Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2] - Newest List of Clans/Fleets 1/1/17

Is there any way to get a kind of mission statement?  I'm considering joining a clan, but would like to make sure I agree with the overall intent of the clan in question.

You will find that most clans have Code of Conducts that sometimes include (or you can infer from them) a mission statement. Is this what you are looking for?

http://totc.lefora.com/forums/72/Recruitment-CoCs

You will find that most clans have Code of Conducts that sometimes include (or you can infer from them) a mission statement. Is this what you are looking for?

http://totc.lefora.com/forums/72/Recruitment-CoCs

If you have a website that is actually filled out somewhat, sure!  But most clans don't have that much in regards to resources.  I was hoping more for a small blurb along the lines of "Heavily invested in the expansion of the Nation" Or "We don't take ourselves too seriously, we just want to have fun" or "We are all about helping new players".  That seems to be the basic trend, aside from Craft-heavy or trade-heavy.  But there's nothing indicating these things on the majority of the clan information provided.  Does this make sense?  It doesn't need to be information heavy necessarily, but if I'm looking for a clan, I'd like to know what I'm getting into before talking to someone.  If I want to play casually, I probably shouldn't talk to someone that wants scheduled battles every week and demands constant attention.  

• Like 2

If you have a website that is actually filled out somewhat, sure!  But most clans don't have that much in regards to resources.  I was hoping more for a small blurb along the lines of "Heavily invested in the expansion of the Nation" Or "We don't take ourselves too seriously, we just want to have fun" or "We are all about helping new players".  That seems to be the basic trend, aside from Craft-heavy or trade-heavy.  But there's nothing indicating these things on the majority of the clan information provided.  Does this make sense?  It doesn't need to be information heavy necessarily, but if I'm looking for a clan, I'd like to know what I'm getting into before talking to someone.  If I want to play casually, I probably shouldn't talk to someone that wants scheduled battles every week and demands constant attention.  

I see what you're looking for. This list of clans on the OP are mostly collected from my own observations in game. The ones that have links are ones people have messaged me their info. If you click on them, most go to their recruitment thread here on the forum that will give you their mission and what they are looking for in players. Some links go to their clan website where they usually have that info and more. But that's the best I have as an answer.

WATCH still alive, but on life support.  I was made clan creator and I did pay for a TS server for WATCH, but I am probably not going to renew the subscription when the time runs out.  Zim and I are the most active players, and every once in a while another member logs in, so its usually just Zim and I and one other member.  I did consider disbanding the guild and joining NPG, but the clan warehouse is still loaded with tuns of supplies to build ships and modules and I do not want the people who contributed to the Clan warehouse to feel cheated in any way, so WATCH stays as is for now. 

If Nyurtle ever decides to come back to the good ol' US of A, he can have his clan back. 

Yar

Also, whatever happened to Sweden on PvP2?  I thought they were up and coming?

• Like 2

Hey switch from TS to Discord. It's free and the push-to-talk is working great now. Here is the 'official' NA server: https://discord.gg/8AdC6

Here is our clan's: https://discord.gg/BcpUdQ2

Very commendable to not raid the warehouse. I did the same for our clan when leaving to Dutch. Sweden should be active, I think. TY for the update.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

OP map is updated.

After the first weekend of the new patch, we see nearly every nation expanding their borders into the vast Spanish empire. The US spreads south. GB secures some islands to help prevent short hops into KPR. Danes head west toward Dominica. The Dutch collect part of S. America. The French and Swedes seem content with their regions and stay home. Pirates invade Cuba and begin their quest to own the Gulf and C. America by infesting the Yucatan.

I expect this coming week will be a massive storm as nations begin their resource grabs, might even be some major fights over regions that produce the scarce and important resources.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne
  • Like 2

WATCH still alive, but on life support.  I was made clan creator and I did pay for a TS server for WATCH, but I am probably not going to renew the subscription when the time runs out.  Zim and I are the most active players, and every once in a while another member logs in, so its usually just Zim and I and one other member.  I did consider disbanding the guild and joining NPG, but the clan warehouse is still loaded with tuns of supplies to build ships and modules and I do not want the people who contributed to the Clan warehouse to feel cheated in any way, so WATCH stays as is for now. 

If Nyurtle ever decides to come back to the good ol' US of A, he can have his clan back. 

Yar

Also, whatever happened to Sweden on PvP2?  I thought they were up and coming?

