Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

For many deep-seated reasons, most of which deal with the DAS breakup. I won't be drawn into a conversation about it here, but trust me this nation has progressed through many stages in the last 2 and a half months. There was a mega clan named DAS. Now there are many clans not named DAS, but DAS exists as a small crew outside the pvp zone. Lookup every Dutch council screamer posting. Just about all roads do lead to the same place. Drama is everywhere sadly, and this is no different.

Even with the current Drama... this is not the case. There is only 1 council.

so other than the fact that its seems not everyone on the Dutch council was involved in proposing this treaty ...what do those Dutch Council members who do not support this treaty actually not like about it ?

Even with the current Drama... this is not the case. There is only 1 council.

Council in the south with the actual war in the North. Feel free to regulate the South, all yours. I didn't buy this game to be managed by a crew who won't fight with our own allies. Please see the truth in this statement, most the nation has seen it already.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

So far the only mistake made here was that the Dutch council wasn't properly informed about this treaty before it was plastered on the forums for all to see.

Cause i think most of the Nations involved can agree it is a good treaty, sadly a major partner the Americans is not in it.

And now with all this throwing crap at each other on the forums, this treaty which could have been easy is now a massive headache.

So next time follow the proper steps.........

Edited by Roelandus
  • Like 1

So far the only mistake made here was that the Dutch council wasn't properly informed about this treaty before it was plastered on the forums for all to see.

Why couldn't all see what is being proposed? Did we not see almost 2 hours of voice meeting chat posted for transparency from other nations? Secondly, was the treaty with the French and Danes not posted here for them to sign? Again I ask. Where are the signatures? Don't you want to see opinion of an agreement before one decides to support it. Furthermore, this is a British agreement with the Spanish that the Dutch in the north fielded. Why should the Dutch council pass it before the Britts could evaluate it? Furthermore, why should any Dutch follow an antiquated panel in the south outside the zone the rest of us operate in? Same old bullshit. Get busy, or move aside. The only enforcers of this agreement is the PvP'ers in the north. The rest of you will have no clue when this deal is challenged or broken. Seriously, think about what you dish here.

Edited by Surathani

Maybe the dutch concil should see to it to find a solution to its split as from a British perspective I can only say I see no merit in an ally who fights himself - thopse who helped in the North did an admirable job and have my respect - to have the south and people I have never seen there now jeopardize everything the treaty works for because of petty inhouse fighting is just disgraceful!

If you have two councils that is your problem and you should solve it - Britain deals with your diplomats and makes no difference what they stand for in their nation as in our embassy they represent a nation not their respective inhouse sides!

• Like 1

Why couldn't all see what is being proposed? Did we not see almost 2 hours of voice meeting chat posted for transparency from other nations? Secondly, was the treaty with the French and Danes not posted here for them to sign? Again I ask. Where are the signatures? Don't you want to see opinion of an agreement before one decides to support it. Furthermore, this is a British agreement with the Spanish that the Dutch in the north fielded. Why should the Dutch council pass it before the Britts could evaluate it? Furthermore, why should any Dutch follow an antiquated panel in the south outside the zone the rest of us operate in? Same old bullshit. Get busy, or move aside. The only enforcers of this agreement is the PvP'ers in the north. The rest of you will have no clue when this deal is challenged or broken. Seriously, think about what you dish here.

So you are saying that everybody of the Dutch who aren't fighting with you have no voice and aren't important?

So have you been in the homewaters with all the pirates and spanish...

Should we all hail you as the next Ceasar or a equivalent german term?

So you are saying that everybody of the Dutch who aren't fighting with you have no voice and aren't important?

this will go wrong let's stop about it

The south won't even be affected by this as usual as none of you are even in reach of attacks by the spanish and you have your 'carebear' alliance in your area keeping it all calm aswell - this is petty inhouse fighting that you carry out on other people's backs! And I'd ask you to seize it. At least refrain from 'representing' any of those councils on this comment section until it is actually known who does represent it. This is not your Dutch in house comment section and all you do here is udnermine your own authority and viability as a diplomatic partner/ally.

Maybe the dutch concil should see to it to find a solution to its split as from a British perspective I can only say I see no merit in an ally who fights himself - thopse who helped in the North did an admirable job and have my respect - to have the south and people I have never seen there now jeopardize everything the treaty works for because of petty inhouse fighting is just disgraceful!

If you have two councils that is your problem and you should solve it - Britain deals with your diplomats and makes no difference what they stand for in their nation as in our embassy they represent a nation not their respective inhouse sides!

In the interest of being clear and simple. Aye, I totally agree. I know I speak for all Dutch when I say we are allies. Sadly, there is a pissing contest going on and of course I represent one side. All I can promise you is I will be there, as well as my clan to the best of our capability.

We don't have 2 councils we have 1 clan suddenly deciding that only they can decide stuff for a nation, when we have worked with a council for a while now and it worked.

Dutch that don't or won't fight with our allies, expend no treasure, no crafting hours, and more importantly human time should obviously not have anything but an opinion. Maybe its time you start providing an opinion, cause you don't levy anything anymore. Put your time, rep and money on the line like the rest of us, we will welcome it. Maybe its time for the Britts to ask Das where DAS actually is....

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

we are all waiting for a reason why some on the Dutch council dont think this treaty is a good idea ...other than they were not consulted ..seems they would rather have game players leave the game rather than . accept a proposal that has plenty of merit just because they were not involved ...

we are all waiting for a reason why some on the Dutch council dont think this treaty is a good idea ...other than they were not consulted ..seems they would rather have game players leave the game rather than . accept a proposal that has plenty of merit just because they were not involved ...

MAJOR problem is a longstanding Ally the Americans are left out, so if this peace happens the Spanish can fully focus on them again.

As i have said before if the proper channels were used and the Americans were involved this treaty would have been ratified in seconds without all this mud throwing.

Edited by Roelandus

We don't have 2 councils we have 1 clan suddenly deciding that only they can decide stuff for a nation, when we have worked with a council for a while now and it w

So funny. You wouldn't even defend your home ports. Seems the only people fighting for our nation, and allies, are void. So done.. so damn done.

MAJOR problem is a longstanding Ally the Americans are left out, so if this peace happens the Spanish can fully focus on them again.

Did your narrow visioned self not read that we spent all night on ts with the U.S and Britt reps. But how could you know about anything from a mission in the south....

• Like 1

I do very much appreciate this statement. I think they have already spoken for themselves. Might need a psychological professional to get the final read, but I suspect you are correct.

I do very much appreciate this statement. I think they have already spoken for themselves. Might need a psychological professional to get the final read, but I suspect you are correct.

Speaking from your own experience on the matter?

Dutch that don't or won't fight with our allies, expend no treasure, no crafting hours, and more importantly human time should obviously not have anything but an opinion. Maybe its time you start providing an opinion, cause you don't levy anything anymore. Put your time, rep and money on the line like the rest of us, we will welcome it. Maybe its time for the Britts to ask Das where DAS actually is....

So where is DAS? ;) - to be fair to some degree I understand Surathani in this - We kept meeting the same courages players over and over again and only small changes in their lineup seem to have occured. It would be preferable if people who actually know the situation take the lead on this one - after your fix your representative situation of course!

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 1

Speaking from your own experience on the matter?

Petty, but then again what do I care? DAS's lack of action is the obvious topic this hour. Kudo's with 3rd grade deflection. Pretty much out of chances to make solid points. I live and die by ignore buttons. Besides the icemaker, the second anchor of modern society, just behind my power to ignore you forever.

Edited by Surathani