Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2] - Newest List of Clans/Fleets 1/1/17

So your clan left France and are now Sweden again? Also is 3th supposed to be 3rd?

yes, history wise, we were BORK, some of us moved to France and made LBORK. Now we moved back to Sweden.

3th is supposed to be 3th. It is an inside joke from the Original BORKers.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

MOG Nation [MOGN] currently has 10 members sailing for the USA on PvP2. Here's the link to our community page: MOG Nation

Main contacts in game are:

Zapnar Stormcrow

Gamewiz

Valentine Karrde

Thanks!

Zap

Added to OP with clan page link. TY.

Kraken Fleet (KF)

GB

25 or so members

5 or so active

Added to OP. If you have a clan page or at least a games-lab forum recruitment page it will help increase your numbers. TY.

PvP2 is really growing . Comes with some growing pains drama but its getting active.

Also seems like some old names have reappeared.

Indeed and indeed. Great to see new faces and the oldies but goodies return.

WOW! The rat population has tripled in the month I was gone. Many clans have left US, GB, FR just to join pirate BLACK clan. The PvP2 map all of a sudden looks like the PvP1 map from a couple months ago. I believe the idea might be for everyone to leave their respectable nation and all join the rats...just to break the game. :)

7tnLFOT.jpg

For French PVP2

Most from LOS (active members) moved over to [DSSC] - Drunken Sailors Social Club, 26 with 12 people having been on within the last week.  The seems like the creator hasn't been on about a month.  Wish Jean Piere could be switched to a rank higher than Officer, as there are noone higher than Officer.

• Like 1

For French PVP2

Most from LOS (active members) moved over to [DSSC] - Drunken Sailors Social Club, 26 with 12 people having been on within the last week.  The seems like the creator hasn't been on about a month.  Wish Jean Piere could be switched to a rank higher than Officer, as there are noone higher than Officer.

TY for the update. Change made to OP.

For French PVP2

Aargos (DSSC Clan Leader) was online yesterday...

France is gradually rebuilding...

• Like 1

New map for the week is up: Mon- Sat. Still crude, but there for the action on PvP2.

Pirates have crushed the Brits to their capital and a handful neighboring ports. US's attempts to help defend have been futile, but great fun PvP.

US keeps Pirates pressed south in the Bahamas with the help of Brit screens. More great PvP fun.

Pirates soak up the abandoned Yucatan / Central America ports.

French and Dutch, with an occasional Swede keep taking ports back from Pirates and Danes, but the Danes seem to defend well.

All-in-all, good fun going on here at PvP2 Land.

Current Port Count:

PI - 126

ES - 5

FR - 17

GB - 6

VP - 26

DN - 41

SV - 1

US - 109

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne
  • Like 1

So, as we enter the last week of September, and consequently the last week before a major update to the PB system, we see a huge land grab from the Pirates. Apparently their goal is to crush the Brits relentlessly for apparently a 'broken' alliance deal from a month ago. It's been a lengthy grudge that the Pirates refuse to lift. During this time there has been a major British Civil War, that has made it even easier for the Pirates to take advantage of the situation. During this, the US attempted to help their former enemy with screens, yet to no avail. I'd assume this will continue throughout this last week of PB flags.

On to other news for the previous week that involve the Pirates...and the Danes.

The Dutch nation continues efforts to grow their territory as well as they can, yet the Pirates and Danes keep that growth in check. Plenty of Danes and Pirates show up to retake any port the Dutch take and punish them further by taking more from the Dutch.

The same story seems to apply to the French liberators, as they continue to be kept in check by the Danes. It seems a long grudge still remains from something I was not witness to. It is either that or that the Danes only like to pick on small populated nations like the French, Dutch and Swedes. For some reason, the Danes continue to impose their will in the Antilles, and refuse to fight the largest active 'nation' in PvP2: the Pirates. We all wonder what those alliance papers contain.

Here is the current tally after a massive week of PvP and PB swapping:

PI - 128

ES - 5

FR - 16

GB - 5

VP - 22

DN - 44

SV - 1

US - 110

If you find any of this interesting and maybe even enticing, join us on the PvP2 server. And if you're already on the PvP2 server with a clan not listed and linked to in this OP, please reply with your clan's info in the following format:

Nation:

[Clan Tag] - Clan Name:

Clan website or game-labs recruitment thread:

Active Member Count:

(And as always....if you don't have a recruitment thread or clan signature banner, msg me and I can make one...for an in-game price  :))

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Last week's full map is up.

The month of Sept was full of crazy, full of protests, and full of abandonment. The crazy was seeing the Pirates taking advantage of and complete control of Britain crushing them to only their capital.

Britain to the Pirates, "We were friends for months, now you're taking advantage of me?"

Pirates reply, "Ssshhh, yes, just let it happen," as he places his toothbrush in the holder.

British protests continued the entire month long during the great British Civil War. This led to the map wipe that the Pirates enforced. Perhaps Britain will rise once again, but who will be their alliance helping them regain their previous Caribbean dominance they had just months ago? No body knows.

The Colonials felt quite a bit of pressure all month long from the many numbers who abandoned their posts in the Yucatan and went rogue. First there were those who simply stated that they wanted a change of pace. It made a bit of sense, until the US noticed the loss of 5 full fleets who felt this same need to join the Pirates. It is still a topic of debate as to which "nation" has the largest active population. But every nation can feel the effects from such a mass exodus, save the Danes. And considering the inactivity between the Pirates and the Danes, it is apparent that there must be some sort of friendship between them.

Only time will tell what is next in store for the PvP2 world as we all await the new PB update due this month.

Here is the current tally after a massive week of PvP and PB swapping:

PI - 119    v 9

ES - 5       - 0

FR - 15    v 1

GB - 4     v 1

VP - 26    ^ 4

DN - 44    - 0

SV - 1       - 0

US - 117  ^ 7

If you find any of this interesting and maybe even enticing, join us on the PvP2 server. And if you're already on the PvP2 server with a clan not listed and linked to in this OP, please reply with your clan's info in the following format:

Nation:

[Clan Tag] - Clan Name:

Clan website or game-labs recruitment thread:

Active Member Count:

(And as always....if you don't have a recruitment thread or clan signature banner, msg me and I can make one...for an in-game price   :))

I admire your effort in trying to keep PvP2 alive, but at this point, with an overwhelming amount of players going pirate after witnessing their overwhelming dominance and most new players going USA, I think its safe to say that PvP2 has evolved in a 1v1 USA noobfest vs Well organized battle-hardened and experienced Pirate nation.  Eventually Pirates will drowned out the the other nations. 

PvP2 needs to break up the USA and Pirates to promote a healthy server balance, or the server will die. 

Edited by Ultravis
  • Like 1