This patch honestly destroyed our enthusiasm to play, at least for BORK. We don't login daily and we just don't have the time it takes to create aggression to take regions. It's too much of a time-sink for some of our players.

EDIT: There are, I believe, 2 other groups in Sweden though who are actively trying to take some regions and fight.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

It took 8 Dutch mates only 3 fleet missions together, plus random trader and fleet raids to raise to 100%. And as you see, already after only 2 days almost all nations have capped other regions. (I say 2 days because something was wrong with the patch generating hostility points, so Friday was a hotfix)

This week's map has been uploaded.

All nations continue to advance into the dwindling Spanish Empire. US continues its march south along the Florida coast. Pirates reclaim La Tortue and southern Bahamas. Swedes gain Southern Antilles. Dutch spread along the coast of S. America. And the Danes expand from their home outward.

What will this weekend have in store for the Caribbean PvP2 world? Nobody knows, but I sense some major fights of important regions. One can only hope! :)

• Like 2

Check out the action for the previous week on the OP. Also, much thanks to navalactioncraft.com for their API work on the map and correcting the ports and even adding the secret island (WITH the new port out there, hehe); great job!

So, week two of the new patch system shows a status quo from all nations attempting to grad up fine resources and regional bonus counties. The Colonials find a stalemate pushing south around FL. Pirates and Redcoats bump into each other as they continue to push the French out of Haiti. The Danes go inactive, which scares all nations, save their buddy pirates. The Swedes have a bit of internal strife and make no advancements. And the Dutch continue sweeping up around S. America.

Providing people get over their pouts about this new patch, get down to business, and don't leave....aaagain, I suspect there will be much to do this coming week. I see angry PvP and screenings in the near future for PvP2. Tune in and see!

TY for the update; edited OP. Sad to hear you've jumped ship. We still see a couple SoBs on every so often. Perhaps you will make a return to PvP2 after the patch? Unless, of course, the majority of your fleet has Euro time as your primetime... :D

I don't see us returning to PvP2 soon, we're well set up on PvP1 and are quite content on here.

It sucks when big clans leave but if you wouldn't leave the population wouldn't drop. People would see all the people in pvp2 and not leave making the population grow more.

I do remember your clan back in the day. Maybe you can find another large US or Spanish clan that fled and bring them back to pvp2. Our population is about the same as pvp1 during US prime time so a move back would shift that balance.

Yeah i understand, and i agree it sucks, but at the same time we all after PvP and we just weren't getting what we wanted on PvP2, no matter where we searched.

Week 3 map is up.

This week we see the Colonials and Outlaws continue their age old battle for the Bahamas. While Spain continues to lose their empire, the Redcoats push France out of Haiti and the French Liberators free Dominica from the Brits. The Dutch continue to expand their resource markets in the south. Sweden holds firm. And those Danes...uhoh Dominico, they're ready to butt heads with the real Redcoats.

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne
  • Like 1

Week 3 map is up.

This week we see the Colonials and Outlaws continue their age old battle for the Bahamas. While Spain continues to lose their empire, the Redcoats push France out of Haiti and the French Liberators free Dominica from the Brits. The Dutch continue to expand their resource markets in the south. Sweden holds firm. And those Danes...uhoh Dominico, they're ready to butt heads with the real Redcoats.

I always enjoy reading you weekly updates. I wish you had a team of writers so you could give a weekly news feed of all the weeks actions like i know you want to do.

Keep up the narrative r2.

• Like 1

I always enjoy reading you weekly updates. I wish you had a team of writers so you could give a weekly news feed of all the weeks actions like i know you want to do.

Keep up the narrative r2.

Thanks mate, and yes, I created this post so I can get updates from all nations. If you have some good news with some good pix or vids, please post. Blow this topic up! :)

I wish we could get some concrete answers about what will be changed or not changed for pirates. As it seems since last patch that the pirates are SERIOUSLY being made into a ntional faction with a black flag...exept no diplomacy no treaty no anything.

If this continues our clan has decided we will probably play french as long as the servers dont merge.  We wil acually be able to play more like real pirates flying the french flag than the black flag.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrdoomed said:

If this continues our clan has decided we will probably play french as long as the servers dont merge.  We wil acually be able to play more like real pirates flying the french flag than the black flag.

You should've been doing that anyway, since we are the only good choice anyway.  :P

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

You should've been doing that anyway, since we are the only good choice anyway.  :P

:rolleyes:

ha . we just dont want to do it till the server situation is settled .  we have no desire to play a faction we cant speak with.

If servers merge we will be US pirates .