Game-Labs Forum

Has anyone seen Admin

I was expecting them to post an update today since that would be 2 days before the 20th which would be a Thursday and the last few big patches have happen on Thursday maintenance.   Though haven't seen anything yet.  They did say they will give a few days warning and to me that would be 2 days.  Even though they pretty much gave us a 15-20 day warning back on the 5th of the month.

Well i got bad news for you, I saw a post of admin on the russian forum

Funny thing is I actually check over there once in a while just in case they post something to the Russians before every one else lol

• Like 1

I was expecting them to post an update today since that would be 2 days before the 20th which would be a Thursday and the last few big patches have happen on Thursday maintenance.   Though haven't seen anything yet.  They did say they will give a few days warning and to me that would be 2 days.  Even though they pretty much gave us a 15-20 day warning back on the 5th of the month.

they did say that it would only be if everything went well on their end that it would be. Could be that it may be pushed back for some reason and we wont see it for another week or so. However i really hope thats not the case and they get it to use soon

they did say that it would only be if everything went well on their end that it would be. Could be that it may be pushed back for some reason and we wont see it for another week or so. However i really hope thats not the case and they get it to use soon

I'm fine if it's pushed back some, but hay let us know.  Many of us have moved our stuff to fit this window just incase it's a short notice and many more aren't even logging in cause they want a break until the patch comes out.  That brings a very stale game with a lot of folks not playing. 

I hope they will release it on Saturday :)

Weekends are very bad for big patches cause they have to have people come in on there day off.  Just in case they have to do a hotfix or something.  It's more than likely going to be Thurdsay or pushed back once again.

I'd still suspect a Thursday patch.

Crossing my fingers, but they said they wil give us a heads up. I would assume that would be 2 days or something heads up since not every one logs on every day.

I'm fine if it's pushed back some, but hay let us know.  Many of us have moved our stuff to fit this window just incase it's a short notice and many more aren't even logging in cause they want a break until the patch comes out.  That brings a very stale game with a lot of folks not playing. 

i agree the silence is very nerve wracking when you are waiting for it this week with no way to be sure its coming. them coming out and saying not this week or next week or even in 2 weeks will help a bunch