Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 EU, Coalition war October the 18th

Celtiberofrog

Spanish news October the 18th:

La Havana newspaper has reported an important information that came from our European correspondent the honorable & professional Don Reuters (To be noticed that this message was delayed for weeks due to very bad weather in the Atlantic combined with new Pirates threats in West Indies zones), its contents has been analyzed by our council with great cares to be announced to our population as follow:

Quoted : “...After very long negotiations between most of European Kingdoms & Republics, including the new United States of America, the West Indies territories & its commercial rules have been drastically modified.

Spain has made strong economical pressure and has managed to change the regional balance in order to restore its control on most of the West Indies.

Great Britain delegation, representing the main power capable to be compared to the Spanish Kingdom, despite its military power in the area and great conquest efforts, could not avoid the outcome of this treaty.

As a result, may God be grateful with our beloved excellency El Rey de España, new large territories will be handed over to our colonial population, traders & administration in the whole West Indies by the different nations that were prospering up to now as allies or enemies.

This treaty will take force in a few days or hours, it's a very good news for Spain, but somehow logical, that will bring new wealth and prosperity to our population.

Viva El Rey ! ...”

Note: The Defense council minister has instantly given orders to our victorious fleets to be dispatched in several zones. As well as our Diplomatic corps have been sent to our Coalition allies to organize the new territories control.

Edited by Celtiberofrog
  • Like 10

I am curious to hear more about this new treaty that Celtiberofrog is talking about?

Who is this "new United States" that he is referring to?

Who are the United States diplomats that Spain has supposedly been in negotiations with?

I am asking around in the United States nation and no one seems to be aware of this.

ok, i got the same questions in my mind as well. just who is this new united states? and whom are you speaking with?

not a single person who is in a position to decide something like this has ever heard of this. and in a few days, this would be made mute by the new patch.

april fools day is still 6 months away so it cant be that. 

i know what this is all about, this is a PVP2 server thing. ok, i got it now, nevermind.

have a nice day!!!