Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2] - Newest List of Clans/Fleets 1/1/17

Clans still seem to be a mystery by and large?  FYI you can probably delete KRABS.  There aren't any active players in it anymore.  I left it the other day too since no one else was showing up.  It's still there but active players (I think?) is zero.

Edited by Jean Ribault

Clans still seem to be a mystery by and large?  FYI you can probably delete KRABS.  There aren't any active players in it anymore.  I left it the other day too since no one else was showing up.  It's still there but active players (I think?) is zero.

SSSSSSssssshhhhhhhhh. heh. Well since the French have disappeared, I guess it is time the Dutch make a comeback against the rat scourge. ;)

Clans still seem to be a mystery by and large? FYI you can probably delete KRABS. There aren't any active players in it anymore. I left it the other day too since no one else was showing up. It's still there but active players (I think?) is zero.

You can always come fight with me. Stay french and privateer with us or swap or whatever.

Ive sailed with lots of national players as long as they hunt brits.

• Like 1

Come on guys... Join pvp1... We'll get you set up and started. We need some talented captains.

Just my $.02

Nosirribob. You should never have left PvP2 :) In fact, since the claim is that the lag is non-existent over there, then it should be the same for all of PvP1 to come to PvP2 :)

Come on guys... Join pvp1... We'll get you set up and started. We need some talented captains.

Just my $.02

How bout all you great guys on pvp1 who enjoy playing the game rather than beating the game come join us ? Ill help get some of you started.
  • Like 1

Nosirribob. You should never have left PvP2 :) In fact, since the claim is that the lag is non-existent over there, then it should be the same for all of PvP1 to come to PvP2 :)

I was never on on PvP2...  although I did tool around in a cutter for a bit yesterday since I was so bored... 

I'll even give someone my new free Bucentaure...   LOL

• Like 1

France

[FTC] - French Trade Conglomerate

2 members (to start)

As an aside, I don't think there are any active members left of the original KRABS clan.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  I left after several days playing without anyone else in the clan logging in.

• Like 1

France

[FTC] - French Trade Conglomerate

2 members (to start)

As an aside, I don't think there are any active members left of the original KRABS clan.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong.  I left after several days playing without anyone else in the clan logging in.

TY added your clan name and marked out KRABS. Hope we see your fleet grow.

And to anyone following this thread, please consider contributing to this multi-national alliance we are trying to form on PvP2

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15374-meeting-of-nations-to-discuss-small-nation-sustainability/

New map is up for Mon - Sun action.

Recap:

• Pirates concede southern ports to Dutch and French and Central Amer ports to Brits
  • Pirates invade US and spread north to Savannah
  • Brits take ports in Yucatan
  • US scrambles to defend against the pirates
  • A general Accord of Nations has formed to prevent nations from being wiped off the map

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15374-meeting-of-nations-to-discuss-small-nation-sustainability/?p=286069

Pirates

NASTY (No Allegiance, Save To Yourself)

All we need is a free port, and the smuggler option. We have no sympathy for nations that need more than this.

We attack any targets of opportunity. We may defend or attack a port if convenient, otherwise it is no concern to us.

If PvP2 merges, we frankly don't care, we will start over and continue to make gold and kill targets of opportunity.

We are PIRATE and act as such.

• Like 1

Pirates

NASTY (No Allegiance, Save To Yourself)

All we need is a free port, and the smuggler option. We have no sympathy for nations that need more than this.

We attack any targets of opportunity. We may defend or attack a port if convenient, otherwise it is no concern to us.

If PvP2 merges, we frankly don't care, we will start over and continue to make gold and kill targets of opportunity.

We are PIRATE and act as such.

Our clans should talk. We play in same way. All freeports all piracy all smuggling. Sharing info with another like minded clan could be good.

• Like 1