Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2] - Newest List of Clans/Fleets 1/1/17

Pirates

NASTY (No Allegiance, Save To Yourself)

All we need is a free port, and the smuggler option. We have no sympathy for nations that need more than this.

We attack any targets of opportunity. We may defend or attack a port if convenient, otherwise it is no concern to us.

If PvP2 merges, we frankly don't care, we will start over and continue to make gold and kill targets of opportunity.

We are PIRATE and act as such.

TY for your info, about how many active?

[uNKN] UnKnown

We are up to 40 members and growing.   That is twice what we had when I started.  Just though I'll add that since you have about the number of members when I joined a few weeks ago.  We are doing some heavy recruitment of newer and older players.

• Like 1

We are [bMDF] Bahama Mama Defense Force

We are a US Bahamas based clan that seeks to bring new players together with more experienced ones in a place where they can

advance and gain experience in port battles and defense of the Bahamas. The idea is to get more and more new players joining so that

they can essentially jump right in and have people to help them along and make the learning curve easier while giving them actual

experience defending and taking ports in the Bahamas. With the Pirate offensive currently going on lord knows we need more people down here.

I am the creator Captain Andrew Bovee, any new player or experienced player that need help or wants to help is welcome to PM me. I am on quite often.

• Like 1

We are a US Bahamas based clan that seeks to bring new players together with more experienced ones in a place where they can

advance and gain experience in port battles and defense of the Bahamas. The idea is to get more and more new players joining so that

they can essentially jump right in and have people to help them along and make the learning curve easier while giving them actual

experience defending and taking ports in the Bahamas. With the Pirate offensive currently going on lord knows we need more people down here.

I am the creator Captain Andrew Bovee, any new player or experienced player that need help or wants to help is welcome to PM me. I am on quite often.

Very cool claiming a region as yours to build and protect. Wish more clans and players did this.

• Like 1

Edited op. About how many active?

Very cool claiming a region as yours to build and protect. Wish more clans and players did this.

Indeed, I would've liked to see the US do this.

• 2 weeks later...

just inquiring... by the OP, you still have Unknown clan listed as US. All but ~2 of them went pirate (that's 38 players!)

Cheers,

-Yank

addn: also, the CBR [chum Bucket Raiders] roster has 16 on it, but only ~6 active, it seems.

Why don't you keep your mouth shut about stuff you don't know.  We plan to update when we got more stable.  In fact it was only 8 players that switched over, the rest (about 10 that was active and 10 not active) have stayed in US.  Some even joined other clans by tags I seen.  So UNKN is currently Pirate and it's members is about 11 at this exact time with all member active and growing.  Hell some of those players that aren't as active might still switch over so the number isn't final as it's only been a week and half since we switched over.

• 5 weeks later...

Where has blakthorne been ? Havent seen him on lately....is he covert ?

Think he went swede?

He's still an american player, it's totally reasonable to suspect that he may just be tired of the game. Happens to everyone now and again.

Sorry mates, but over the last month I had moved to a place that had no inet except crappy dial-up. I am now back to the living and will be keeping this post up to date again. I have edited the OP with the shocking news UNKN. :/ But, ty for noticing my absence :)

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Sorry mates, but over the last month I had moved to a place that had no inet except crappy dial-up. I am now back to the living and will be keeping this post up to date again. I have edited the OP with the shocking news about Nyrtle and his clan UNKN. :/ But, ty for noticing my absence :)

Welcome back friend! I knew it couldn't be just taking a bresk. Gla it was just a move.

• Like 1

Sorry mates, but over the last month I had moved to a place that had no inet except crappy dial-up. I am now back to the living and will be keeping this post up to date again. I have edited the OP with the shocking news about Nyrtle and his clan WATCH. :/ But, ty for noticing my absence :)

Fixed that for you as Nyrtle wasn't part of UNKN but he was WATCH.  There are still members in US that are in that clan.  UNKN kinda has died out it seems and I switched to BLACK.  Prob can say you got a good bit of catching up on things in the last month that have happen.

• Like 1

Welcome back friend! I knew it couldn't be just taking a bresk. Gla it was just a move.

Ty mate, I was jonesin' bad for NA...especially at a time the diplo was added :/

I was unaware such a place existed.  Did you click your heels 3 times to get back?

Funny thing is that I had no idea a place like that existed either. heh. and i wish all it would've taken was 3 heel click....actually took 5 days to hike back to reality....heh

Fixed that for you as Nyrtle wasn't part of UNKN but he was WATCH.  There are still members in US that are in that clan.  UNKN kinda has died out it seems and I switched to BLACK.  Prob can say you got a good bit of catching up on things in the last month that have happen.

TY mate, I don't know wth I was thinking...I must've been drunk. Still am shocked about UNKN and the others before that left to go black. But anywho...as long as our server starts to ha ve a better balance between nations, I'm happy.

Why has USS closed it's doors? Are you looking to join a new fleet?

The tale of USS is a long and sad one, which I will not bore people with now. But, after losing members for various reasons (mostly the normal clan drama and hurt feelings) it eventually came down to just a handful of us left. TheGindisReal, who was the only active member besides me, joined WATCH - I haven't seen him since.

I considered reforming the clan yet again for the purpose which I have committed myself to: to be a haven for captains who are not interested in clan politics and who are only interested in serving the US cause. After talking to some others who share my desire, I realized that while I would be committed to keeping the drama out of a clan, it would still end up self defeating.

So I have been solo since then. I am completely dedicated to helping all US players regardless of clan - I am tired of people putting clan before nation. So, if you need assistance at any time and see me online, I'll be happy to try to help.

• Like 2