattlers I opend:  Teak Riging Qaulity Agil Hull, Cedar Planking British, Mahog Build Strength Pirate Refit

I haven't opened the last H Rattler or the Endymion.

Pants have been:  Pink Trinc.  X2 Bellona Classic White and x2 Bell Poll Classic White

Think I'm getting set on my shallow water ships for a bit.  That pink Trinc is so going on a ship though.  Love sinking folks with a pink ship.

23 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

Is that a joke? Or are the events now giving blueprints? 

nope, according to admin in global chat you get a small chance for a BluePrint. I've only seen Heavy Rattler, Agamemnon and Pirate Frigate BPs so far though.

11 hours ago, Liquicity said:

nope, according to admin in global chat you get a small chance for a BluePrint. I've only seen Heavy Rattler, Agamemnon and Pirate Frigate BPs so far though.

Global chat as in only PvP1 gets to know this.  Thanks for sharing since the bastard childs never get info like this in there global chats.  Would be nice if they posted something about this.

3 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

It very clearly says L'Ocean Blueprint :D

Yah didn't see the post above.  Oh that is cool if we can finally get some BP's too.  I'm going to be praying for the H Rattler and P Frigate now lol

• Like 1