Game-Labs Forum

Decisive Pirate victory over USA fleet in AYS

Lord Vicious

Today the elite of the american nation(5+  TF TDA SG etc clans) faced [sORRY] a single pirate clan in Ays, bringing in their best fleet, include 6 santi 4/5 Victory 4 Pavels, and pretty much all the rest in bellonas (8? 9 bellonas)  outgunning us by a good margin expecial with the 32 pounders by the 8-9 bellonas.

vs our 5 santi 5victory 5pavels and 3rd rates  +1 constitution

at the end the result of the fight: (not counting almost a vic and a santi from usa that escaped at 10% hp)

USA loss:

3 santi  (1 got captured)

1 pavel

7-8 bellonas

2 3rd rate

Pirate Loss:

(None in the fight itself) 2 guys managed to escape

(1 santi cause bug he was almost full hp and inside the circle yet circle killed him )

Usa nation got 80 ppl online, include multiple fleets for hit other undefended ports. Yet their most powerful fleet got defeated, why i am posting this?  becouse they spinned around for a week that we where winning only becouse we outgun them  (a clan vs a nation LOL)    now they bringed more then us and got badly defeated, so i wanna see if they have the maturity to admit that.  and in that case they will receive my GF for the bold  assault. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 6

I have to say in all honesty, sure we won the battle (Pirate side), but we shouldn't have win it that hard. The circle shrink bug was 90% of why the battle result look like it is. I'm just sad for both side, and I wish the devs see to it as soon as possible.

But beside that, good fight gents, thanks for trying yourself in an attack. It was well fought out.

Greetings,

RockNRollMachine

• Like 3

Was it a 25v25?

If it was, that is a crazy result

25 vs 25

btw before the circle shrink, they lost 1 santi 1 got captured  1 pavel sink, 3 bellona sink 2 3rd rate sink

they lost later another 4-5 bellonas and 1 santi, but 2/3 of the bellona where with no armor sinking it already 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Sorry to hear our allies suffered such a loss, cudos to both sides for a fully committed, I'm sure, well fought battle. Was this a American assault on a port battle?

The US actually won the night, we got a bunch of ports back.  So, we may have lost that one battle but won the "war" for the night.

Edited by StandingCow
  • Like 1

Today the elite of the american nation(5+  TF TDA SG etc clans) faced [sORRY] a single pirate clan in Ays, bringing in their best fleet, include 6 santi4 Victory 4 Pavels, and pretty much all the rest in bellonas (8? 9 bellonas)  outgunning us by a good margin expecial with the 32 pounders by the 8-9 bellonas.

vs our 5 santi 5victory 6pavels and 3rd rates  

at the end the result of the fight: (not counting almost a vic and a santi from usa that escaped at 10% hp)

USA loss:

3 santi  (1 got captured)

1 pavel

7-8 bellonas

2 3rd rate

Pirate Loss:

(None in the fight itself) 2 guys managed to escape

(1 santi cause bug he was almost full hp and inside the circle yet circle killed him )

Usa nation got 80 ppl online, include multiple fleets for hit other undefended ports. Yet their most powerful fleet got defeated, why i am posting this?  becouse they spinned around for a week that we where winning only becouse we outgun them  (a clan vs a nation LOL)    now they bringed more then us and got badly defeated, so i wanna see if they have the maturity to admit that.  and in that case they will receive my GF for the bold  assault. 

Funny how you list the US ships involved but not yours. So was it an even fight by BR or just numbers?

Funny how you list the US ships involved but not yours. So was it an even fight by BR or just numbers?

I listed it lol  fight was even in both br and ships, with a slightly dps advantage and br  on your side, +1santi and 9-10 bellonas  so roughly 1000 more then us

vs our 5 santi 5victory 5pavels and 3rd rates  

Edited by Lord Vicious

Kutai, that is SO weak. come on, you can do better than that.

- you said you had NOTHING to do. but one port is closed and 8 open at the best time means NOTHING to do? rubbish, 

- Tiberon was captured from the Danish. the Danish use those timers against us and we against them. its fair. you use EU primetime timers in south cuba and we use the same in Jamaica so its fair. what is there to complain about? nothing. you have never owned Tiberon and its not in your zone of interest so far. you have ports similar to that like port au paix and puerto de nippe on late timers. so what? weak weak weak. the mightly pirate co-alition, rendered useless by a single late port timer? come on man, pull the other one.

- If you really care about being told off in global chat, go attack St anne or antonio or somewhere not kingston. not that i really think anyone cares about the rubbish spawned in global chat.

come fight us in primetime man, we are happy for you to do it and we are waiting. that's why we set the timers there.

And if you must continue to complain about the British, at least try harder to make it true? people say the british do nothing but complain about timers etc. but you are complaining about them when its not even true? gosh, how embarrasing.

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1

jpchris,

The main point of taking these ports is to force PVP, the PVP is the sole reason we are doing what we are doing. If you guys rolled over and died, or just simply stopped defending ports, we would probably just go else where for PVP, cause we've all been around long enough that we've experienced the empty port battles and its horrible. INB4 "Didn't want those ports anyways"

>decisive pirate victory defending one port.

>loses both Jobe and Rio Seco the same night.

Lol.

You obviously did not fully read or understand this post... let me speak in your terms

>25 vs whole nation. USA complain about pirates having bigger guns. USA is defeated badly when an even match happens.

>Pirates lose Jobe and Rio Seco. USA unites to form mutiple fleets then take ports that are un defended. All ports capped by pirates were 25 vs 25 fights.

> USA is now doing what they have been accusing the pirates and this clan "have been doing", taking undefended ports. As well when they asked and bitched for a fair fight , they got it and lost.

Is this more clear for you.

looks like a good achievement for the Pirates.

Edited by benny
  • Like 2

hey the american victories weren't in empty port battles..   I myself was in the defense of Jobe..    far from being an empty port battle is was 25 americans VS ....................... 1 pirate.

and in the defense of Reo Seco the pirates QUADRUPLED our numbers..  it was 4 v 25..  

I do believe all of this was going on while the Large Fleet Port Defense was going down in Ays.    For a pirate clan of 60ish people I do believe we did rather well.

If you don't agree I'm SORRY.    ;)

• Like 3

SORRY is correct, the US fleet very slightly outgunned them at Ays. Pirates fought well and chose correct strategy (shooting masts seems to always be the best option, in every situation).

The Americans put themselves in a bad situation by joining the battle very late, then attempting a frontal assault upwind into the Pirate line.

Sadly it takes me two weeks of PVE to pay for participating in a single port battle loss. The disparity between winning and losing is huge, on the order of a million gold for the winners and 50-100k for the losers. I'm surprised any nation can sustain deep water campaigns for more than a couple weeks.

Much of the great naval action in this game is walled off behind thousands of hours of grind, and it wears people down. Almost makes me miss Sea Trials. Hope to have at least a couple more good fights while I can still afford it.

Cheers rats, we'll meet again soon.

• Like 3

For a pirate clan of 60ish people I do believe we did rather well.

What happened to Vicious' claimed amount of 90, and the claim that only Rachira and Crayon didn't turn pirate?  And if Sorry only has 60ish, when multiple clans formed into sorry, that means that not even close to all the stars people joined.

• Like 1

What happened to Vicious' claimed amount of 90, and the claim that only Rachira and Crayon didn't turn pirate?  And if Sorry only has 60ish, when multiple clans formed into sorry, that means that not even close to all the stars people joined.

you seem to be gettinh of the point of this... please stay valid in this  thread.